Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm (2831 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Fish Or Poultry Farming, Who Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by Ofido(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
I AM A YOUNG GRADUATE CURRENTLY DOING MY YOUTH SERVICE AT GOMBE: I REALLY NEED THE A-to-Z OF HOW TO START & RUN A FISH FARM OR A POULTRY FARM: AM AVAILABLE FOR SEMINAR,WORKSHOP OR TRAINING ANY WHERE. PLZ CONTACT ON 08034903207.
E-mail:ofidoevaristus@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by Thethy(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2010
Contact: THE THY AGRO ALLIED ENTERPRISES, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by onoerime: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2010
in any business you want to start it is advisable to begin in a small form this will enable you gain experience especially as a novice or a beginner. poultry business is a lucrative business as you know eggs are on high demand. hotels needs it, snacks producers needs it,good for household use and even recommended by doctors. so you can see the huge customers in need of it. i will advise you to start small maybe with 300 birds. if you buy lets say 100 broilers and 200 layers birds. haco birds lays big eggs while broilers grows fast for table use. here are some tips on how you can start in a small form.
you need a piece of land
a structure to prevent rain,cool, humid weather, snakes and others things from destroying your birds
a veterinary doctor
a good knowledge of how to prepare your birds for survival
a generator i pass my neighbour or even maybe kerosene stoves
a clean water.
this busines has techniques of handling it but is very simple. 200 birds can give you about 6 crates of eggs every day and if able to breed your broilers maybe 100 birds especially during the season period, you sell each for between 2k and 2.5k.
so you can see how lucrative the business is. if you are so keen interest to start this business, i have a manual that will guide you through. in the manual you will know where to buy your birds, the feeds, how to set up your poultry structure in a local way, how to prevent them from dying young, how to survive a dying chick and lots of more. you can email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08025701682 for more inquiry.
wish good luck
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by onoerime: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
fish biz expensive to set up
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by Ofido(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
@thethy, i wil talk to them but wher exactly are ther based
@onoerime, i wil email u rigth away,THANKS so much
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by TTGIL: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
THE THY AGRO ALLIED ENTERPRISES, 4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Sreet,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango OtaOgun State, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by talk2docee: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
do you need the training yourself or you want to train pple, l can give you the training on fish farming on my finger tips call me on this number for details 08030686568. good luck
Re: I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm by ayodele123(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2010
Poultry farming is a viable business in Nigeria where the market is large and the demand for eggs is inelastic.
Though lucrative,it is a high risk business that requires that the farmer has adequate knowledge of how to operate it profitably and successfully.
It is not a business to rush into because one has the money.There are many issues in the business that the farmer must get right before starting out. These include
The poultry housing which must be properly constructed to conform to specific details considering the climate in Nigeria
The farm must have a visiting vet doctor
The farm must adhere strictly to the vaccination plan throughout the life of the birds on the farm
there must be a source of regular,clean,fresh water on the farm
the farmer must understand hygiene and disease control measures
the farmer must understand feed ration techniques
the farmer must know how to rear the chickens from dayold to maturity without loosing more than 10% of the stock per year
the farmer must know about record keeping and simple accounting to monitor progress

there are many other details which can not be exhausted here
If you are a novice,starting small to learn is very wise advise.
visit www.johnayodele. for free details on poultry farming for beginners

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Bags Of Raw Ugbaka/ugba/oil Bean. (good Price) / Fonio Acha Now Available Location Ibadan / Pictures Of My Rabbit Colony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.