Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,136 members, 7,973,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja (894 Views)

PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by Ecstasy154(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2019
By Dirisu Yakubu

ABUJA – Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara and Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the 2019 elections, Mr. Peter Obi are currently in a meeting with governors elected on the platform of the party in Abuja.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki (left)and Speaker Yakubu Dogara (right) briefing State House Correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Presidential Villa Abuja. Photo by Abayomi Adeshida
The meeting which is holding at the Gombe State Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Vanguard gathered, is expected to deliberate on key issues, particularly the election of a new chairman for the PDP Governor’ Forum.

Also on the card according to well-informed sources, is the party’s Presidential election petition pending before the tribunal.

Governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo, who currently chairs the forum will be stepping down next week, following the expiration of his tenure, thus paving way for the emergence of a new chairman.

Present at the meeting are the PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, Governors Seriake Dickson (Bayelsa), Samuel Ortom (Venue), Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom), Ifeanyi Okowa (Delta) and Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state respectively.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/saraki-obi-secondus-pdp-governors-others-meet-in-abuja/

Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by BuhariAdvocate: 10:21pm On May 22, 2019
I know David umahi and ikepazu will not be in such a stupid meeting. Wike was busy hosting progressive lawmakers, I hope Seyi makinde will not attend that kind useless meeting he must not associate himself with criminals.
Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by teadrake(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2019
Gatherings of the failures!!!
Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 22, 2019
That Buhari rigged himself doesn't mean the fight is over. PDP leaders need to come together, put their heads together to help us find a way out of this mess we are facing under this government. Well meaning and non sentimental Nigerians are looking up to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by yarimo(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2019
Gathering of losers , they are their to plan another false allegations on judiciary official again.
Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I know David umahi and ikepazu will not be in such a stupid meeting. Wike was busy hosting progressive lawmakers, I hope Seyi makinde will not attend that kind useless meeting he must not associate himself with criminals.

1 Share

Re: Saraki, Obi, Secondus, PDP Governors, Others Meet In Abuja by tuniski: 12:02am On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sick!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Has Provided A Long List Of Items/goods That Are Prohibi / Eze Chukwuemeka Ike Heartbreakingly In Search For His Only Grandson / Shehu Sani Tells Arewa Youths, Says North Shouldn't Think Of Buhari's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.