Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,771 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) (1408 Views)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by Tundemanias: 10:56am On May 21, 2019
The notoriously comic duo who invaded the hearts and minds of Nigerians with their acting are making a comeback.

It’s been a while since we saw both Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme on a film together but it looks like we’re going to get that soon.

Thanks to a post from Ken Erics on Instagram, we now know for sure that Aki and Paw-Paw will both be in a movie called “Royal Dust”.
The post which was a picture of Ken Erics and the comedic duo on set of their new movie read thus:

So for the first time in my career I’m working with the fantastic duo @chineduikedieze and @ositalheme on this project #royaldust . It’s an amazing one. Anticipate guys����

Royal Dust is being directed by Jonas Izuegbu and will be released later this year.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/21/nollywood-legends-aki-and-paw-paw-reunite-for-new-movie/

Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by Tundemanias: 10:56am On May 21, 2019
sad
Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2019
these men made my childhood fun, I actually thought they were my mates tho

1 Like

Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2019
Birds of a feather flocks together.

1 Like

Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by demolinka(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2019
Nice one. This one go pass game of thrones.

2 of the very best

1 Like

Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2019
These betting slowpokes are constituting a nuisance here
Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by Baba419(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2019
These men have matured the should be called kola nut and watermelon by now
Re: Aki And Paw-paw Reunite For New Movie (photos) by gistblogger: 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive!!! See Naira Marley’s Children (photos) / Photos Of Actress, Tonto Dikeh Playing Football On The Pitch / Actress Angela Okorie Twerks On Her Canopy Pole, Celebrities Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.