Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,406 members, 7,940,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter (50403 Views)

Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
kiss
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Xander85: 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
Cute baby! She’s got her dads eyes! smiley
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:
LolaRae isn't of Nigerian descent, she was just born in Nigeria. She's half British and half Ghanaian, not Yoruba.

That's why they named their child Yaa and Amaka, not Oluwadara and Amaka

Explain the Lola in her name...

3 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Because you were an orphan due the fact nothnyour parents died of aids doesn't mean you should be so bitter

Chai, you dey vex o!
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I never dispute that he is from ebonyi state
So why did you say he isn't Igbo. Is Ebonyi not a Igbo state??
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
Enugupikin:

this pained bastaard Edo boy again..if e pain u igbos are shining everywhere go drink sniper

Lolzzzzz

Uu are in serious pain.
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Explain the Lola in her name...
Funmilola is one of her names.

It does not make her Yoruba, most people born in Yoruba land are given Yoruba names by their Yoruba neighbors. My sister is named Funmilayo, but she isn't Yoruba. I have an Igbo friend named Adunni.

Just use Google.

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Roman7(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2019
germanized:
Yoruba and Igbo keep collaborating to produce Nigerian half-caste... Upon all our rivalry, we still marry each other. grin

I know there's one Uche somewhere trying to impress one Sade.

Up Biafra NiaFra grin

"Nigerian half-caste" lol......like my parents I don't even know which side I belong.

1 Like

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by iberrylee(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:

It does not make her Yoruba, most people born in Yoruba land are given Yoruba names by their Yoruba neighbors. My sister is named Funmilayo, but she isn't Yoruba. I have an Igbo friend named Adunni.

Just use Google.
Hahahaha see this yam leg imp! Which Yoruba neighbor dey give nyaminrin yoruba name? Wetin concern Yoruba with Biafufu citizens.. mtcheeww y'all always tryna exonerate yourself
Bloody loosers SPIT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Just use Google.

Where are you from, if I may ask? Just want to know.
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Enugupikin: 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzz

Uu are in serious pain.
you're classless ..
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by RealEzee(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But she is illegitimate child
just like you
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Enugupikin: 7:45pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So why did you say he isn't Igbo. Is Ebonyi not a Igbo state??
I don't even know why you're replying that bastaard osagyefo98..I told u already the retard isn't Igbo...what do u expect he will do other than undermine Igbo?...
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2019
Enugupikin:

I don't even know why you're replying that bastaard osagyefo98..I told u already the retard isn't Igbo...what do u expect he will do other than undermine Igbo?...

Lool.. My broda I get your point. Nobody can undermine the Igbo race because it is a blessed and great tribe already.

Besides am just surprised he was saying such a thing.
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Memberclub(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Just use Google.
olodo. She's is yoruba with British and Ghanaian descent. Nigerians don't really understand English.

1 Like

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by freemi(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Not even Cameroon. Ghanaaian and British decent. That's where the Yaa is from.

Lola Rae is Yoruba and her child doesn't have a Yoruba name, but a Ghanaian one, how?
she old o. Is tekno up to that age?
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by hopexter(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Because you were an orphan due the fact both of your parents died of aids doesn't mean you should be so bitter

But she's still a bastard tho undecided
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by nextstep(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But she is illegitimate child

Illegi bawo? Didn't father accept her as his child? What are you talking?
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
hopexter:

But she's still a bastard tho undecided

Don't speak Ill of the dead !! Show your mother some respect!!!
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by hopexter(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Don't speak Ill of the dead !! Show your mother some respect!!!

Why do I need to show your mother some respect when she died if Aids knowing gully well that prostitution kills. Your mother doesn't deserve my respect so allow it cheesy
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
hopexter:

Why do I need to show your mother some respect when she died if Aids knowing gully well that prostitution kills. Your mother doesn't deserve my respect so allow it cheesy

Smh

Try harder

You couldn't even come.uo with anything original, the Nigerian child services doesn't do orhans any favors so I am jot surprised

It's can't be easy being a drug rehabilitated gay orphan without any education in Nigeria

No wonder you are always sending DMs begging for money here grin

The late HungerBad (of blessed memory)paid school fees for you over four times with all.your different monickers for begging

The other day it wes your brother is sick last week it was you need house rent , last long it was fund raiser for a terminally sick man ..you are just a gutless theif

We all know you here , you are just a thief
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by greggng: 8:29pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga teckno na confirm Ibo boy.

He is from Ebonyi State.

You get data to waste on that person...
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by hopexter(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Smh

Try harder

You couldn't even come.uo with anything original, the Nigerian child services doesn't do orhans any favors so I am jot surprised

It's can't be easy being a drug rehabilitated gay orphan without any education in Nigeria

No wonder you are always sending DMs begging for money here grin

The late HungerBad (of blessed memory)paid school fees for you over four times with all.your different monickers for begging

The other day it wes your brother is sick last week it was you need house rent , last long it was fund raiser for a terminally sick man ..you are just a gutless theif

We all know you here , you are just a thief

Bro.. I live in UK. I do give away not the other way round you online beggar. Just say you want money for your mother's 7 years remembrance you jobless sycophant cheesy
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Teejay510(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
lol
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
post=78688906:

Bro.. I live in UK. I do give away not the other way round you online beggar. Just say you want money for your mother's 7 years remembrance you jobless sycophant cheesy
hopexter we all know you here you are a notorious online beggar on nairaland with all your numerous accounts
Remember how many time HungerBad (of blessed memory) paid your imaginary house rent ? You hungry scammer

Bros we know your ghetto hovel where you reside in isale eko

Thief like you ... Cms pickpocket

Ole
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by googlZa86e5(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria Beats Qatar 4-0 in fifa under 20 world cup!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TExUxLzH-s <<<<<<<Qatar vs Nigeria 0-4:All goals and Highlights U_20
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by hopexter(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=LiveByNight post=78689853]
hopexter we all know you here you are a notorious online beggar on nairaland with all your numerous accounts
Remember how many time HungerBad (of blessed memory) paid your imaginary house rent ? You hungry scammer

Bros we know your ghetto hovel where you reside in isale eko

Thief like you ... Cms pickpocket

Hopexter verdict on Facebook and @hopexter on Instagram. Just because you beg the whole Federation doesn't mean everyone is as skillful as you on cyber begging, it's your calling so stop dragging people along with you, dude we are not on the same level. This Forum connects me back home just like Tundeednut's page get that and beg along cheesy
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=hopexter post=78690248][/quote]

We know all your accounts stop telling stories

Online beggar osi

Stop all this and get a job

Thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.