Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger (8195 Views)

Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by mubeela(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2019
Don't der even think of coming near our Asenal oo

Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by tete7000(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
Arsene wenger is less successful than Pep and Mourinho taking into account his 22-year spell with arsenal... His last reign at arsenal was so embarrassingly poor that no club will want to give a shot with managerial position... He will be better off as a chief scout looking at the players he bought - Aubameyang and Lacazette... Those guys are one hell of a duo.

Our definition of success is relative. When you think of the stadium he bequeathed to the club, you will come to understand why he is celebrated by the club. Those times he achieved moderate successes with lean resources is what stand him out as one of the best managers in football history. Imagine, he didn't have to sell the squad that reached the champion league final in order to proceed with the stadium project, that squad might have come back to win the champion's league and more premier league medals. If the trajectory of that era has not been truncated with the decision of the club to go for the stadium, only God knows where the club could have been in terms of laurels won. His later years might not be as glorious as his early years, but it is same with other managers too, Mourinho inclusive. Wenger is respected for his honesty, dedication to work and his moral ethics. With all his imperfections, he is still one of the good men around....
Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2019
Lol.. Make him go start apple farm grin
Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by fernandez1(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2019
BravoDe:
He is still arsenal manager in disguise...same squad BTW arsenal just be like France national team. Arsenal have more French player than some club in lique 1

Oga Ade u know nothing about arsenal.....how many French player do we have in arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by Thunday1005(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2019
Goan n be selling jersey if you don't want to return to management
Re: I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger by Alejobs: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWW.SOLOSCORE.COM | LIVESCORE & FIXTURES WITH GOAL ALERT....you'll Love It / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / [Poll] African Footballer Of The Year - Eto'o, Drogba, Essien, Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.