Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,902 members, 7,927,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Patoranking Wilmer Album Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Patoranking Wilmer Album Download (197 Views)

Patoranking – wilmer (official Video) / FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD: Patoranking – Wilmer / Burna Boy – Outside (album Download) & Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Wilmer Album Download by 96hype(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2019
[img][/img]
Patoranking Wilmer

Patoranking is out with his second studio album Wilmer . Patoranking Wilmer houses 12 tracks with six features from different artistes across the world. It is, however, noticeable that no Nigerian is going to be on Patoranking’s next album, except Davido, whom he collaborated with on ‘Confirm’, that was released a while ago.

Downlod Patoranking Wilmer https://socketng.com/download-patoranking-wilmer-album/

In the Instagram statement accompanying the announcement for the album, the singer wrote the following caption, “I’ve put my heart and soul into this Album. Wilmer has purely been a blessing and I hope this project encourages you, motivates you and blesses u. The journey hasn’t been easy but we are thankful for where we are headed. God bless every single one of you and everyone who has been a part of this masterpiece.” Download Patoranking Wilmer

He then proceeded to thank everyone who worked on the album. The album is now available for pre-order. Patoranking Wilmer album

Re: Patoranking Wilmer Album Download by Zamantu(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2019
Download link is not there

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: TY Dolla $ign X Wizkid – For The Crew / Music – ZAZA ZOOZOO By Jfortune Goodman Ft. Serah Healer / TENI FT SHOBA/DENIKE (new Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.