Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,827 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) (508 Views)

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa / Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by kenechukwufrank: 12:36am On May 21, 2019
Black Monday today at Oba, Anambra State along Oba old road as careless driver crushes innocent pupils of ugwbe Primary School Oba to death on their way back from school

see angry peoples reaction https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/20/tragedy-driver-crushes-pupils-to-death-in-anambra-graphic-photos/

Re: Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by tydi(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2019
God pls save and guide us, our relations,children families, haters, trolls even our enemies that we all that started this year will see the end of it..

Rip to those little angel

y'all are welcome back to heaven where y'all came from.

To all the drunken masters.. Pls don't drink and drive.. That has recorded more road accidents than natural cause or ceaselessly mistakes..
Re: Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On May 21, 2019
embarassed Jesus. May God give the affected families the strength to bear this. hmm. nawa o

1 Like

Re: Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:22am On May 21, 2019
saw this on Facebook, too bad
Re: Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by statistics1(m): 2:10am On May 21, 2019
Jesus! sad too graphic... rip kids
Re: Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by morgang(m): 2:34am On May 21, 2019
More reason why we all need to be extra cautious when driving especially at the closing hour of school kids or any gathering of kids... I remember being a kid, how I thought I was always faster than cars when crossing the road, not knowing I was only fooling myself. That’s how they think!

Make sure you slow down and horn incessantly till you are cleared. Remember, you’ll always be blamed regardless of whether they jumped at the car or otherwise. Be careful and be warned.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is In This Lagos-Ibadan Traffic Gridlock / UK Family Visa / How Do I Get This Done Please??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.