Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Which Network Is The Fastest In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Fastest In Nigeria (815 Views)

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is The Fastest In Nigeria by Archaic: 3:29pm On May 24, 2019
Hey Guys,

For quite some time I've been wondering which network is the fastest but getting an accurate result is not possible but at least we can get an estimate.

A number of factors could influence the speed of the network like:

1. Time of the day (The afternoon has the most dense concentration of users).

2. Type of phone: As the frequency at which your phone is receiving might influence the speed of the network but this mainly applies to 4G LTE network as most phones have same 3G network capabilities.

3. Location: As we all know this is one of the most powerful factors when it comes to network speed as some areas are more concentrated that the others and definitely affects the speed.

Now for the purpose of this test, I'll need all partakers of this test to select whichever SIM you consider to be the fastest network and head over to
[url]fast.com[/url] and test the speed and post it (screenshots are recommended but not mandatory).

Carry out this test about thrice to get a more accurate result. Whatever speed you get like I said post and tell us the Operator (SIM) and location (Not necessary but welcome wink) Connectivity Type: 3G/4G only and Time of the day (Not necessary).

As for me 9mobile is the fastest and it clocks around 10mbps/sec.
Connection Type: 3G

NB: Mbps is different from MB/s as 1MB per second equals 8mbps.

Don't forget to click like and share
Thanks.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Nigeria by Archaic: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
Your co-operation is need pls.

(1) (Reply)

Super Neat Infinix Note 5 Going 4 Very Cheap Sale.40k Only.. / Very Neat Samsung S7edge For Sale 70k / Scrap! Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.