Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? (952 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by zomby(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
So, where are these guys? Where are the heavy rollers, the noise makers and the messiahs from heaven?

I’m confused, disappointed and plssed off.

Yes, these guys did not win the election, but do you have to win the election to do great things for your people and country?
Do you have to win the election to keep the pressure on?
Well, I guess, these guys are not as special as we thought; they are just a little bit of the same leaders they spent the majority of their time castigating.

The word on the street is, they have been paid to get lost...If this is true, the Nigerian youths in Nigeria have no hope or the necessary stamina to make anything politically happen for the next 50 years.

Just my opinion...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by mekaboy(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
You did not vote them during elections. Now you are asking where they are.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by zomby(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
I was expecting these guys to remain the vocal opposition and keep the pressure on.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by fukushaki(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2019
No level

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by genesishouse: 5:14pm On May 23, 2019
As an opposition party should they be voiceless in critical national issues? Ceremonial politicians. May be we should expect them by 2023 to emerge from the blues again.
Politics is about active participation not hit and run game.

quote author=mekaboy post=78644917]You did not vote them during elections. Now you are asking where they are.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by mrvitalis(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
Nigerians are not serious ...they have serious things to do than waste their time on people who dont know what they want

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by gidgiddy: 5:29pm On May 23, 2019
zomby:
So, where are these guys? Where are the heavy rollers, the noise makers and the messiahs from heaven?

Yes, these guys did not win the election, but do you have to win the election to do great things for your people and country?
Well, I guess, these guys are not as special as we thought; they are just a little bit of the same leaders they spent the majority of their time castigating.

The word on the street is, they have been paid to get lost...If this is true, the Nigerian youths in Nigeria have no hope or the necessary stamina to make anything politically happen for the next 50 years.

Just my opinion...

What do you want them to do when they have no political power?
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by zomby(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

What do you want them to do when they have no political power?

I was expecting these guys to remain the vocal opposition and keep the pressure on

This is ^^^^ more than political power.

I think the problem here is:
These guys are lazy and truly do not have the stamina to withstand what it takes..Instead of them to remain the vocal opposition and keep the pressure on, they will rather go back to live under the rock until the next election...and then expect miracle.
What a bunch of coward noise makers!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by kayfra: 5:44pm On May 23, 2019
zomby:

Just my opinion...

Why don't you fund them
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by jumobi1(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
Fair question

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by 3stacks: 6:45pm On May 23, 2019
This is a good question. I imagine they will back in 4 years testing their candidacy again. You will think these guys will be building their party brick by brick and block by block. Captivating the mind of Nigerians with their superior logic, ideas and patriotism but they seem to be noisemakers polluting a space that’s already noisy.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by gidgiddy: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
zomby:

I was expecting these guys to remain the vocal opposition and keep the pressure on

These guys are lazy and truly do not have the stamina to withstand what it takes..Instead of them to remain the vocal opposition and keep the pressure on, they will rather go back to live under the rock until the next election...and then expect miracle.

You dont know what you are talking about. Sowore, Durotoye and Moghslu can talk from now to eternity, it will change nothing. It will just be a waste of time and breath. The only way people like Sowore, Durotoye and Moghalu can remain vocally relevant at the national stage is if they have any of three things

1) Billions of Naira to run a sustained campaign of publicity, awareness, debates and discussion with the masses nationwide. Unfortunately, all 3 men dont have that kind of money

2) None of these men has a mass movement. An example is Kanu. Nnamdi Ksnu will be in jail, people will be out protesting for him. He will show up somewhere unannounced, thousands of people will gather to hear him. Kanu will order sit at home, millions will stay home. But if Durotoye wants to talk to thousands, he will have to spend millions on transportation, feeding and accommodation or nobody will come.

3) Political power. Unfortunately none of the 3 men made any headway in the last elections and have no political power

So dont blame Sowore, Moghalu or Durotoye. They cant keep talking forever and ever when it will make no impact
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
zomby:

Pressure on the predicament u brought to yourself

They are rich and powerful and global citizen especially mugalu

They only wanted to help us ....what is their to pressure in this government ....everything is wrong ...so let us enjoy what we voted

We would still fall for career politicians
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by mrvitalis(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
3stacks:
This is a good question. I imagine they will back in 4 years testing their candidacy again. You will think these guys will be building their party brick by brick and block by block. Captivating the mind of Nigerians with their superior logic, ideas and patriotism but they seem to be noisemakers polluting a space that’s already noisy.
Logic that who would understand ...the 12 million northern votes that dont understand english ?

We have no hope in this country .....
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by helinues: 7:14pm On May 23, 2019
Enjoying their campaign loots
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by adekolaelect(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2019
zomby:

Just my opinion...
Ask oracle !!! Were you vote for them to make them relevant in politic ? But no .you can all voted for old people because of a cup of rise because you are hopeless, jobless and vision lees .if you are a youth and you asked this question ? I have this for you
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by zomby(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2019
Even Buhari contested a few times before he finally got in...Obasanjo too spent time in jail before carrying the trophy...I’m not sure if any of these noise makers (Sowore, Fela and Moghalu) has what it takes... Rome was not built in 2 weeks, it takes time and pure determination.

It makes no sense to make so much noise for a couple of years (especially Sowore) and then disappeared right after the election.
It simply means none of these cowards was a serious candidate...It shouldn’t be about winning the election, it should be all about standing for what is right.
Everybody wants to put on the crown, but clearly not ready to face the battle.

What happened to staying true to your convictions?

Staying true to what you believe in the face of adversity is an act of courage. ... Staying true to your beliefs can not only give meaning to your own life, but can influence the conscience of others to make a more sound choice or better call in judgment
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by FearGodinall: 7:25am On May 24, 2019
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by lilfreezy: 7:26am On May 24, 2019
Sowore has gone back to his propaganda media while the other two will continue giving speechless on how to Aspire to desire to perspire to refire to acquire. grin
Re: Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? by zomby(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2019
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/329847-crisis-rocks-sowores-aac.html

The African Action Congress (AAC), the political party that produced activist Omoyele Sowore as presidential candidate in the last general election, is enmeshed in crisis.

Mr Sowore also doubles as the national chairman of the party.

Some members of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the party on Monday said Mr Sowore has been removed as national chairman for alleged misappropriation of funds.

This removal was contained in statement by Oladele Ade who signed as the Acting Director of Communications of the party.

(1) (Reply)

Local Governments Received N126.58bn From Faac Allocation In April 2019 – Nbs / Professor Charles Igwe Emerges New UNN Vice Chancellor / PMB Is Set To Take Another Wife Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.