Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

How to Build Sexual Tension Immediately [MEN ONLY] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Build Sexual Tension Immediately [MEN ONLY] (618 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Sexual Tension With Someone?please Share / Guys: Suppression Of Sexual Tension Prolongs Life ! / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Build Sexual Tension Immediately [MEN ONLY] by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2019
If you've been following me for a while, then you already know that I don't believe that there's a magic pill or secret line that makes women just fall into your bed.

However, if there was one trick that makes women really turned on then the technique that I'm going to teach you in this post is it. My name is Nwibana Emmanuel, and this is my number one trick for turning her on.

The key to making a woman feel deeply turned on is a principle called emotional contagion. This is a phenomena in which one person's emotions directly triggers similar emotions in other people, for example, have you ever yawned and then immediately after saw someone else yawn? that's emotional contagion.

Emotional Contagion is also known as the law of State transference. So if you feel very excited about something she'll feel excited too. If you feel really nervous it'll rub off on her and she'll feel nervous too.

And here's where it gets really interesting. If you feel sexual and turned on then she will feel sexually turned on as well. I know that sounds a little hard to believe but try it out and you'll see how well it works.

Here's how to apply this to a woman while you're talking to her.
First, keep present and grounded, then look at her and appreciate her beauty let the sexual feelings build up to the point that you want to Ravish her.

Embrace the sexual desires and just keep talking.

Because your facial expressions will translate what you're thinking. Slow down your voice and have strong eye contact, strong eye contact is key.

For instance, you could walk up to her and say “I just saw you here and I had to at least say hi. Hi, I'm Emma. Nice to meet you. She’ll most likely respond, Nice to meet you, too.

Okay, I want to learn everything about you, would you let me do that ? Boom! She’ll feel your confidence right there and then, this will translate to her appreciating you and eventually falling for you.

When you get it right, you'll notice that she'll reciprocate those feelings. Sometimes instantly, maybe her eyes will get sparkly or her cheeks will blush.

Friends, that is how you initiate sexual tension and then just escalate from there. Now if you think that sounds pretty cool. I'm sure you would you also like to learn how to apply what you've just learnt to the first moment of meeting her.

Well, I have another interesting article I wrote on Nairaland, on how to tell a lady likes your or not -->https://www.nairaland.com/5200077/how-tell-lady-likes-no

In that article, I broke down in detail, how to truly tell if she finds you attractive.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Tags Boy “Useless” For Refusing To Give Her N1k / How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations / Balcony Sex: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.