Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,460 members, 7,950,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigeriatunes Giveaway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeriatunes Giveaway (192 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriatunes Giveaway by Omoalaji12: 6:31am On May 24, 2019
20 K for 5 People Giveaway Today
NIGERIATUNES MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

EVERY FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH 50 K FOR 10 PEOPLE
We have decided to start our Nigeriatunes Monday Giveaway. EVERY FIRST MONDAY of the month we will give 50K to 10 consistent readers on Nigeriatunes.com. The next giveaway will be on June 3rd, 2019.

So for today, we will be giving away N20k to 5 lucky readers. 4 k each to 5 people.

We will also be rewarding our best commenters monthly! I’ve put someone on the job to check for the most active commenters on Nigeriatunes so we can reward them at the beginning of the month as a way of saying thank you.

And of course, at the end of this year, 2019, our top 10 best commenters will get a special gift each. I will determine the amount very soon. We will be doing this every year.

This is just to appreciate you guys for sticking with us. We love and appreciate you all.

To win today’s money, I will pick people randomly in the comment section of this post.

(1) (Reply)

-- / Court Grants Naira Marley Bail N2million / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.