Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Next After Failing Jamb? – Jamb Upgrade Doesn’t Exist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Next After Failing Jamb? – Jamb Upgrade Doesn’t Exist (286 Views)

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Failing Jamb? – Jamb Upgrade Doesn’t Exist by Justseyii(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2019
WHAT NEXT AFTER FAILING JAMB? – JAMB UPGRADE DOESN’T EXIST

This is the time of the year my phone blows up, calls for hundreds of students who “sadly” have failed Jamb and they are too scared or confused to tell their parents and guardians, most times they fall for the “Jamb upgrade” ruse that is trending on social media. Some days ago, I received a call from a student who asked me to check her Jamb score for her which I happily did and her score was way below 159, i felt bad for her and as I told her the score she burst into tears, it was hard consoling someone through the phone but I offered to help her through the process, she asked that I be the one to tell her sister, tough huh? Like I kept thinking how will I call someone’s wife and tell her your sister said I should tell you she scored 152 in Jamb but she’s too scared to call you.

“That would have been an epic fail“

I asked for the sisters number and called, I didn’t mention how I got the number or who sent me but I was able to deliver the message, I could tell the sister was upset with the score. But I laid out alternatives for them. Alternatives I’m going to lay out for you too.

https://www.studentvillage.one/what-next-after-failing-jamb-jamb-upgrade-doesnt-exist/
Re: What Next After Failing Jamb? – Jamb Upgrade Doesn’t Exist by mbronchure(m): 4:07am On May 27, 2019

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Information Technology
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF ART & HUMANITIES
→ Law (LLB)
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/ SOCIAL SCIENCE
→ Mass Communication
→ Sociology
→ Public Administration
→ Corporate Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting
→ Economics
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Marketing & Advertising
→ Human Resources Management
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

NB: Hayz S.E is an Education consultant/graphic design firm to ISM Adonai University who assist students by enrolling them into the university and other university in cotonou,Bénin Republic. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with fixed charges.

Re: What Next After Failing Jamb? – Jamb Upgrade Doesn’t Exist by Angel963: 6:11pm On May 29, 2019
Are you an aspiring UNIZIK Candidate searching for past questions online Search no more. With UNLIMITED Access to free Past Question and answers online in PDF Format, things would be more easier and faster.

You don't have to pay for Past Question ANYMORE! You can now download FREE PAST QUESTIONS for all Universities at www.prep.ng

Download FREE UNIZIK post UTME Past Questions and Answers from the link below

https://www.prep.ng/2019/05/free-nnamdi-azikiwe-unizik-post-utme.html

You can also download FREE Past Questions for all Institutions at www.prep.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Pass Gce, Waec And Jamb Finally Revealed / Economic Relations Division Exam Seat Plan – Admit Download / How To Study On Low Tuition In Finland For International Students:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.