Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Best Way To Kill Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Way To Kill Yourself (293 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself, You Look Distressed In That Waist Trainer, Fans To Dorathy. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Kill Yourself by Olibboy: 11:38am On May 22, 2019
THE BEST WAY TO KILL YOURSELF

Born into a family where we hardly eat complete three square meals,we eat according to what's served, imagine buying swallow foods to get stew just to make another swallow to feed the family,my dad was a panel beater who works in a place where people likes him,I meant people whose table doesn't get filled as ours, life was tough.

We never stop learning ,we went to the smallest schools in town, whose building was made of wood,if not the best school,at least we were never illiterates, first sibling works secretly as a labourer at construction sites to support our parents, when our parents leaves home for work,we barely have food to eat,first sibling give little of his earnings to buy kulikuli just to eat our best food then(G2so4),lol.

We were always happy taking it because we can eat the kulikuli the whole day,we survived happily not knowing what luxury meant.

Mum works as a fashion designer in the city, a competent one as such.

A couple of years later, the mini provider left the world, for us to survive on our own,truly we tried surviving through my first sibling and our mum,we strive so hard just to survive.

My three siblings were enrolled in different universities when our father passed away, first sibling finished school few month after, now the hustle continues, Mum and the only son which is the first sibling was our sole provider , I was still in secondary school though, the chances of me being a tertiary institution freshman was slim, we couldn't buy the best clothes or latest designer wears but our lives were being built on honesty and tolerance.

It got to a stage I thought of doing runs just to provide little for the house, but i never thought of taking my life rather i thought of killing myself with good garri,groundnut and cold purewater with sugar(smile), the long theory was made a successful story after the first child made a breakthrough.

Success doesn't come to those who give in to tribulations, it rather finds its root embedded in the life of those who lives to fight for another daym

BUT GUESS WHAT? IF NOT REALLY FINE,AT LEAST WE'RE LIVING VERY FINE NOW

NEVER LOOSE HOPE

SAY NO TO SUICIDE

✍ AY SHONTEL
THE PHENOMENAL WOMAN
@08167558718
Don't plagiarize ❌

Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Daniel K Daniel DKD Welcome New Baby / Wizkid Hails 2baba In Recent Picture Online / Runtown Drops Surprise EP ‘Tradition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.