Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,070 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:02 PM

Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? (3323 Views)

Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? / Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Breeposh: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2010
Can someone tell me whatz happening in NTA presenter Mirian Anazodo's life?I no longer see her on AM express.The last tym i saw her presenting top 5 music videos on NTA,she wasn't wearing her wedding ring.I hope z not what am tinking cos i admire dat lady.Pls can someone help to settle my wondering mind?Tanx.
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2010
Mmmm I don't know waiting to hear from others
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2010
Mmmm I don't know waiting to hear from others
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2010
Her name is not mirian but marian. Nothing, she gave birth to twins about 2-3yrs ago for charles&no quarrel btw them. Better still ask Godwin/kelechi benard
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by sexy74(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
never new she had twins.
Congratulation to her even if its coming late.
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Breeposh: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
@toba,Tanx 4 d info.Am still curious cos i really admire dat woman.I was happy when she got married 2 her dream guy.Kai,I wish her well and hope she overcome whatever challenge cos not seeing her with her wedding ring on means something z on.On her left finger,she was wearing a big ring on her 3rd finger instead of her wedding ring on her 4th finger.Anyway,
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by Prodigalangelo: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pretty lady, hmmmn maybe she is takin care of her children, now dat charles isnt much around.
Re: Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? by favouredjb(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2010
Am sure she's still with her husband,I admire her a lot too

(1) (Reply)

Meet Celebrities Who Drives The Golden Plated Ferrari And See The Pictures / See What This Bad Guy Is D0ing W!th A Club Girl Inside The Club Toilet / See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.