Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks (870 Views)

How To Blur People's Faces Using This App When Posting A Sensitive Picture / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks by Lifephreaks: 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
Looking for Android apps to blur your image background??

Well, you don’t have to look no more.

Some weeks ago, I was looking for some apps to blur my photo’s background and I came across these ones and a few others. So I decided to share it with you guys.

We do take pictures with our Android phones because it’s fun and it also let’s us capture beautiful moments. But sometimes these photos contains elements we want to hide or ones we want to highlight and for that reason, blurring effect can be a fast and efficient way to make the photos more pleasant.

In this article, i will show you some of the best apps for creating blur effects on your Android phone.
Click here to continue reading: https://lifephreaks.com/top-10-android-apps-to-blur/
Re: Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks by Realboygenius(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
I should try this app on my Spark 3.
Re: Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks by Lifephreaks: 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
Realboygenius:
Yeah, you should
Re: Android Apps To Blur Photo Background | Life Phreaks by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2019
Realboygenius:
no go buy phone wey fit take better portrait, dey suffer your sef with tecno

(1) (Reply)

Engineers In The House Help Please / I Need Verified And Valid US Phone Number / What Do You Think About Huawei P20 Lite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.