Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone (2435 Views)

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by Cmanforall: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster, nice one

wat of those that have so many gals going thru thr minds while readin it?

Hw many NLanders hv Inkd_nerd, goggles,SA goddess, Lola(, oh already taken, ) etc goin thru dr mind while goin thru d post? Can prove no 1 is in love on NL xcept 190.
Inkerd has just bn goin thru ma mind oo, Is that one love?:-) e-love?
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by deboski4u: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
nice one, lol, but somtins it doesnot work out that way. nobody can understand the heart of man
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by 1102(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
Cmanforall:

@poster, nice one

wat of those that have so many gals going thru thr minds while readin it?

Hw many NLanders hv Inkd_nerd, goggles,SA goddess, Lola(, oh already taken, ) etc goin thru dr mind while goin thru d post? Can prove no 1 is in love on NL [size=13pt]xcept 190[/size].
Inkerd has just bn goin thru ma mind oo, Is that one love?:-) e-love?

Myself and lola's love has gone beyond NL,

This is for her
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by Omolola1(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
THANKS LOVE cool kiss kiss
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by amyswet: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2010
its not always dsame but ure rite
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by MissyB3(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Lol.

I actually did what Number 1 states. cheesy
Re: 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2010
@ Skydeep
Such is life and a lady will do anything evenĀ  more than these to get what she wants from a man as well when there isĀ  no love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. / Cheating Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.