Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,449 members, 7,964,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years (23210 Views)

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by hisexcellency34: 9:42am On May 23, 2019
Very stupid excuse. How are we sure all these ministers won't be retained?
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Owaincouncil: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
You mean Buhari said all this?
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by goadson82: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
Yeah, I know, because they are as incompetent as yourself
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by emsheddy(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2019
This must be a joke. Huge joke.
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by emsheddy(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2019
And to correct those nonsense up there:
Buhari is not a man of character.
Yemi Osibanjo is not a true man of God.
No Nigerian Politician is a man of character, integrity or man of God!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by martowskin1(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2019
mrvitalis:
The problem with nigeria is most northerners are ok with the state of nigeria

If they can be as developed as the south they would be super happy ,so when we in the south complain they wonder why n see us as ingrate

A typical northerner or even someone from the south west who tours the south east n south south would wonder why we complain about lack of government achievement

The nigeria system is made so that we can all develop at the same pace and thats where the problem is .....regional government is the way forward

Thanks bro, u said it all..... I send my staff from osogbo to accompany a truck to ughelli delta state my home town...

When he return, he said "ORGA olowun the place fine ehn, ah, i like the place gon"

I was like, are u serious?, this guy no go asaba, he didn't even visit warri... And he is surprise like this ....

So when we from the SS start attacking government, thy will say we are ingrate
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by happney65: 9:57am On May 23, 2019
GoodofNaija:
You did not sack any minister four years

How do you explain that all your ministers performed well

It is either you are incompetent yourself or just simply incapacitated to be able to measure performance.

I believe the former is the case coupled with your nepotic tendencies.

Even your vp was irritated enough to sack your appointee who exhibited indiscipline when you were away.

cc omolola15
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2019
merit455:
Failures
simple "F"
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Rugokmail: 10:32am On May 23, 2019
[
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by ibknaanii80: 10:39am On May 23, 2019
post=78640423:

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

This is just the beginning of a load truck of work to do to continue moving this nation forward from the carcass it was 4 years ago.

Slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria.

New Nigeria?? grin grin grin grin grin grin make den return us first to the economy state of 2015 before talking about New Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2019
With all the suffering people faced and mass exodus of Nigerians to foreign lands I don’t know what to say.

I think the rigging of this last elections has given them a false impression of success. I hope they will look deeply and see the reality of how difficult things really are and the monumental work needed to fix them. Many things are still wrong. Dwelling and yet finding comfort in mediocrity is a dangerous thing.
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Blain007(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2019
Weldone mr president. You guys have done very well. Wish you all the best comes next 4 years. PRESIDENT BUHARI THE GREAT MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Blain007(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2019
opss
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Heineken(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2019
martowskin1:

Thanks bro, u said it all..... I send my staff from osogbo to accompany a truck to ughelli delta state my home town...

When he return, he said "ORGA olowun the place fine ehn, ah, i like the place gon"

I was like, are u serious?, this guy no go asaba, he didn't even visit warri... And he is surprise like this ....

So when we from the SS start attacking government, thy will say we are ingrate
morning sir, please make me one of your staff too na. Am a graduate and no job yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Celsony: 1:00pm On May 23, 2019
The bank left their main duty of keeping our money and valuable and venture into virtual top up

Do u think they are crazy
No
Because they earn from it

obansanjo earn #1 from from every recharge made by any Nigerian
Check this out
This is exactly what RAGP is doing

Bewise

Join us today and learn how to make money just like the banks do.

https:///FIYEZl5e4eKHsHMBYFCLAX
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by follock007(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
you didn't sack them because they are hunter sending you the meats you need to satisfy your wanton wife. you are a figure head
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Cameroonglass(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2019
the only reason he did not sack any of them is probably because he did not even know them or what they where even appointed to do,period......
Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Organs(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
See this failure feeling important because he rigged his way back to power .

President of the zoo .

Yes, he should not be back for another 4 years i agree, Yes he is incompetent to rule over a complex Nigeria, i agree absolutely, but he did not rig himself to power, he won an election, he also is not a total failure, he did very few good things, Yes very very few, i agree. Also, he is still better than Atiku. So put things in perspective.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years by Okoroawusa: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
Weldone my president...

Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.