Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,087 members, 7,977,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? (2404 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2019
I had a very close friend who was a cultist then in Unilorin, he never killed anyone but he and his people gang rape one of their rival's girlfriend, we were actually gisting and when he told me this he was laughing, when he saw the look on my face he knew right there and then he has lost a friend forever, there are limits to the kind of past I can take whether a friend or boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I had a very close friend who was a cultist then in Unilorin, he never killed anyone but he and his people gang rape one of their rival's girlfriend, we were actually gisting and when he told me this he was laughing, when he saw the look on my face he knew right there and then he has lost a friend forever, there are limits to the kind of past I can take whether a friend or boyfriend.
Abi
Re: How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 27, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that sexy.
Re: How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? by jbblues24(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2019
Incredibly exquisite, friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Is Really Over Thinking.... / / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.