Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Don't Play With Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With Girls (14029 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Empty vessel.. I hope u don't use the poor girl for rituals las las when things tend to go down because that's how life is and ur not prepared for it at all.. What will u do when she falls out of favor with the sugar daddy? Go back to ur hut in the village to cry or look for the quickest money ritual that will kill u finally? Start preparing for the unforeseen.. I know say u go done relax for the babe house dey eat remnant toto when go soon sour tongue

Be there abusing ur dead mother.. We can never be equals i'm a man who takes care of his sh1t while ur being baby sit by a hoe. u can't even type proper English sef undecided and u claim to be educated.

Guy when u done dey pay bills u go get sense no be to dey attach follow woman upandan e go over u soon mark today. Man hoe tongue
or wat happens wen d girl falls out of favour wit d op?

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
you no no say you reach age to dey help your poor mother.... Till now you still dey beg the poor woman money..... Your eye go clear you soon
u mumu sha
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
u mumu sha
see your picture suffer no dey tire you...... Shine shine cloth of very poor quality
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
They always ask what a lady can bring to the table when in a relationship, this thread is a clear example of one, instead of Op's girlfriend to be applauded for what she did even after poorboy stated that she told the politician right in front of him, they still insulted the girl and Op, very insecure sets of male abide in nl, really sad.
nothing goes for nothing in naija.a nigerian politician of all ppl will be d last individual doing sumpting for u for free.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
see your picture suffer no dey tire you...... Shine shine cloth of very poor quality
i still better pass u.afterall i no depend on a girl to give me job.if u mess up all it takes na for ur girl to make a call to her sugardaddy and u go start packing ur loads back to ur village.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Biglittlelois(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
nothing goes for nothing in naija.a nigerian politician of all ppl will be d last individual doing sumpting for u for free.

Believe it or not, not everyone thinks with their diick, he may just help cos he sees her as a daughter or sister or it may be otherwise, let your thinking not be one way, we have people who give and help for free.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 1:37pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
See your poor house for the background..... Na this kind thing I dey talk with since. Ooooooo of nairaland
he is suffering from poverty of the mind and jealousy can't you look at him....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
you're a kid lose which job...... Na Federal Government job I talk ooooo no be private company job that I can be removed oooo
how much is 103k naira in dollars? u are really a broke dude for u to see 103k naira as a big thing.abeg go sleep jor.job wey govt can wake up and lay off staffs at a blow na im u dey take make noise.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Believe it or not, not everyone thinks with their diick, he may just help cos he sees her as a daughter or sister or it may be otherwise, let your thinking not be one way, we have people who give and help for free.
i don hear.nigerian politician kind hearted grin
Biglittlelois:

i don hear.nigerian politician kind hearted
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
me envying someone earning ordinary 103 thousand naira grin
MrExpensive:
me envying someone earning ordinary 103 thousand naira .make i no die for laugh biko.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
how much is 103k naira in dollars? u are really a broke dude for u to see 103k naira as a big thing.abeg go sleep jor.job wey govt can wake up and lay off staffs at a blow na im u dey take make noise.
lay off which staff, with the minimum wage I'm expecting to earn 170k monthly and mind you.... Anyday minimum wage is implemented know I'm pocketing about 170k monthly. In 10 months I will have 1.7 million... Stay broke and continue giving your misery life flase hope

4 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
Lefulefu what's happening here.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
lay off which staff, with the minimum wage I'm expecting it to 170k monthly and mind you.... Anyway minimum wage is implemented know I'm pocketing about 170k monthly. In 10 months I will have 1.7 million... Stay broke and continue giving your misery life flase hope
u jus dey hype urself cos dem dey bash u.it is allowed sha.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:45pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
u jus dey hype urself cos dem dey bash u.it is allowed sha.
who dey hype we talking raw facts here....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2019
dingbang:
op dey brag that im girlfriend use her sugar daddy connect am to a job of 103k naira and wen guys dey yarn im come dey vex dey insult evetybody parents.na wetin dey happen be dat oo grin
dingbang:
op dey brag that im girlfriend use her sugar daddy connect am to a job of 103k naira and wen guys dey yarn im come dey vex dey insult evetybody parents.na wetin dey happen be dat oo
Re: Don't Play With Girls by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
op dey brag that im girlfriend use her sugar daddy connect am to a job of 103k naira and wen guys dey yarn im come dey vex dey insult evetybody parents.na wetin dey happen be dat oo grin op dey brag that im girlfriend use her sugar daddy connect am to a job of 103k naira and wen guys dey yarn im come dey vex dey insult evetybody parents.na wetin dey happen be dat oo
grin he suppose start to dey wash pant o

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 25, 2019
dingbang:
grin he suppose start to dey wash pant o
if im never already don dey wash d girl pants.op story reminds me of one story wey i read of one lady wey leave her husband go uk go do ashawo. d lady was sending stuffs back to the man bit d man was insisting to join d wife for uk.d wife warn d husby dat if im come to uk wetin im eye go see im no go like am oo.no do no do d husby join d wife for uk. wife turn husby to houseboy.all the oyibo men wey dey come yansh d wife na so d wife go instruct husby to serve dem refreshments for sittingroom before dem go enter bedroom start to dey smash d wife. d tin no go well for husby eye then husby was insisting to come back to naija but na so im wife seize om passport and other documents and imprison am for d house.na escape d husby take escape come back to naija and all wetin come dey come out of im mouth is dat women are evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 2:01pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
See your poor house for the background..... Na this kind thing I dey talk with since. Ooooooo of nairaland
The picture you posted looks like my moniker, is he dead?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Seeeeeeee: 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
lay off which staff, with the minimum wage I'm expecting to earn 170k monthly and mind you.... Anyday minimum wage is implemented know I'm pocketing about 170k monthly. In 10 months I will have 1.7 million... Stay broke and continue giving your misery life flase hope
I know the person you're talking with.... He is as broke as a church rat.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Seeeeeeee: 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
I know the person you're talking with.... He is as broke as a church rat. Just ignore him
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 25, 2019
Seeeeeeee:
I know the person you're talking with.... He is as broke as a church rat.
dude u dont know me
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Seeeeeeee: 3:00pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
dude u dont know me
Are you the one on that picture?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
who dey hype we talking raw facts here....
103k naira is wortless guy. Even if u say u pocketing 170k thats jus a start up. Until wen u opportuned to travel out then u wil know our naira is useless. 82 dollars in naira is just almost 30k. Bragging about 103 naira shows how poor u are.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
103k naira is wortless guy. Even if u say u pocketing 170k thats jus a start up. Until wen u opportuned to travel out then u wil know our naira is useless. 82 dollars in naira is just almost 30k. Bragging about 103 naira shows how poor u are.
And from your picture you are what? hahahhaaahhaha
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2019
Seeeeeeee:
Are you the one on that picture?
yes so do we know off nairaland? U said u know me personally so who are u?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

No mind these men. Its weak & lazy men that accept and swallow that sh1t, men without heart, who don't believe in themselves. Hustling ladies for favors and think the so called lady is God sent when its very obvious what she's into. Didn't u read when he said he started looking for babalawo? That's a clear sign of a dead man with weak spirit.. Just walking dead and they think they are living.
but what is babalawo??

Unless the guys want to be Pîmps,, it's OKay
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
And from your picture you are what? hahahhaaahhaha
from my picture i am me but i recall anytime wen i receive 103 thousand naira then i start to dey make noisecheesy.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
father or relative is out of d equation.the big politician is her big god but then she made good use of her talent though
agreed

And we not judging though. We just telling him things as they are.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
but what is babalawo??

Unless the guys want to be Pîmps,, it's OKay
we refer to witch doctors as babalawos in nigeria. Op went to consult a witch doctor to better his life.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The whoring men started since time immemorial? Nigga pls
yar but men don't bring back pregnancy

And neither do their dicks get smaller with use as much as pussy gets wider with use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.