Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) (2095 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Mrop(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2019
According to romantic video posted recently on a health page on ig and twitter, Two nigerian doctors who met on their instagram page comment sectors are now set to wed as the man propose to his love of his life recently at a suprised birthday party his girlfriemd planned for him. But to her suprise, She was proposed to by her doctor lover.

See some hilarious reactions by nigerians below

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-doctors-who-met-on-instagram-comments-section-set-to-wed-pics-video/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Mrop(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2019
Watch The Romantic Video => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by JasonScoolari: 8:20pm On May 21, 2019
SOME nairaland girls can't strike a good conversation that will lead to something positive, they're vituperative in their approach and projects their anger in unprovoked attacks as if we're the cause of their misfortune in life.

These sets of aggressive old layers are always quick to hide themselves under the torn feminism umbrella in this forum to unleash their attack on unsuspecting brothers. This is what we call Transference in Psychology.

May God bless the intending marriage with love and understanding.

My own is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Redeakaa(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2019
Please can a sweet lady quote me....let's have a good conversation and I promise her that we will make Nairaland Front-page in less than a year
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by stefanweeks: 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
Love is blind indeed

Congratulations dokito
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by badadvice(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2019
Redeakaa:
Please can a sweet lady quote me....let's have a good conversation and I promise her that we will make Nairaland Front-page in less than a year

see your ambition.
Just look at what you want to achieve in a year.

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Redeakaa(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2019
badadvice:

see your ambition.
Just look at what you want to achieve in a year.

grin guy na joke nah.....hihihi

But seriously ladies quote me.....don mind him

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by itspzpics(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
SOME nairaland girls can't strike a good conversation that will lead to something positive, they're vituperative in their approach and projects their anger in unprovoked attacks as if we're the cause of their misfortune in life.

These sets of aggressive old layers are always quick to hide themselves under the torn feminism umbrella in this forum to unleash their attack on unsuspecting brothers. This is what we call Transference in Psychology.

May God bless the intending marriage with love and understanding.

My own is coming soon.
nasooo
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by delugajackson: 9:08pm On May 21, 2019
They met on Instagram comments section? That's ridiculous.

I bet they will get married on Facebook, make love on Skype and get their children delivered through their G-mail accounts. It's a smart world afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by IamD18: 9:25pm On May 21, 2019
I know many guys will be triggered to think that such can happen on Nairaland. But if you want to pick a wife from Nairaland.

Avoid the below listed sections,

-Romance section: Filled with dirty small minded girls wey no sabi wash their pant.

-Family section: Filled with frustrated ogres, divorcees, single mothers, evening newspapers and devilish feminists.

-Crime sections: Rape victims who are steadily waiting for people to attack for saying their mind on rape cases.

If you open any female Nairalander's profile and see that she's active in the afore-listed sections.

Run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Freemanalee(m): 1:17am On May 22, 2019
I will try one too

Meanwhile, pls kindly help vote for a nairalander by liking her picture on her Facebook page for the face of blaq 2019. Kindly click on the Facebook link below to like her pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2224023444380678&id=100003191317630

Peace, respect and goodwill to you all
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by rex444(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2019
I hate to point this out but I have come to notice that only girls with brains can manage to strike a healthy conversation with a total stranger ......dear girls loosen up a bit and don't be too uptight and serious
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by itspzpics(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2019
smiley
rex444:
I hate to point this out but I have come to notice that only girls with brains can manage to strike a healthy conversation with a total stranger ......dear girls loosen up a bit and don't be too uptight and serious
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
I know many guys will be triggered to think that such can happen on Nairaland. But if you want to pick a wife from Nairaland.

-Romance section: Filled with dirty small minded girls wey no sabi wash their pant.

-Family section: Filled with frustrated ogres, divorcees, single mothers, evening newspapers and devilish feminists.

-Crime sections: Rape victims who are steadily waiting for people to attack for saying their mind on rape cases.

If you open any female Nairalander's profile and see that she's active in the afore-listed sections.

Run for your dear life.

Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Nat404: 9:42am On May 22, 2019
Redeakaa:
Hahahaha. They probably won't. They're busy looking for meaningless guys. And at the end of the day, they cry for help. smiley
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Run for your dear life.

So which section can one go in search of a wife? grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Divay22(f): 3:36pm On May 22, 2019
I like the third pic.
That's what i call "Dominating your Territory " kiss kiss

HML
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Redeakaa(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
Nat404:
Hahahaha. They probably won't. They're busy looking for meaningless guys. And at the end of the day, they cry for help. smiley

They will whale for help.....by den we will be flexing
Re: Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 27, 2019
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait.

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Holds Regina Daniels Ass On This New Photos As The Husband Of The Hous / She Rejected / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.