Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video (1559 Views)

Funny Photo Of Semi-literate People Who Ruled Nigeria / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / Jonathan To Contest Against Semi-literate Candidate - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Onlytruth(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
I saw this video two days ago, and have been digesting its import since then, but lo I simply can't digest it! The thing is giving me heartburn!

In this video, you see a WHOLE INDUSTRY -actors, producers, directors, etc. going out completely to endorse the candidacy of Goodluck Jonathan.
Now, what is disturbing about this? Everything!

Nigeria is a country of 150 million people. In the coming elections, the country has an opportunity to sieve through the whole population to find a leader who will bring about a transformative type of leadership.
Now to my concern. Is Nollywood telling me that of the whole 150 million Nigerians, they could only find the sitting president worthy of their support? I find that very incredible. sad There is no way in hell any rational being will accept that -without even a credible debate on TV or newspapers,- these Nollywood youths of Nigeria made a choice. On what basis did they make that choice? What informed the choice? What criteria did they adopt in making the choice?
Whom did they consider, and then eliminate in their choosing process?

Here in the US, I have never seen a presidential election where Hollywood as an industry endorsed a candidate. Every participant in the industry supports his/her own choice candidate. The more popular candidates will of course be endorsed by bigger players in the industry. Some Hollywood players who belong to groups like NRA eg Charleton Heston, supported Republican candidates and same applies to Democrat leaning players supporting Democrats.

Why did Nollywood wake up to seal the fate of 150 million Nigerians with this senseless endorsement?
What then happens to youth candidates like Ribadu? How about other youths in this contest

When Babangida said that Nigerian youths are not ripe for leadership, I suspect that this is partly what he must have meant.

Much as I might be a closet supporter of Jonathan (for personal reasons), I find this brazen endorsement by Nollywood thoughtless and pedestrian. Only simpletons would support such open display of idiocy.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQuJihVkVHE?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Onlytruth(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
It just occurred to me, that the whole industry could have been bought over by the government of Goodluck Jonathan. Money must have been shared and all participants smiling to the bank. Which now leads me to ask these questions:

Who is manning our federal coffers these days?
So Nigerian youths "eat" bribes too?

Because frankly, there is no way anyone can convince me that these Nollywood people reached a unanimous conclusion that Jonathan is the best candidate in this election.

So, before we attack the so called old brigade, we should take a closer look at our youths. They could be worse! shocked
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by MaziUche0(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
I have always said the youth of the wealthy elite are worse.

That is why when there is a revolution, not only must we killed these corrupt leaders, we must go after their children as well, since they will want to seek revenge.

Do it the Jerry Rawlings way.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by MandingoII(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
He who CONTROLS THE MEDIA and HAVE THE DEEPEST pockets , Win

its like that in Amerikka.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Onlytruth(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
MandingoII:

The last time I checked, Jonathan does not own Nollywood. In America (a country we like to copy), what these Nollywood players are doing on this video would be laughed at as height of idiocy and foolishness. I don't care how rich or popular you are in the US, you cannot buy the industry over. It may lean more democrat, but never towards any single contestant. So, don't insult America.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
As much as I love that video, you made a lot of sense in your analysis, onlytruth.

It seems like Politicians use Nollywood as one of their strongest tools.

But these same Nollywood that you question are the same ones leading the Youth's  early 2010 protest against corruption and for CHANGE.

I agree, most of us are not informed [lol], which is sad. Our opinions are constantly being  carved and shaped by Nollywood.

BTW, I'd so loff for Nigeria to adopt the process of national debate for elections. That way, Youths can atleast be informed on who and what we're voting for.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
They were hired to do so.

This also happened during the time of the late General Sani Abacha when I was still in Nollywood.
Money exchanged hands to support the despotic military dictator.

Our youths are for sale to the highest bidder.
They are political parasites and political prostitutes.

Lest I forget, the so called leaders of the producers and their executives have reported me to the DIG of the Nigerian Police at Alagbon in Lagos, that I reported that they collected money from the PDP.
They have tried to hijack the Eko International Film Festival I founded in AUGUST 2009 and are desperate to use it for partisan political campaigns.
I may move the film festival to Canada, because it is no longer safe for me to do so in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by damas11111(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
@ OP,

This is really pathetic indeed and to say the least very patronising.

To answer some of your questions, tribalism/sectionalism must have definitely played a huge role in the buy-over of a whole industry which is supposed to take an informed decision on issues of national interest. Observe that the Nollywood industry is heavily dominated by a section of the country.
Another reason is money. Romour has it that each of those buffoons got between 500k and 700k for this show of shame.
What I keep asking myself is: what will be their fate, or how will they feel if unexpectedly their saviour Jonathan eventually loses the battle.

Surely this is an act of stupidity at its peak.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by tpiah: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
the only person i recognised there was desmond elliott.

what exactly does the video have to do with nigerian youths?

most of the people featured arent that young, technically speaking.

not that the op doesnt have a point but this particular video isnt from the youths perse.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by violent(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
I beg to take a differing view from the OP and earlier posters.

All i see in the video is a group of young men and women singing to pledge their support for an individual, that's not even illegal!

I wouldn't also agree with the OP's conjecture that these people needed to have listened to some kind of debate on TV or newspaper before they make their own informed choices of who and who not to support for the presidential sit, if the OP can decided to be a "closet supporter" of Jonathan for "personal reasons" so can anybody.

I also beg to differ on the claim that the whole Nollywood community is represented in the video, a headcount of individuals in the video above shouldn't be more than 30 at most, and this represents only a minute percentage of the entire Nollywood community

All over the world, people do all sort of things to create awareness for whoever they wish to support for political offices, and this is best exemplified with the scenario of the former NSE boss who organized a multi million naira dinner to create awareness for Obama.

The point to my whole musings is the fact that individuals represented in the video have decided to make their own conscious choice {whether paid to do so or not} as allowed in a democratic government, the fact that there are some well known figures of the Nollywood community in their midst does not provide for a base to make a general statement such as the one inferred by the topic of the post.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by xterra2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Onlytuth
Exactly my thoughts i also was wondering how
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Dede1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
I shall not say the participants in the video were illiterates, ill-educated or political love peddlers but must follow the path that describes them as profiteers in trade of electioneering season. Issues will arise when they fail to perform for another political customer such as Ribadu, Atiku or IBB. There is nothing wrong if they are paid to create political advertisement for willing political customers.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
tpiah:

the only person i recognised there was desmond elliott.

what exactly does the video have to do with nigerian youths?

most of the people featured arent that young, technically speaking.

not that the op doesnt have a point but this particular video isnt from the youths perse.

It has a lot to do with the Youths. Just as America Business owners are using celebrities to advertise their products, Nigerian politicians are using Nollywood celebrities to advertise their campaign.

And when celebrities are used, it's mostly to reach out to the youths [not necessarily below 24].
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Dede1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
Ibime:

hehehehehe. . . . . this is a man on a mission to circumvent all NL laws. . . .

Point of correction, it is a woman on a mission.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Beaf: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
There isn't anything wrong in a group of actors getting paid to take part in a political advert. Things like this are done all over the World.
Onlytruth has a point though, that the youth need to take a much deeper look at politics than is evident with most.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Onlytruth(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2010
damas11111:

@ OP,

This is really pathetic indeed and to say the least very patronising.

To answer some of your questions, tribalism/sectionalism must have definitely played a huge role in the buy-over of a whole industry which is supposed to take an informed decision on issues of national interest. Observe that the Nollywood industry is heavily dominated by a section of the country.
Another reason is money. Romour has it that each of those buffoons got between 500k and 700k for this show of shame.
What I keep asking myself is: what will be their fate, or how will they feel if unexpectedly their saviour Jonathan eventually loses the battle.

Surely this is an act of stupidity at its peak.

Orikinla:

They were hired to do so.

This also happened during the time of the late General Sani Abacha when I was still in Nollywood.
Money exchanged hands to support the despotic military dictator.

Our youths are for sale to the highest bidder.
They are political parasites and political love-peddlers.

Lest I forget, the so called leaders of the producers and their executives have reported me to the DIG of the Nigerian Police at Alagbon in Lagos, that I reported that they collected money from the PDP.
They have tried to hijack the Eko International Film Festival I founded in AUGUST 2009 and are desperate to use it for partisan political campaigns.
I may move the film festival to Canada, because it is no longer safe for me to do so in Nigeria.

All the bolded words are exactly my concerns! I strongly suspected heavy graft money playing a leading role in this show of shame.

What I never even thought of was the possibility of strong arm tactics as was used against Orikinla to get him to play ball. Now the poor dude is considering moving his gig to Canada.
I knew something was odd about this whole show.

For those who say that these people in the video don't represent Nigerian youths, pray, aren't these the most influential youthful actors and actresses in Nollywood? I know I didn't see Justus Esiri, Pete Edochie or Olu Jacobs undecided, because those are not the youthful actors of Nollywood. What I see in this video are the creme de la creme of youthful actors and actresses in Nollywood. shocked
So, for them to be so easily bought over by one camp is shocking. shocked

Who will feature in a Ribadu video now? I know that this election will see other presidential candidates as the deadline draws near. Wouldn't those youthful candidates now be intimidated or cowed out the race?

I know that the older players of the game will survive somehow 'cos they know who to bribe too. I'm only worried about the youthful candidates. I'm simply saying that this endorsement jumped the gun completely. If Jonathan fails to perform in office, how would the youths of this country face him? They should have waited until at least all the candidates have emerged.

These youths are failing themselves and the future of Nigerian leadership. sad sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Solomon227(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ Onlythruth

My brother let me first thank you 'jigbijigbi' for posting this beautiful video. U have just brightened-up my day as more and more people are seeing and embracing the hope we all desire.

I went from GEJ critic to be be GEJ cynic, them GEJ close-watcher and finally a GEJ fanatical fan. GEJ has a unique aura around him that simply attracts more and more supporters everyday to his mission. I promise u, u are going to see more of individual efforts like this coming up in the weeks ahead. There is nothing new in political endorsement by celebrities.

Always find your fact right b/4 u post here. The US system u alluded to,in fact experiences more celebrities endorsement of political aspirants. Go to youtube and watch 10s of endorsemnts by top US celebrities for Obama, McCain and Hillary in the last US presidential election.

Celebrities are also Nigerians and every politician that knows his onion knows Nollywoodstars are big influence and need to b convinced.
GEJ campaign have just proven to u for the umpteen time that in this project; 'Everyone counts". We have reached out and will cont reching out to all facets of Nigeria components and fabric. Using our policy-plan as our big weapons to convince all and sundry that we are in this race for a change we all deserve. We are going to talk to students, traders, builders, stars, starlets, kokolets grin ,politicians, clerics, pagans,police, civil servant (name it) that we have the best interest of all Nigerians at heart.

Onlythruth your candidates are so lazy to realize politics is all about vigorous campaigning, marketing yourself, ideas and plans, to the overall majority of the electrorates.

If it were all about money like u alleged we all know the money-bags that give journalists N10m for fotosnaps; they would have easily bought these guys over. But GEJ image and achievements in 4 months as d Nigerian leader is worth more than N10m tip for any descerning Nigerian mind.

These brilliant Nigerians, who are well-accomplished in their profession have seen the light and cannot afford to choose darkness. Onlythruth wake-up and go out there and tell the whole world what your candidate stands for. Advise your candidate to stop 'big-stouting','suyaing' or 'zoning' grin.

When we promised we were taking government back to the people that was never a lip-service. We are determined to reconnect all Nigerians irrespective of their trade, age, origin, and religion back to the government. We have told u how we grew up in a poor community of Otuke, carrying our books across rivers without bags nor shoes. We have seen, and experienced the pains of a common-man and we are more than determined to establish a system that will give evry Nigerian child (including future Nollywooders) hope to dream  big and actuallise their dreams.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Onlytruth(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
Solomon227:

@ Onlythruth

My brother let me first thank you 'jigbijigbi' for posting this beautiful video. U have just brightened-up my day as more and more people are seeing and embracing the hope we all desire.

I went from GEJ critic to be be GEJ cynic, them GEJ close-watcher and finally a GEJ fanatical fan. GEJ has a unique aura around him that simply attracts more and more supporters everyday to his mission. I promise u, u are going to see more of individual efforts like this coming up in the weeks ahead. There is nothing new in political endorsement by celebrities.

Always find your fact right b/4 u post here. The US system u alluded to,in fact experiences more celebrities endorsement of political aspirants. Go to youtube and watch 10s of endorsemnts by top US celebrities for Obama, McCain and Hillary in the last US presidential election.

Celebrities are also Nigerians and every politician that knows his onion knows Nollywoodstars are big influence and need to b convinced.
GEJ campaign have just proven to u for the umpteen time that in this project; 'Everyone counts". [size=14pt]We [/size]have reached out and will cont reching out to all facets of Nigeria components and fabric. Using our policy-plan as our big weapons to convince all and sundry that we are in this race for a change we all deserve. [size=14pt]We[/size] are going to talk to students, traders, builders, stars, starlets, kokolets grin ,politicians, clerics, pagans,police, civil servant (name it) that [size=14pt]we[/size] have the best interest of all Nigerians at heart.

Onlythruth your candidates are so lazy to realize politics is all about vigorous campaigning, marketing yourself, ideas and plans, to the overall majority of the electrorates.

If it were all about money like u alleged we all know the money-bags that give journalists N10m for fotosnaps; they would have easily bought these guys over. But GEJ image and achievements in 4 months as d Nigerian leader is worth more than N10m tip for any descerning Nigerian mind.

These brilliant Nigerians, who are well-accomplished in their profession have seen the light and cannot afford to choose darkness. Onlythruth wake-up and go out there and tell the whole world what your candidate stands for. Advise your candidate to stop 'big-stouting','suyaing' or 'zoning' grin.

When [size=14pt]we[/size] promised [size=14pt]we[/size] were taking government back to the people that was never a lip-service. [size=14pt]We[/size] are determined to reconnect all Nigerians irrespective of their trade, age, origin, and religion back to the government. [size=14pt]We[/size] have told u how [size=14pt]we[/size] grew up in a poor community of Otuke, carrying our books across rivers without bags nor shoes. [size=14pt]We[/size] have seen, and experienced the pains of a common-man and [size=14pt]we[/size] are more than determined to establish a system that will give evry Nigerian child (including future Nollywooders) hope to dream  big and actuallise their dreams.

Apparently you are a PAID Jonathan campaign staff.  grin grin grin

I wasn't addressing your type who are already bought working and earning a living through the campaign. I was addressing Nigerian youths who are being railroaded into a single option. Single options are never good, quote me anywhere. cool

I don't work for anybody. I am too independent minded to work for anybody. Therefore I cannot be railroaded!

So, back to my points. Why did entire youths of an industry go out on a leg to seal the fate of the nation with one man's fate? It is incongruous no matter how you look at it. shocked The way I see it, the coming elections are already being rigged ahead of time. With all these wholesome buyer overs, how can anyone not conclude that Jonathan has won the elections already? Meanwhile, we are yet to have even a debate or a party primary! I haven't even seen Jonathan debate other candidates in this coming elections.

The US system you guys keep insulting is built on debates right from even before a candidate throws his/her hat into the ring. So, I don't know that Jonathan is our best option. I need an intelligent explanation why he is the best even without debates. I hate dogma. Anyway, [b]Orikinla [/b]has already explained what is going on. Huge sums are changing hands, and the youths are being bought over WHOLESALE.

Obama never did that.  cool cool

I may have endorsed one candidate or another in the past here, but I still am weighing the best. Nigeria is a country of 150 million people, and folks shouldn't just make it look like Togo.  sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Gbawe: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Onlytruth.

You are spot on with your analysis . It is sickening and nauseating that Nigerians constantly bad mouth Nigeria to the entire world . When we then get the chance to cast selfishness aside to actualise the change we want , most of us are too driven by materialism to do what is right. With Jonathan totally surrounded by so many enemies of Nigeria's progress , how can any sane Nigerian conclude he will make a difference? Have we not learnt , from Yar Adua, that you cannot perform well as a Nigerian President if you are supported by those who have always ensured that Nigeria works for only the tiny minority?
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Beaf: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
Gbawe:

@Onlytruth.

You are spot on with your analysis . It is sickening and nauseating that Nigerians constantly bad mouth Nigeria to the entire world . When we then get the chance to cast selfishness aside to actualise the change we want , most of us are too driven by materialism to do what is right. With Jonathan totally surrounded by so many enemies of Nigeria's progress , how can any sane Nigerian conclude he will make a difference? Have we not learnt , from Yar Adua, that you cannot perform well as a Nigerian President if you are supported by [size=14pt]those who have always ensured that Nigeria works for only the tiny minority[/size]?

Like Tinubu?
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Solomon227(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Apparently you are a PAID Jonathan campaign staff.  grin grin grin

I wasn't addressing your type who are already bought working and earning a living through the campaign. I was addressing Nigerian youths who are being railroaded into a single option. Single options are never good, quote me anywhere. cool

I don't work for anybody. I am too independent minded to work for anybody. Therefore I cannot be railroaded!

So, back to my points. Why did entire youths of an industry go out on a leg to seal the fate of the nation with one man's fate? It is incongruous no matter how you look at it. shocked The way I see it, the coming elections are already being rigged ahead of time. With all these wholesome buyer overs, how can anyone not conclude that Jonathan has won the elections already? Meanwhile, we are yet to have even a debate or a party primary! I haven't even seen Jonathan debate other candidates in this coming elections.

The US system you guys keep insulting is built on debates right from even before a candidate throws his/her hat into the ring. So, I don't know that Jonathan is our best option. I need an intelligent explanation why he is the best even without debates. I hate dogma. Anyway, [b]Orikinla [/b]has already explained what is going on. Huge sums are changing hands, and the youths are being bought over WHOLESALE.

Obama never did that.  cool cool

I may have endorsed one candidate or another in the past here, but I still am weighing the best. Nigeria is a country of 150 million people, and folks shouldn't just make it look like Togo.  sad

May be u are right I have been bought over just like the Nollywood-stars. But the only thing u are surely getting wrong is the 'currency' in which my allegiance to GEJ was transacted. Just like these Nollywood professionals I was swept-off my feet by GEJ's steady, organized and calculated moves, widespread consultations, open-mindedness, and most-importantly 'miraculous' low-level corruption records for a man of his Nigerian status.

U claimed to b too independent-minded to b bought over and still waiting for the Messiah. I have carried exactly the same mentality from my university days until I started hussling in a company. I realised 9 out 10 of our people are not always upright, in fact the only 1 out 10 that seems upright might just b due to 'error of parallax' from observer's point of view. I realised this Nation has ruptured so much that  people dont see anything wrong in lieing or indulging in other vices to keep their jobs or make extra doles.

We are what we are! that is the thruth. The orientation of the nation has been badly moulded for 50 years and not even Nigerian clerics are innocent of financial and social vices. I have long lost hope in seeking an undented Nigerian 'Angel' to lead us because people that almost fit this description of d good ones hardly get close or stands any chances to Aso rock. Ask Gani of blessed memory, ask Ekwueme, Pat Utomi, Donald Duke etc. I have learned to work with what I have. I voted for Gani in 2003 and felt I just wasted my vote. I have keenly supported Ribadu's possible emergence as d CIC wen OBJ was leaving.

U can beleive what u want but the reality on the ground is dat GEJ remains the only obstacle to IBB presidency. I can afford to think about who to support between GEJ, Ribadu and Buhari weighting their merits and demerits but the name IBB always make me wanna kill some1. I have rooted for GEJ because more than other favorites he has what it takes and well-positioned not only to stop IBB but to take Naija out of the woods. I have carried out an intensive finding on GEJ watching closely his current actions and correlating them with his past deeds.

GEJ represents a generational change we have been clamouring for
GEJ has demonstrated incredible candours in making people thrust him
GEJ is almost clean of any corruption allegation; that is a fantastic achievement
GEJ withing 4 months of control has shown we can actually have uninterrupted power supply in Naija
GEJ has also scored d first by not only approving projects with little bottlenecks but insisting on feedbacks on every project from time to time
GEJ is from ND where all d federating units of this Nation collects their feeding allowance (sad but true)
GEJ is consistutionally constrained for only one term
GEJ unlike almost all Nigerian leader doesnt have a single investment outside d Nigerian shore
GEJ doesnt even have a foreign bank account
GEJ is the PDP leader and stands a very good chance of picking the PDP presidential ticket

Tell me what sign will I still be waiting for to show me this is the answer to the current Nigerian question. He is obviously not perfect but he has demonstrated a strong will for positive change, compassion for poor masses, and he knows exactly what the country needs now and how he wants to achieve them. His policies and styles almost align perfectly to Nigeria of my dream and has conquered my once hardened heart.

I dont know GEJ or any of his campaign organs but what amazes me is that more often than not GEJ teams always do things the way I dream. I am with them in spirit. I feel proud to be identified with GEJ. I have not gotten over the moving effects of his declaration speech on me. I, with them and many others that believe in this project; we (with our little but concerted efforts) shall all strive to put Nigeria back in her rightful position in the committee of world nations. U are all welcome on board; Jonathan cares and everyone counts!
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
The lead singer has a good voice, that aside, there's no sign saying this is 'Nollywood' supporting GEJ; It seems to be a group of 'sharp' people who've gotten the GEJ campaign organisation to give them a piece of the action.

If the song catches on, they might start playing it at rallies and events. . . . the campaign should be interesting.
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by Justcash(m): 2:57am On Sep 27, 2010
Poster you are on point. That is politics for you. "Who gets what, when and how".
Re: Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video by martinosi: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2010
MandingoII:

CO-SIGN, True Talk, it is what it is!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Will Take Over Lagos And South West- Jonathan Odechukwu / Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) / Rochas Okorocha Achievement Tracker - 2011 - To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.