Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses (2177 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by silverbirdng(f): 12:43am On May 24, 2019
Reno Omokri, had drew the attention of the public on the viral pictures of the president breaking fast with the Acting CJN Mohammad Tanko in Aso rock. He stated as follows
"These are the justices meant to adjudicate Atiku’s petition against Buhari’s rigged election. Yet, here they are, like Nicodemus, breaking Ramadan fast with the same Buhari whose election they are meant to adjudicate". Can these justices be fair? #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by silverbirdng(f): 12:45am On May 24, 2019
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by rusher14: 12:48am On May 24, 2019
The three arms of government should not be at peace with one another abi?
Idiot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by SarkinYarki: 1:09am On May 24, 2019
only a fool will expect Atiku to get fair hearing in the hands of these judges .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by kunleweb: 2:31am On May 24, 2019
SarkinYarki:
only a fool will expect Atiku to get fair hearing in the hands of these judges .

This is not funny. Welcome back to Abacha era

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by fredoooooo: 2:34am On May 24, 2019
You can go and eat dinner with Atiku in Dubai , werey grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by RatedStar: 3:53am On May 24, 2019
Not a Buhari’s fan but the truth is, Atiku is wasting his time and money.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On May 24, 2019
Mumu Reno has refused to take his psychiatric medications once again o!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by seunmsg(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2019
Reno will always wail without sense. That is all he does since he lost his job as Jonathan’s online lackey. I no longer get angry when I read his senseless tweets, I pity him for what he has been turned to; a bitter, angry, jobless, and bigoted young man. It’s even more sad when I realize he will remain like that for the next four years at the minimum. Sorry Reno, las las, you go dey alright.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by fukushaki(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2019
sad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by fiizznation: 5:56am On May 24, 2019
seunmsg:
Reno will always wail without sense. That is all he does since he lost his job as Jonathan’s online lackey. I no longer get angry when I read his senseless tweets, I pity him for what he has been turned to; a bitter, angry, jobless, and bigoted young man. It’s even more sad when I realize he will remain like that for the next four years at the minimum. Sorry Reno, las las, you go dey alright.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by AkataYeriYeri: 5:57am On May 24, 2019
rusher14:
The three arms of government should not be at peace with one another abi?
Idiot.
You have time grin
Who is paying their salaries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by rusher14: 5:59am On May 24, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You've given up hope Reno?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by Naajjii: 7:16am On May 24, 2019
Let all of you keep your hopes high thinking Atiku will this case,that won't happen , he is just wasting his money because he has alot . Who is that judge that will cancel an election that is free and fair for most part.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by helinues: 7:26am On May 24, 2019
Reno Reno

Fuka fuka
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by PFRB: 7:34am On May 24, 2019
How will it have been if supreme court judges were seen breaking fast with Innoson as Innoson had a pending case with GTB?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by jimi4us: 7:46am On May 24, 2019
As I said earlier Buhari has pocketed Judiciary with fear.
The next is legislature, then dictatorship will set in.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by Dannyset(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2019
I dey happy as PDP dey cry ehn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Nigeria. cry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by LacunaJacuna(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Destined wailer.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by ryloy: 8:32am On May 24, 2019
PDP cry cry babies

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by silverbirdng(f): 8:32am On May 24, 2019
Lalasticala seun
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by zeromeridian: 8:33am On May 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by adekolaelect(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2019
See this people how they no get rest of mind from what they know they won't get anything from .OK Buhari contested for 3 times he lost he went to tribunal what did he get back?the answer is Zerooooo .It is good for Atiku to challenge Buhari at the Tribunal he knows not to gain anything but to keep his supporters intact for the future politics .if you know you know .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by Wisdom58(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by Wisdom58(f): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
I give up for Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by oyatz(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
If I were Buhari, I will hire Reno Omokri as my special adviser on social media.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Breaking Fast With Buhari See Peoples' Responses by adadike(f): 3:43pm On May 24, 2019
The CJN is Buhari's stooge. He will willingly make sure Atiku do not win at the supreme Court. Like Buhari', like CJN

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Government Commence Allocation Of International Market (photos) / Breaking News: Federal High Court Disqualifies Pdp Guber Candidate In Bayelsa / Deji Adeyanji Beaten And Disgraced In Abuja - Adaojo Victor Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.