Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler (1418 Views)

She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by chuckorse(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
How would u feel if a gurl u\'re in luv wit pretends 2 b too holy, after (u d guy) gets 2 d promise land, she\'s worst dan a LovePeddler? Nairalanders, help me put mouth o!
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2010
heheheh, @ put mouth oo, grin grin

put mouth inside where

anyway back 2 ur post, what do u mean by u got to promised land and found out she;s a LovePeddler

where u expecting to see a land flowin wiv MILK AND HONEY Just becos she acts like a NUN.

Com'on grow up brother we are in the 25th century, such lands are diffikult to see these days,
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

heheheh, @ put mouth oo, grin grin

put mouth inside where

anyway back 2 your post, what do u mean by u got to promised land and found out she;s a LovePeddler

where u expecting to see a land flowin wiv MILK AND HONEY Just becos she acts like a NUN.

Com'on grow up brother we are in the 25th century, such lands are diffikult to see these days,

lmao ::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]:: we're in the 21st Century grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^
I Beg your pardon,

I know what im sayin, undecided undecided

25th century, 2000-2010 --- 1 century,

from 2011-- we enter 26th century,

dont teach me what i know! undecided undecided
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

^^
I Beg your pardon,

I know what im sayin,  undecided undecided

lmaaaaaaooooooo, ok o. Your response didn't surprise me though.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by leuelliot(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

^^
I Beg your pardon,

I know what im sayin, undecided undecided

more like don't teach me what i don't know
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by lepa001(f): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
can someone plz remind me the Century we re now, 25th Century?
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
We're in the 21st. Don't mind 190 grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^
What ever,

U guyz loose cos u wud never accept simple corrections and info~

25th century, next year we hit the 26th century,

ive said this over and over nerd u never listen!
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
Everyone please ignore 190 tongue grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^
whateva,

ask.com do not produce genuine results,

Google.com does

I still maintain my stand, 25th is where i am, you can be behind and stay @ 21st century! grin grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2010
Ok smarty pants, here's another link tongue grin

(1) http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/centy-21-e.htm

And FYI, its a legit federal website
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2010
^^

Do u wanna get my PC infected wiv Trojan virus, undecided undecided

No keep your offer,I answered this question in an exam and got an A1 for that question!

so, dont tell me what i know,

u are backwards (21st) and im forward (25th) kiss kiss

BTW wat abt my hug and kiss grin grin

stay ther wiv ur hubby reality! grin grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2010
Oh please, infect nothing. And what hug and kiss are you talking about?  tongue
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
One u promised me earlier~
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2010
Nope, sorry. Don't remember.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by 1102(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2010
^^how can u forget
a kiss u promised me and i reminded u lola was around and
we should wait till she goes to the kitchen,
Awww,
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by chuckorse(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2010
hen hen! shey na my post dey coz war? sorry o.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by InkedNerd(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2010
chuckorse:

hen hen! shey na my post dey coz war? sorry o.

Wettin make you apologize? We no dey argue.

--190--:

^^how can u forget
a kiss u promised me and i reminded u lola was around and
we should wait till she goes to the kitchen,
Awww,

Nope, sorry. I don't remember grin.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2010
@op
thank God for her life mehn at least u dont habe to buy kama sutra agin cus ur own don betta
say a grace and move on wiv life abeg tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by smooooooth: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2010
tell me something else, his na old gist. good girls are just bad girls who have perfected the act of pretence.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by Tinksh(f): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2010
190 and Inked-nerd are playing the century game again, hehe!!
Inked i dont think he will ever get it or listen but good for you for trying!!! wink
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by Tinksh(f): 3:38am On Sep 27, 2010
You guys say you want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed, Now your here complaining about pretence!!! O.M.G!!! Your never happy, honestly!!!
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by tpiah: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2010
sour grapes, imo.

maybe you met in a religious setting and played yourselves, each thinking the other was celibate whereas the opposite is the case.

stop whining.

probably thought you were striking a blow against whatever, not knowing the joke's on you.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by slap1(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2010
Poster was expecting to 'walk in' but, suprizingly, he fell in.
Re: She Pretends 2 B Holy; Getting Inside Her, She\'s Worst Than A LovePeddler by Tinksh(f): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2010
slap1:

Poster was expecting to 'walk in' but, suprizingly, he fell in.

LMAO!!!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? / She Luvs Me Bt Cnt Dat Me Y: ? / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.