Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

9 Things You Should Never Say To A Divorced Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Never Say To A Divorced Woman (411 Views)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman / Is It Okay To Date A Divorced Woman With A Child? I Met Her Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say To A Divorced Woman by cheerfulpraise: 11:16am On May 21, 2019
Unless you ARE a single mom, you can’t feel like one.

In the year 2000 I was happily married (for 13 years, together for 20) to my college sweetheart, with a lovely home and two young children.

Then one day I began the process of discovering my husband’s long-standing affair—with someone I knew very well. Within 9 months my marriage was over.

And though I met and married a wonderful man— and have been married for over 10 years—the hurt and pain of that time is still there. Still palpable.

I was (and still am) very lucky to have an incredible network of friends and >>https://thenationonlineng.net/9-things-you-should-never-say-to-a-divorced-woman/
Read More>>https://thenationonlineng.net/9-things-you-should-never-say-to-a-divorced-woman/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Perfect Match Over 60 | Join Latin Pixie / Never A Dull Moment In Lagos - Budding OAP Tells Relocation Story / Avoid Advice From Nigerian Feminist If You Don't Want A Broken Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.