Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,266 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders (10953 Views)

"I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / I Sponsored Oshiomhole's Governorship Campaign In Edo - Obaseki Speaks / Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Chukazu: 7:03am On May 21, 2019
I pray this guy win, so that Oshiomole will become political history in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by daddytime(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2019
Tobimillar1:
You for just write this thing in pidgin . I really cant comprehend this jargon after reading it twice

This is the latest engish from these garage illiterate Bloggers we have around. How they conjure these tripes still baffles me.

I don't waste my time reading their bullocks anymore just to save and retain my sanity.

Lazy youths indeed.

Just to construct a readable and comprehensible English o...na im dem don dey use software for.

Very sorry situation.
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Indispensable85(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2019
besti10:
Gov. Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, on Monday in Auchi exposed to talk of his organization having issues with absolute pioneers of the state section of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

NAN reports that Obaseki made this known to reporters soon after a shut entryway meeting with the pioneers of the gathering in Edo North Senatorial District.

He said that the general population of the state were content with what he had done by giving fundamental foundation, saying that the general population would choose his second residency.

As per him, "I have gone around the state, Edo South, Edo Central, and Edo North, to talk with the pioneers of the gathering and the input I am getting demonstrates that there are no issues in the group.

"There are somewhere in the range of few individuals who are attempting to jar for positions they trust are accessible in Abuja and endeavor to call it support.

"To the extent is concerned, we have one, and a strong joined gathering. We have all concurred that as government, we had progressed nicely and the general population is content with us.

"Our gathering is a dynamic gathering. The gathering that has confidence in putting the general population first, however, a few people need us to put them first, which is against our gathering theory, " Obaseki said.

The senator and his Deputy, Philip Shaibu was at the royal residence of the Otaru of Auchi, Aliru Momoh, to break the Ramadan quick.

read more: https://gistok.ng/obaseki-speaks-on-battling-apc-leaders/

RIP ENGLISH!
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2019
Very meaningless write- up.
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Bundaweber: 8:45am On May 21, 2019
buharitill2023:
he cant do everything at the same time. Before next year election, work will start from owina to ewotubu.

what about erhunsee. them neva do am, them done dey put obaseki picture saying a promise fulfilled. which Kain promise be that for road wey do dey scatter Moto leg. or abi na textile will road. I take my time interview people day before yesterday and yesterday, na him I confirm take know say people dey vex with obaseki well well. if obaseki dey Waka round him for see as them take dislike am. Dem dey talk say him road dey fail easily and him nor dey monitor contractors. say him nor see contractors for edo State wey him com dey give contracts and employment to people from other state. dey give preferential treatment to foreigners esp chinkos.sey azura neva come online, set him agricultural projects done die, sey up till now him neva do the central motor park and most especially him nor dey close to the masses like oshiomole be. say na only I'm office im just dey stay.
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Bundaweber: 8:49am On May 21, 2019
Chukazu:
I pray this guy win, so that Oshiomole will become political history in Edo state

it will be very hard. Most of those he is relying on were raised up by Oshiomole. Moreover, Obaseki is seen as very arrogant,snobbish and a know -it- all
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Stillthebest: 9:11am On May 21, 2019
pale105:
first ftc......to those who thought I would never make it.....I don dey break bounds...m......obaseki don dey fear

Shou!!!
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by DeRay98(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2019
Bundaweber:

it will be very hard. Most of those he is relying on were raised up by Oshiomole. Moreover, Obaseki is seen as very arrogant,snobbish and a know -it- all

All this na excuse to pressure Obaseki to share the state treasury with them and nothing more.
Those people have no interest in the development of the state or general wellbeing of the populace.
They think that being party members entities them to no hold bared access to state treasury.
If you give them contract they'll collect the money but abandone the project or do a very shoddy job for which they can't be held accountable for because they are party big men or lords.
Useless people
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Smooth278(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
pale105:
first ftc......to those who thought I would never make it.....I don dey break bounds...m......obaseki don dey fear

Lol... Keep on trying
Re: Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders by Bundaweber: 8:45pm On May 21, 2019
DeRay98:

All this na excuse to pressure Obaseki to share the state treasury with them and nothing more.
Those people have no interest in the development of the state or general wellbeing of the populace.
They think that being party members entities them to no hold bared access to state treasury.
If you give them contract they'll collect the money but abandone the project or do a very shoddy job for which they can't be held accountable for because they are party big men or lords.
Useless people

true, but it does not mean what they are saying is a lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Senator Solomon Adeola’s Victory / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.