Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Need Sexuality Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sexuality Help (1322 Views)

Am Questioning My Sexuality / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 7:35pm On May 23, 2019
Hi guys,
I know some guys here will bash me. Its alright, but j need help.

I am hoping if anyone has genuine answer to my question.
I have gone to general hospital twice with no solution.
The thing is I have a small joystick.
Thickness ia just 3.8inches when erect and length is 5inch long when erect too.
I met my fiancee a virgin and we have been having sex.
We have been together now for 5 years and we wanna take it to the next level..marriage.
Actually she has not been enjoying sex due to the small size of my dick. She has complaint twice.. And goodness its a crazy world now.. She sees how big others are.. In a small amount of time she might fantasize..
I don't wanna be the reason she will cheat.
Worst part is when she gives birth.. I can't imagine the level of frustration she will go through.
Sooner or later.. She will end up cheating if I dont do something.
Normally I do last about 10minutes after my first release within a minute..
Thats not even a problem.
The problem is the size.
BTW.. I am working oo and I am still developing myself
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by CrazyPros: 7:39pm On May 23, 2019
If you met her a virgin and she's complaining now, chances are, she've had something bigger.

And unfortunately, forget all those adverts, there is nothing you can do to increase it. I suggest you embrace it and learn other ways to satisfy a woman.

You can also invest in penis sleeves or extenders.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2019
Don't turn her into a baby making factory after marriage, if she has few kids, she wount lose much of her tightness.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by ValCon888: 7:56pm On May 23, 2019
Sorry bro, there's no solution to small joy stick.
Learn to be a headmaster and give her head. Women orgasm more from clitoral stimulation rather than penetration.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by Hardrive(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
You made a mistake by starting a relationship with her without knowing if you guys are sexually compatible.And i suggest you quit cos that would be in the best interest of both of you. I want you to read up on HOW FACIAL FEATURES REVEAL D**K/ V****A SIZE.
There is absolutely nothing you can do about the size of your d**k. You have a small mouth and a short nose, that is why you have a small d**k, so start looking for someone with similar facial features.
I must say that i am happy you asked this question because many people dont know this and they might never know it till it becomes a problem for them. But i know it takes courage to break up with someone you have dated for a very long time. I wish you good luck.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
CrazyPros:
If you met her a virgin and she's complaining now, chances are, she've had something bigger.

And unfortunately, forget all those adverts, there is nothing you can do to increase it. I suggest you embrace it and learn other ways to satisfy a woman.

You can also invest in penis sleeves or extenders.

All the best.

Thanks so much bro
Will the extenders make them longer
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Don't turn her into a baby making factory after marriage, if she has few kids, she wount lose much of her tightness.

The plan is 3 kids..
Do you think she will be ok
Lol size of the kids heads might come up big..
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
ValCon888:
Sorry bro, there's no solution to small joy stick.
Learn to be a headmaster and give her head. Women orgasm more from clitoral stimulation rather than penetration.
I have read about this.
She doesn't always want it.. She feels its dirty
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:11pm On May 23, 2019
Hardrive:
You made a mistake by starting a relationship with her without knowing if you guys are sexually compatible.And i suggest you quit cos that would be in the best interest of both of you. I want you to read up on HOW FACIAL FEATURES REVEAL D**K/ V****A SIZE.
There is absolutely nothing you can do about the size of your d**k. You have a small mouth and a short nose, that is why you have a small d**k, so start looking for someone with similar facial features.
I must say that i am happy you asked this question because many people dont know this and they might never know it till it becomes a problem for them. But i know it takes courage to break up with someone you have dated for a very long time. I wish you good luck.
Unfortunately sir, I have a big mouth.. Thou a small nose.. And goodness.hers are both Small
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by divineappo(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2019
needhelp2019:
Hi guys,
I know some guys here will bash me. Its alright, but j need help.

I am hoping if anyone has genuine answer to my question.
I have gone to general hospital twice with no solution.
We have been together now for 5 years and we wanna take it to the next level..marriage.
Actually she has not been enjoying sex due to the small size of my dick. She has complaint twice.. And goodness its a crazy world now.. She sees how big others are.. In a small amount of time she might fantasize..
I don't wanna be the reason she will cheat.
Worst part is when she gives birth.. I can't imagine the level of frustration she will go through.
Sooner or later.. She will end up cheating if I dont do something.
Normally I do last about 10minutes after my first release within a minute..
Thats not even a problem.
The problem is the size.
BTW.. I am working oo and I am still developing myself
pm me on WhatsApp, I have a product u can use, 09095500809

it makes ur dick fat and longer within a month Max
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2019
Hmm......don't bother too much. 2-3 is okay.
needhelp2019:

The plan is 3 kids..
Do you think she will be ok
Lol size of the kids heads might come up big..
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:18pm On May 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm......don't bother too much. 2-3 is okay.
Thanks sis
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
divineappo:
pm me on WhatsApp, I have a product u can use, 09095500809

it makes ur dick fat and longer within a month Max
I will message you now
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by CrazyPros: 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
needhelp2019:

Thanks so much bro
Will the extenders make them longer

Longer and fatter, google "Peñis Extender" to see available samples.

You can check jumia or aliexpress for purchase.

Mind you this will lessen the feel you get when in action and this means, it will take longer before you ejaculate.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
CrazyPros:

Mind you this will lessen the feel you get when in action and this means, it will take longer before you ejaculate.
I will do so.. Thanks so much bro
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by merit455(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
Kid
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2019
Like someone said, you have to make up for your small D by learning other stuff. This is even a blessing in disguise, pity you don't see it that way.

Only 1% of women can come or orgasm from penetration. So trust me, the penis is not such a big deal as long as it can get her pregnant. Get penis extenders, invest in vibrators and learn the ultiu act of giving head and trust me, your wife will kneel to greet you every morning.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by raphemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2019
needhelp2019:

I am emphasizing on the bolded
I don't think u actually know what 3inches look like.
If your D.ick is 3.8inches thick, I believe u must be causing lots of damages on that v.agina.
And that girl will be passing through hell during sex.

With 3.8inches thick pen.is u will find it difficult deflowering her.

So bro take the measurement again grin and know the size of ur D.ick

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2019
needhelp2019:

I will message you now

Hah. OP! I pity your small prick that you're managing. By the time them give you pandoro drink and your small prick turns to something you cannot carry again, no come NL come ask for funds o. E better make you and your babe dey manage that your tiny pinono like that o! Better take heed, lest you regret.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by tico1212(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
raphemmanuel:
I am emphasizing on the bolded
I don't think u actually know what 3inches look like.
If your D.ick is 3.8inches thick, I believe u must be causing lots of damages on that v.agina.
And that girl will be passing through hell during sex.

With 3.8inches thick pen.is u will find it difficult deflowering her.

So bro take the measurement again grin and know the size of ur D.ick

3.8 inches girth is small bro.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by lincsnuel: 10:43pm On May 23, 2019
tico1212:

3.8 inches girth is small bro.

He said "thickness"

Thickness is different from girth (or circumference) bro

Thickness in this sense means diameter!
A diameter of 3.8in is so damn huge mehn... Just imagine the circumference man, thats about 11.94in!

Jeez...
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by meobizy(f): 12:48am On May 24, 2019
5” is small now?
It’s known that is the average male size, either that or 5.5”.
Oyibo men who have 4 - 5” joysticks are busy living happily married lives and you’re here worrying.
If the relationship don tire your woman she should go so you can find another person.
I think you should date more if she decides to leave, you’ll find out the issue right now is all in your head.
Your performance doesn’t seem off from the norm so that’s not where the problem is.
Don’t listen to anyone trying to sell you rubbish in the form of enhancers, the best enhancer lies between your ears.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sexuality Help by Nobody: 6:15am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
fu by you

Hah. OP! I pity your small prick that you're managing. By the time them give you pandoro drink and your small prick turns to something you cannot carry again, no come NL come ask for funds o. E better make you and your babe dey manage that your tiny pinono like that o! Better take heed, lest you regret.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by Nobody: 6:16am On May 24, 2019
You have experience ooo
HannahHitler:
Like someone said, you have to make up for your small D by learning other stuff. This is even a blessing in disguise, pity you don't see it that way.

Only 1% of women can come or orgasm from penetration. So trust me, the penis is not such a big deal as long as it can get her pregnant. Get penis extenders, invest in vibrators and learn the ultiu act of giving head and trust me, your wife will kneel to greet you every morning.
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 6:53am On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:

I will check it out sir.
Thank you
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 7:22am On May 24, 2019
lincsnuel:

He said "thickness"

Thickness is different from girth (or circumference) bro

Thickness in this sense means diameter!
A diameter of 3.8in is so damn huge mehn... Just imagine the circumference man, thats about 11.94in!

Jeez...

So sorry.. I meant girth
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 7:24am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Anty pls I have used the pandoro before.. I missed with ori(Shea butter) I was rubbing it there and there was no changes.
Do I have to drink it ?
Re: I Need Sexuality Help by needhelp2019: 7:25am On May 24, 2019
merit455:
Kid
At 27 ?
Or what's your ownbdefination of a kid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke / How True Is This? (photo) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.