Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? (11205 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days (2) (3) (4)

Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by LindsayJo: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Pimples or Acne (as it is more commonly known in the western world) is a real embarrassing skin disease, especially when it draws the map of the world on the face. Don't laugh please! It usually affects the T - AREA (forehead and the cheeks) of the face and can turn a pretty face into a nightmare, black spots, papules, scars and what have you. What is the cure for this embarrassing ailment?

There are many cures out there - real and fake over the counter drugs. The list is endless. But a new African twist to the pimples solution has it that washing the face first thing in the morning with a virgin's fresh menstrual blood can totally cure pimples no matter the age of the pimples?! Well, I 've never met anybody who has confirmed this legend, however, the truth about Pimples and its 100% total cure under 24 hrs can be found here http://www.acnecurefaster.info

Cry no more, dear readers, your pimples can indeed be cured! See the various solutions above, please.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Cute500(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2010
wtf undecided
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by ada24: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
i laughed so hard it brought me to tears.

chei ignorance is a disease o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by tpiah: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
lord have mercy.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Sissy3(f): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i really hope people dont even give this "stink" 1minute of thought.

this "stink" is in the same line of thought with that hideous idea that sickazzholes cocked up that says having intercourse with little children and virgins cures HIV/AIDS.

Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2010
i am still trying to figure out how people would collect such precious "flow".
Nairaland, i hail thee!

Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Sissy3(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2010
i was going to ask that but knowing how daring some people are willing to go as regards to certain 'cures' you'd be surprise they wouldnt mind "paying" young girls for their blood or even going through the trash to pick used pads

Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2010
~Sissy~:

i was going to ask that but knowing how daring some people are willing to go as regards to certain 'cures' you'd be surprise they wouldnt mind "paying" young girls for their blood or even going through the trash to pick used pads

Lmao, let them pay for menstrual blood. Hehehe, it would be funny though if there was actual information to back up the poster's claims.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Seun(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
If they are willing to pay for the fresh blood then it's ok, because it could be worse.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by tpiah: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
no, it's not ok.

it's savage, barbaric and sick.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by AwojobiA: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
Yes, a lot of legends abound on pimples. I have heard about this particular one myself, but I did not believe it. Has anyone out there ever tried it?
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^^as stoopid as the "legend" of having sex with a virgin will cure anyone of HIV/AIDS
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by tpiah: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2010
Awojobi A:

Yes, a lot of legends abound on pimples. I have heard about this particular one myself, but I did not believe it. Has anyone out there ever tried this savage, sick, nauseating and barbaric method?

God punish devil.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by symbian03(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2010
Perhaps the poster was trying to advertise is shitty webpage. But would people even bother to log onto that site, having seen this dirty trash,
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
tpiah:
No, it's just unhygienic.  If the virgin has AIDS and you have a tiny cut on your face, you could get it.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Sissy3(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
the thought of using someone else's 'discharge' and putting/rubbing it on your face with its bad smell and 'cloths' is more than disgustingly disgusting
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by angeloxxx: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
This is absolutely CRAZY - I don't think this can work o!
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by aieromon(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2010
Iz you for real?Who gets this silly ideas?
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by tpiah: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2010
Seun:

No, it's just unhygienic.  If the virgin has AIDS and you have a tiny cut on your face, you could get it.

the minds coming up with this crap are also sick.

keep entertaining rubbish.

inu e ma to dun.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by sms4health: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2010
Anything that sounds outlandish and ridiculous is just that.

Some people are predisposed to it no matter what.

What works:
1. Wash you face morning and night with cleanser, not soap as it is drying
2. Do not pick at your pimples as it will induce infection which can lead to scarring
3. For medication, use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, not the higher strengths as they do not work better
4. Love yourself, no matter what
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by zuala(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2010
Na pure lie!
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by bekay911(f): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
omo dis na real business oya wey dose wey ger pimple line up and pay for menstrual blood collection. AM GONNA BUILD A MANSION.
God go bless hu so eva dat brot dis solution
wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by knowledge4(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
For a lasting cure visit www.drugfreehealth.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by 4gdiamonds: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2011
WTH? ewwwwwwww
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by SkinRebirth: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2011
Tayo S
A fair - skinned youth corper in Kogi state was 23 years old when she told herself she'd had enough embarrasment from scabies scars on her skin since childhood. She began her quest for a solution at the local chemists, buying every kind of skin lightening cream she could find. Usually they were imported from spain and italy.
Anyway those only gave her a muticolored skin tone and allergy to the sun and at the end of the day she had spent thousands on the creams. This didn't stop her from throwing the rest in the bin.
Tayo later got a job in a multinational firm and was making big bucks now. But her scars were still embarrassing especially the ones on her chest and abdomen not mention her legs.
She saw a dermatologist this time(she could afford it) who gave her steroid injections and various other creams.
At the end of the day, tens of thousands had left her account and all the dermatologist could say was "There's nothing more I can do for you".

She now started looking into natural and herbal soaps, sulphur, aloe vera, honey, menthol, beeswax, ginger, tumeric etc with varying and temporary results until one day while reading a newspaper article she came across something- a natural subtance, a solid with powerful anti oxidant properties. She spent several weeks trying to find ways of liquefying it and adapting it for her skin. Until, SHE GOT IT!!!!

She was able to create an extract from the substace which she was able to apply on her skin and drink too ! The double effect was tremendous, in 6 months her;
-Spots were decreased 95 percent
-Childhood complexion had returned
-Skin tone was simply glowing
-Bumps and scars simply peeled away with every bath
-Injury scars decades old began shrinking away
- confidence returned, now wearing short skirts and swimwear.

She gave the secret to a colleague with bad facial acne scars and is the lady is renewed in appearance and forever grateful.
TRY SKIN REBIRTH ON
- Burn scars
- Acne
-Pimples
-Scabies scars
-Eczema
-Uneven skin tone
-Sun scorched skin
-Lifeless complexion
AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE TODAY
Skin rebirth is very affordable and you can continue producing it in your home at your convinience
Contact
Skin Rebirth
Skinrebirth@hotmail.com
That's
SKINREBIRTH@HOTMAIL.COM
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Candybob(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hahaha! Ayelala and Babalawos on Nairaland!!!
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
There's no cure for acne. And alot of beliefs about the illness as false. It can only be managed( with creams and oral drugs) ,symptomaticaly, while it takes its natural course.
Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by kerny(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol, I don’t know about a “virgin’s menstral blood” but I know menstral blood cures some people’s pimples(maybe not everyone for some reason) but it cured mine.

Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes / What Can I Use To Restore My Menses