Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

"Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto (1982 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Ayodele70: 12:05pm On May 24, 2019
Former big brother Naija housemate, Anto has said that “being American” honestly hasn’t worked much in her favor like some may think.

According to her, she moved to Nigeria 3 years ago on a mission, and hopes Nigerians in the diaspora see her life as inspiration to take the leap and come back to Nigeria.

"3 years ago today, I moved back to Nigeria after running away after my service year
-
Most things haven’t gone as planned and “being American” honestly hasn’t worked much in my favor like some may think. But I came here on a mission and I’m still on it
-
Ghandi said “My life is my message.” I hope Nigerians in the diaspora see my life as inspiration to take the leap and come to Nigeria, and I hope Nigerians living in Naij take the country seriously and work to make it better �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/being-american-hasnt-worked-much-in-my-favor-bbnaija-anto.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Davash222(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
Wait fess...

is she in any way trying to advice Nigerians in America to leave America and come settle in Nigeria

For real

This is so ridiculous!!

If Nigeria is a good place, you think they would have disembark out of Nigeria in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Henry22(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
Story for the gods... No matter where u are a, if laziness is ur calling then u will never progress.... Madam ANT don't make us believe you are lazy.

1 Like

Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by itspzpics(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Timmypromise(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2019
Lre
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Timmypromise(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
Let join them in America first to confirm first
Incase you are hustling in America please don't read it......IT IS SUICIDE

2 Likes

Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by LearnITsmash(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2019
Your toto is not sweet enough for the white man to pay you, undecided so go and work on your skills in bed, maybe you can secure a white guy next time
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by iTearHerToto: 4:09pm On May 24, 2019
She and Kloe; they are never appealing to me

You can't be unattractive and your breasts flattened, slumbered ass embarassed

Masculine Macho

Bony arms, thighs and

I feel bad cry

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She and Kloe; they are never appealing to me

You can't be unattractive and your breasts flattened, slumbered ass embarassed

Masculine Macho

Bony arms, thighs and

I feel bad cry

Pukes angry

lol
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by Houseofglam7(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
undecided
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for sale,location is Lagos and the price price is 6m ,it's black and working perfectly well, it's not Nigerian use but from Canada, you can reach on 08169217408 or watsapp with same number
Re: "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto by meobizy(f): 12:24am On May 25, 2019
She’s covertly warning us that she’ll soon disappear again.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 6 Years Ago, Ella Was On A Large Stage Singing (photos) / #bbnaija: Ebuka And Kate Henshaw Laughs Real Hard (photo) / Actress Pat Ugwu Shears Naked Photo While In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.