Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,002 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Begged To Suck Her. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Begged To Suck Her. (4147 Views)

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS / I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep / Need A Guy To Suck U Till U Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
190:

who dey toast my babe SIlknSteel for hia!!

Oga you no go kill me abeg, lol. Why do i get this feeling that I know you? Someone actually called me and I was kinda certain it was you but he insisted otherwise so I believed him. Hope you are good. Nlanders!!! Ever Faceless and So Vociferous!!!

Celery:

I am more humble by your post. I am stil wondering abt that intelligent and breath taking write up. Mail me, I insist :celery_ogbes@yahoo.com or txt 08082031282. Just keep posting.

You insist? Well, l really don't know but I could try though, no promises,
@190: Hope say you no mind. There is really no harm getting to know someone new, it is called Making Friends, lol. Cheers.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
Thanks alot. The silky voice, u r jst too much and i av nt heard that kind of voice 4 a long time.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
190:

who dey toast my babe SIlknSteel for hia!!
I the guy is luvn u in d closet. Funny guy.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
Geez men, on the net? U want make everybody get the wind that we talked? lol dearie, you are always welcome. Cheers
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2010
Gotta go, my battery is down. Catch u later
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
Just cant keep a pregnancy.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
4give my maners. Later.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by james1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster.get this straight;kitty does not stink,a kitty that stink's is infected.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
james1:

@poster.get this straight;kitty does not stink,a kitty that stink's is infected.

It may stink due to over heating. But it stinks. The different between plantain chips and kpekere is in the packaging. If i girl package herself properly she wont stink.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
SIlknSteel:

Gotta go, my battery is down. Catch u later
go to church and pray for nigerians.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 190: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
Where my babe SIlknSteel
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Where my babe SIlknSteel

Geez men, sudden soft spot? Dis kinda love dey make me get cold feet ohhh. 190? Na U dey ask for me? If na dream, I surprise no be small lol. Hey dearie, howdy? Hope you went to church. Keep it cool, Cheers.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
Siiknsteel. Hope u remember to pray 4 me. Hope to hear from u soonest.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by dobodobo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
Na wah O, this SIlknSteel got nack all nairaland guys, in case if any show dey for me. I no dey run oooooooooooooooo
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 190: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2010
SIlknSteel:

Geez men, sudden soft spot? Dis kinda love dey make me get cold feet ohhh. 190? Na U dey ask for me? If na dream, I surprise no be small lol. Hey dearie, howdy? Hope you went to church. Keep it cool, Cheers.

sweetheart was in church

lets do this outside NL

pls send me a mail 2 my profile email
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
What begin a man's live, the thing start luv and in the middle of intellect. Plz siiknsteel, help me solve the pussle.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Mobsync(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
There was this girl i dated for a year when i was serving, after she must have finish sucking my manliness, i will be begging her to suck her inturn but she will never agree. Why is she turning my offer to suck her down for a whole one year. Despite the fact that kitty stinks, i would av stil suck her. If u want you kitty to be sucked and leak, hala at your boy. Celery_ogbes@yahoo.com or txt 08082031282.
Some of us are damn USELESS.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mobsync:

Some of us are damn USELESS.
How do u mean? Useless in what sense.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 190: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2010
SIlknSteel
U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Online Friend Asks for Money or Gifts / Stacyo Weds Slawormiir: All Nairalanders Are Invited / Drop Ur Glo Line Here Srictly For Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.