Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow (19441 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by GEEBITE: 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
You are very clever.I have a friend who knows this family well.Things were not really smooth between the late man and her,she has even set a barrier between him and his family.Her story is full of many holes that a smart detective will crack in a small matter of time.Painful this man and his best friend died with few months to each other. Something really fishy went down.
tiwiex:

From the first day I saw this story, it made no sense.
1. The Gate man did not notice any noise? I don't think killing someone is that easy.Why was he also not indicted?
2. Is someone knocking on his door strange and why did he open? What did the cook say he wanted? Why did he call her that someone was knocking on his door? She conveniently went out without notifying him. Yet, he knew she wasn't home and decided to call her.
3. She said the kitchen door was locked and the guy did not open the door. Then she said she came down stairs and noticed the front door was ajar.
4. The worst is that she spoke to her sister for 6
minutes after she had knocked on the kitchend door with no response. So u knocked on the door. No response then WHILE WAITING, you receive a call from your sister and you gist for 6 mins after which you REMEMBERED YOU HAD TO CALL YOUR HUSBAND then you mysteriously found yourself upstairs through a locked kitchen door and then went downstairs and saw the main door ajar. How long was the WAIT? Why did you not call him then instead of WAITING?
5. This looks like someone building an alibi.
6. She also tried to provide irrelevant details. That's a sign of someone constructing a story. She drove through Boudillon. What's the use of that? She drove home was all she had to say. That's how she ended up confusing herself and coming downstairs via teleporting. She also conveniently hadn't set eyes on her husband that day. Well, she seems not to mention any interaction.

The first clue to a prime suspect in a case like this is motive. What was the motive of the cook? What did he steal? If I recollect, she is not the first wife of the man. I think this investigation was shoddy if the statement I just reviewed was actually what she said.

Sense will not kill me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by VULCAN(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2019
When I listened to the cook's explanation, I clearly saw that he was setup.

The guy had just started work there for a few weeks. According to him when the men that came in and killed his boss left he ran to Ondo from where he had been recruited. He mentioned that he went straight to the person who recruited him for Chief

I even suspect that since Chief was from Ondo, its likely that it was through his relative that the cook was hired.

If you were the chef, and you murdered your boss, knowing your boss is from Ondo would you run back to his town to meet the person who connected you for the job or would you run back to your country and disappear forever?

I belive the wife arranged his murder. But she is a big woman and has covered her tracks well. I don't see the cook escaping the trap. May God guide us out of every trap set against us.

Davidtolu1:
The cook is innocent....the wife of the man killed him...simple

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by VULCAN(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by kaffyadeakeem(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2019
The cook is dead now.

Op please confirm
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by iPopAlomo(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2019
tiwiex:

From the first day I saw this story, it made no sense.
1. The Gate man did not notice any noise? I don't think killing someone is that easy.Why was he also not indicted?
2. Is someone knocking on his door strange and why did he open? What did the cook say he wanted? Why did he call her that someone was knocking on his door? She conveniently went out without notifying him. Yet, he knew she wasn't home and decided to call her.
3. She said the kitchen door was locked and the guy did not open the door. Then she said she came down stairs and noticed the front door was ajar.
4. The worst is that she spoke to her sister for 6
minutes after she had knocked on the kitchend door with no response. So u knocked on the door. No response then WHILE WAITING, you receive a call from your sister and you gist for 6 mins after which you REMEMBERED YOU HAD TO CALL YOUR HUSBAND then you mysteriously found yourself upstairs through a locked kitchen door and then went downstairs and saw the main door ajar. How long was the WAIT? Why did you not call him then instead of WAITING?
5. This looks like someone building an alibi.
6. She also tried to provide irrelevant details. That's a sign of someone constructing a story. She drove through Boudillon. What's the use of that? She drove home was all she had to say. That's how she ended up confusing herself and coming downstairs via teleporting. She also conveniently hadn't set eyes on her husband that day. Well, she seems not to mention any interaction.

The first clue to a prime suspect in a case like this is motive. What was the motive of the cook? What did he steal? If I recollect, she is not the first wife of the man. I think this investigation was shoddy if the statement I just reviewed was actually what she said.

Sense will not kill me. Lol.

Baba... Wetin u dey drink? Alomo? One carton for you...
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by ChiefSweetus: 3:16pm On May 22, 2019
the family absolutely carried on like nothing happened.
weirdest shxt ever.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ijaya123: 7:53am On May 23, 2019
gulfer:
This story's filled with holes angry angry angry

You can fill them up.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by gulfer: 8:01am On May 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

You can fill them up.
With your grey matter
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ijaya123: 8:09am On May 23, 2019
gulfer:
With your grey matter

Is yours empty?
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by gulfer: 8:16am On May 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

Is yours empty?
You want to fill the holes na angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Alejobs: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2019
Let's find our way back to love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy / Fake Lawyer Arrested While Trying To Get Bail For Client (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.