Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,875 members, 7,980,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. (550 Views)

Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post / Tacha Shows-off Gifts She Got From Her Boo In The UK As She Vows Not To Return / Tacha Stepped Out With Her Boo, Sir Dee, Everyone Loved Them At AMVCA Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 23, 2019
few days ago,this Facebook slay queen posted how she cheated on her boyfriend by dumping him for his friend. After facing backlash from friends,she claims it was only a joke while hitting back at critics.

Re: Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 23, 2019
Mudisolo2:
few days ago,this Facebook slay queen posted how she cheated on her boyfriend by dumping him for his friend. After facing backlash from friends,she claims it was only a joke while hitting back at critics.

Re: Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. by Wahleehk10: 2:29pm On May 23, 2019
Kill me already. Best friend, brother or DAD? Like my dad? Please can someone explain that in a language I'll understand?
Re: Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. by Davash222(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2019
Wahleehk10:
Kill me already. Best friend, brother or DAD? Like my dad? Please can someone explain that in a language I'll understand?
Don’t worry dude, it’s beyond your understanding.
Re: Lady Who Cheated On Her Boo,claims It Was Only A Joke. by johnkay1(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Enough! I'm leaving this planet

(1) (Reply)

Rema Is My Favourite – Wizkid Reveals Amidst Comparison / Top Nigerian Celebs Photos Of What Old Age Looks Like Trend / Bbnaija: Biggie Punishes Housemates By Making Them Freeze 4 Times In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.