Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

How I Made N300,000 In 2 Months Using Whatsapp With Just 5k Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N300,000 In 2 Months Using Whatsapp With Just 5k Startup (203 Views)

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N300,000 In 2 Months Using Whatsapp With Just 5k Startup by aliksonconsult: 1:15am On May 23, 2019
Start Telecom vtu business with as little as 5k with "RECHARGE AND GET PAID LTD" through our team and let us show you how we make 50k to 500k monthly using the power of whatsapp..........

We are in the 21st century things have changed paper recharge card will soon fade out completely

All you need to start this business that the banks are advertising and doing are:
1. An android phone with data
2. At least 5k startup capital

then u are in the same vtu business with the banks......do you know that banks make billions daily when you and I recharge our phone through our bank account?

Start your vtu business and get paid the rest of your life as you and other Nigerians recharge your phones, buy data, subscribeb dstv, gotv, startime, pay phcn bills.

For more info & how to get started follow the instruction below.........

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Business’s Loyalty Program Be Blockchain Based Or Points Based? / Please I'm in need of a loan / Huawei Banned By Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.