Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,267 members, 7,947,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes (34753 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Crystalworld(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
Poverty and illiteracy is a very big disease! With the level of hunger in this country some people still have strength to fight.

Keep shouting I will kill you ooo! I will kill you oo!! until you finally killer her or she kill you. If you kill someone you will be jailed and condemned to death by hanging.

Come to ikeja magistrate court and you will know what I’m talking about.

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by tfash96(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
9jvirgin:
In the nearest future, I will be suing my parents for raising me in Nigeria.
like it's their fault

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Redeakaa(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by SEGLIZ: 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
and an insane idiot was able to take time record this.
even if this were to be animals you won't watch them fight to harm each other but recording fellow human fighting each other to make cybernews very inhuman.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Lovelyn451(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2019
Fight over rope...I reject it
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by anambraamaka: 9:41pm On May 21, 2019
This country is comic relief
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by jimcaddy(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
Omo God punish poverty I swear... God please I cannot be poor... Please God..
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Okezedan(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
Hintona:
Face to face na another way of life for this country
please face me and I face you with all katakata
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Ganjafama(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2019
DREagon:
Poverty is a disease, may God deliver them from it.
This has got nothing to do with poverty. If somebody can afford to live in a place like Gowon Estate he or she cannot be described as poor.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Fitz22(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2019
Why is this on Internet?
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Heylius(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2019
9jvirgin:
Relax na ur children go sue you if didn't leave this shit hole

1 Like

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2019
i for use belt trash all of them, they should thank their lucky star i was not there!
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by adecz: 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
Fighting over rope......

Poverty is a chronic illness.

Tufiakwa!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 21, 2019
Bantino:
Na wah
Even the children join the fight.

Believe me, there he's been beef between them for a while, this hanger space is just the breaking point
You know how it is.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On May 21, 2019
Ajepako just dey disgrace herself everywhere she goes
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On May 21, 2019
Yoruba 1-0 Igbo by technical knockout grin grin
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Blue3k(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2019
Poor people problems. Where's ur washer and dryer?
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by openmine(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2019
Disgraceful!

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by djbussy(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2019
Landlord juju working. Leave that house.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 21, 2019
9jvirgin:
this cracked the hell out of me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by uuzba(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2019
9jvirgin:
The people in hell fire are there because they continue to blame God for creating them. They are unable to be grateful to God for anything and hence they remain there inside hell. One cannot be in heaven if one is totally ungrateful. It is not possible.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Adeyeancah(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
don4real18:
angry Is this the first time neighbors will have squabbles and fight? Do you know that you can be sued for taking their pictures and putting it online? It's not everything you see that you share
The person na ode na.....na everything we must see online?
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by jcross19: 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
Muttee:
Here is trending video of two tenants and their kids seen fighting over space to hang their clothes at Gowon Estate, Egbeda Lagos

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/two-tenants-and-their-kids-seen-fighting-over-space-to-hang-their-clothes-in-lagos.html
who posted it is an idiot and the people that video them are m.oron . you think people will hail you for taken video of two fools fighting ? instead you find means to settle the quarrel you are busying taken video in the name of likes of Instagram now the likes has given you food on your table.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 21, 2019
Soon, one will kill the other then jail time then death by hanging

People never learn. The end up spending a lifetime- paying for what simple communication would have prevented

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Sweetlc88(f): 11:37pm On May 21, 2019
Estate for that matter.
You people should comma learn from My compound people. We don't fight for space. We wait for the clothes to be spread and cut the rope. It will now look like it's breeze that cut the rope.
Who fight help. grin
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Blue3k(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2019
Ganjafama:
This has got nothing to do with poverty. If somebody can afford to live in a place like Gowon Estate he or she cannot be described as poor.

Lol these guys are weirdos then. If you're so well off just buy a washer dryer instead fighting over clothes line like a peasant. If you cant we just poor and or uncivilized.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2019
Poverty is a mental disease grin grin grin
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by ifiokjohn(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2019
Offisteven:
I use to think that lagos is ultimate when I put up close to 13yrs in Lagos, until I relocated to south south where I now know that all this while in Lagos, myself and lagosians have been suffering.
HOW DO YOU MEAN SIR?
and which state in the South did you relocate to?

1 Like

Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by HIPROFILE(m): 3:16am On May 22, 2019
God punish poverty!!!
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by deltateam: 5:09am On May 22, 2019
don4real18:
angry Is this the first time neighbors will have squabbles and fight? Do you know that you can be sued for taking their pictures and putting it online? It's not everything you see that you share

Gerrarahia mehn.
Re: Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes by Coolgent(m): 5:31am On May 22, 2019
Poverty is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber, Mahmud Ibrahim, Arrested In Kano (Photo) / Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.