Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Frsc And Ndlea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc And Ndlea (984 Views)

Frsc And Ndlea / Frsc And Ndlea Selection / Frsc And Ndlea Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc And Ndlea by Samson222: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
why money before recruitment, you need lesson from nscdc, frsc and ndlea
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by olaleo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
is dt all u ve got?
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by yinkaAwe(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
dats nija 4 u, pls wen is the deadline for application for ndlea n frsc
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by Samson222: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
@olaleo, are u telling the house they are doing a good thing?

Nigeria is better we start talking what is right at the right time.

NSCDC did their own, though, not that perfect but atleast they did not require anyone to pay for anythings.

that was exactly what NECO did at the other time uptill now nothing to show for a lot of money they collected from poor Nigeria

Well, I believe that one day Nigeria will be changed for better

Concerning the deadline, I learnt, it has been shirted to October 21 also. it is just for them to get more money, don't mind them, all those useless senator, rep and gov. candidates will be selected after all. but with God all things are possible, go and try your luck

Useless Police have nothing to say about their own after they trouble us finished for cafe and queue at their various stations. well God they, custom continue with your under G recrutiment, they they monitor you, one day we shall be in Power. ok
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by aduhube: 1:01am On Sep 26, 2010
NDLEA extending the deadline is for them to make more money. Let's be wise. They spent a fortune advertising the jobs on dailies. They will recover their money and ensure that they make profit. The questions I have for them are:

How many Nigerians are they ready to employ?
Will the senators, house of rep members and other top politicians not hijack the openings?
How is the FGN funding NDLEA for them to be able to declare many vacancies?
Do they just want to get their funding from the innocent and helpless Nigerian job seekers?

Let's be wise!
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by olaleo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
@samson, we share similar view and opinion about those useless people @the realm of affairs in this country. It is very un4tunate we have shameless government/leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Frsc And Ndlea by Samson222: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
@aduhube, you comment is great, God shall see us through

@olaleo, ok, i am now cleared concerns your stand on the this discussion,
posterity will judge our leaders.

Atleast I am still insisting of the person of Dr. Ade Abolurin of NSCDC who did his own recruitment without suffering any person
though some of us were not selected but we understand, how many people apply for this job. and nothing was collected from us, even we did not pay any money in cafe.

a good example apart of CIVIL DEFENCE, is Nigeria Army, no body pays, why this useless frsc and ndlea, well is not for the situation in the country who go wish to join you useless people.

Police, i have warned you several time, time is coming that all nigeria will arise and pass vote of no confident on you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Havilah & Hills Are Hiring / Urgent Vacancy / Help!(nnpc Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.