Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

Embattled British Prime Minister, Theresa May Quits - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Embattled British Prime Minister, Theresa May Quits (256 Views)

Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) / Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embattled British Prime Minister, Theresa May Quits by SKYTREND(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2019
British Prime Minister Theresa May will resign on June 7.

Mrs May, speaking at a press conference outside 10 Downing Street tonight, said she had tried and failed three times to reach a Brexit deal, and now was the time to go.

She said she was proud of the progress Britain had made “and that we can deliver Brexit.”

“I will shortly leave the job that has been the honour of my life to hold,” Mrs May announced tearfully.

“I do so with no ill will.

“It is and will always remain a matter of deep regret to me that I have not been able to deliver Brexit,” she said, her voice breaking with emotion.

READ MORE: https://skytrendnews.com/2019/05/24/british-prime-minister-theresa-may-quits/

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars / Is Africa Closer To A Nuclear Bomb Than Iran? / The US Is At War With Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.