Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OUI student electrocuted while charging phone (35851 Views)

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Niger Delta University Student Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by DabuIIIT: 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lie..they haff use him for rituals.
Coneheads

Well rip
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by Frankicent(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
godson4u79:
Register your.com domain with us today @ www.domain.urbanwebspace.com for 6500 Naira and enjoy
Free hosting for 1 Year.
1 year Free SSL.
Free domain privacy protection for Life.
Free Whois Privacy Guard

You don't have your own custom domain
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by tfash96(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2019
GTFOH:

inside Ramadan grin
He might be fasting na!
lol that's true he might be a Muslim but he should help me use it to break
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by sharpwriter(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2019
columbus007:
No be that same school spirit hold person neck? Ritualist won't rest.

lol... spirit hold person neck keh? which story was that? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by Retchix: 2:50pm On May 24, 2019
The cause for his demise is as a result of thunder and lightning. why should you be charging your phone when it's raining, let my mother not catch you in the act.
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by columbus007(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2019
sharpwriter:

lol... spirit hold person neck keh? which story was that? cheesy
bros you no hear am?na so i read am here oo,them say the boy they shout say please leave me upandan they hold him neck.
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by sharpwriter(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2019
columbus007:
bros you no hear am?na so i read am here oo,them say the boy they shout say please leave me upandan they hold him neck.

hahahaha .... if yu see the thread share me cheesy cheesy
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by hybraheeem002(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2019
princeSammyz:
The cause of his death needs further verification... The phone charger gives out DC and also is not capable of allowing any voltage surge through. A voltage large enough to electrocute will just destroy the charger before it gets to the user. Maybe there is another angle I'm missing sha
All this na oyinbo theory. Let's face reality...You've never seen one. I lost a neighbour to electrocution. He was charging his laptop, and the electric current immediately went up. He died on the spot
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by aadoiza: 6:08pm On May 24, 2019
bettercreature:
It is lightening that killed him , it’s obvious the blogger don’t know how lightening works
That is why you must stay away from electric cables or anything iron or rain water when it’s raining
It wasn’t the electricity from the transformer,it was the one produced by lightening
That same lightening that killed him blew up the transformer
You be better pikin wey get sense

1 Like

Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by Frankicent(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
godson4u79:
This is my domain [url]urbanwebspace.com[/url].. I run a blog on the main domain and also have an add-on domain for my web hosting.

bro you need to talk your business seriously.

Why not start as a reseller from one of this big web hosting companies. Maybe Domain king

Me I plan on start one in future maybe with a minimum investment of 200k .
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by nicepoker101(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
princeSammyz:
The cause of his death needs further verification... The phone charger gives out DC and also is not capable of allowing any voltage surge through. A voltage large enough to electrocute will just destroy the charger before it gets to the user. Maybe there is another angle I'm missing sha
you missed the village people angle. grin
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by toluwa1(f): 6:37am On May 25, 2019
Hmmmm....RIP
Re: OUI student electrocuted while charging phone by sharpwriter(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
columbus007:

Lol zzz... I hear una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road / Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.