Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley (4213 Views)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by 9jahotblog: 5:56pm On May 24, 2019
"I don't do fraud in Nigeria. If I want to do my fraud, I go back to the UK and do it there"- Naira Marley. Is this the dude y'all defending? He is already a wanted criminal by lewisham police in the UK. Now come and defend the criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysCv6MwQu9A

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Aonkuuse(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2019
You have start another thing well pass you now, if you go to UK and they arrest you now, some jobless youth will be campaigning for free naira marley

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Nickijoy(f): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
Uk, over to you!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2019
This guy talks too much, that's why he is in trouble today. Everybody na scammer one way or the other. But you gats code am.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by ToscanHenry: 8:06pm On May 24, 2019
later they will be disturbing us with hashtag pray for Naira Marley..

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by kiddoiLL(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
This guy deserves whatever he gets, I hope they refuse him bail when the time comes.
This guy dey follow spoil us, awa image as a nation and indirectly ruining other lives in Nigeria. To get UK passport na wahala because of guys like this, he runs his mouth all day.
People way scam pass am, politicians way thief pass am, artists wey scam people pass am dem plenty and all of dem dey fear EFCC and do their thieving low-key, your father dropped Issa-goal u blow, small thing us Nigerians no go hear word again, telling us about stuffs you've done and how many times you've been arrested.

Like Vector once said “You see the thing enh? many of you like to loud it, stop louding it”.

One other thing that caught my attention today, I'm not the type who listen to Nigerian noise called music, Nigerian songs on my phone you will find are songs by Johnny Drille and Vector, the rest are different genre of foreign songs, especially EDM.
Today while watching TV I was scrolling through the stations, and once I got to HIP TV I scrolled past it, but a friend with me was like return am abeg, the video playing at that time was Poverty Die by Olamide, and I was like why? He asked me if Olamide wasn't promoting fraud? I told him how because I can swear today was the first time I was seeing the video without switching to the next station, and he said what message was Olamide passing? Then it caught my attention, that video while he singing and shouting poverty die die, there were guys all sitting with laptops, covering their mouths and nose, like in a classroom, my friend went “Isnt Olamide promoting yahoo in this video?
Then I told him Marley got himself into trouble.
This problem isn't just Marley alone, yes he's the scape goat, but EFCC has so much work to do.
This country enh I swear we dey shout country no good, country hard country hard, yet na we dey protect and defend people way dey ruin am for us.
All man for himself

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by cr7lomo: 10:30pm On May 24, 2019
To wipe out yahoo in Nigeria is very easy..all efcc has to do is to give 10or20% of stolen money to anyone that snitches ... Yahoo boys will cast yahoo boys, gfs will cast bfs... Friends will cast friends...then anyone into it go get sense...he will open a business and will never flaunt his lifestyle...

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Gabson001(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2019
But guy you fumble o
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by dangotesmummy: 11:42pm On May 24, 2019
Elejo we we.you've still not learnt your lesson.chocho cho everywhere. You think UK prison is like Nigerian secondary school hostel? Wait till those Hot gays rape your anus well.young,dumb talkative dupe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by falcon01: 11:49pm On May 24, 2019
chai! i walai naira marley no foolish boy! he just talk anyhow! now dem don holdam.. hes just talking talking talking.. why? now see!
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Nobody: 4:30am On May 25, 2019
Rot in jail naira marley

1 Like

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MVLOX(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2019
see me see trouble.. am I a Yahoo boy?
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Chubhie: 8:44am On May 25, 2019
Oni iro nla. Nigeria is a safe haven for criminals.
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2019
Chubhie:
Oni iro nla. Nigeria is a safe haven for criminals.
from old to the young, criminals abound. falz said it all in his music.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Yuceeluv(f): 1:30pm On May 25, 2019
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This guy talks too much, that's why he is in trouble today. Everybody na scammer one way or the other. But you gats code am.

Speak for yourself!!

I've never been a scammer in your ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2019
And some fools were blaming and calling out Ruggedman for this man’s stupidity!!

Nairamarley is a foolish man and I believe that he is a scammer too.
Can’t they just lock him up in an underground cell and throw away the key?
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
kiddoiLL:
This guy deserves whatever he gets, I hope they refuse him bail when the time comes.
This guy dey follow spoil us, awa image as a nation and indirectly ruining other lives in Nigeria. To get UK passport na wahala because of guys like this, he runs his mouth all day.
People way scam pass am, politicians way thief pass am, artists wey scam people pass am dem plenty and all of dem dey fear EFCC and do their thieving low-key, your father dropped Issa-goal u blow, small thing us Nigerians no go hear word again, telling us about stuffs you've done and how many times you've been arrested.

Like Vector once said “You see the thing enh? many of you like to loud it, stop louding it”.

One other thing that caught my attention today, I'm not the type who listen to Nigerian noise called music, Nigerian songs on my phone you will find are songs by Johnny Drille and Vector, the rest are different genre of foreign songs, especially EDM.
Today while watching TV I was scrolling through the stations, and once I got to HIP TV I scrolled past it, but a friend with me was like return am abeg, the video playing at that time was Poverty Die by Olamide, and I was like why? He asked me if Olamide wasn't promoting fraud? I told him how because I can swear today was the first time I was seeing the video without switching to the next station, and he said what message was Olamide passing? Then it caught my attention, that video while he singing and shouting poverty die die, there were guys all sitting with laptops, covering their mouths and nose, like in a classroom, my friend went “Isnt Olamide promoting yahoo in this video?
Then I told him Marley got himself into trouble.
This problem isn't just Marley alone, yes he's the scape goat, but EFCC has so much work to do.
This country enh I swear we dey shout country no good, country hard country hard, yet na we dey protect and defend people way dey ruin am for us.
All man for himself

Olamide, Victor AD, Erigga, Olu Maintain, Lil Kesh, 9ice, Burna Boy, Zlatan, Chinko, CDQ, Ycee, Yung6ix, Reminisce and so many of them promote this Internet Fraud thru their Music Videos.....
Someone might be wondering why I mentioned Burna Boy, BUT go back and WATCH 'DANGOTE' video...

The next person EFCC should look out for is Erigga.. He seems to encourage fraud on a daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Speak for yourself!!
I've never been a scammer in your ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
Typical Nigerian man.
In falz voice ---- Modafvcking hypocrite.
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Typical Nigerian man.

In falz voice ---- Modafvcking hypocrite.

Nekene this afo anu!
Like I said before, speak for you and yourself alone...
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Nekene this afo anu! Like I said before, speak for you and yourself alone...
Fvck off.
And stay off my mentions.
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Fvck off.

And stay off my mentions.

Nekene ezigbo efi!

I will quote you anytime I like.. Mpa Gi does not own this forum!
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Nekene ezigbo efi!

I will quote you anytime I like.. Mpa Gi does not own this forum!

You must be very stupid and foolish for abusing me in your native language. I can see you lack home training, that's why u can insult someone else father.

Bloody Idiooot and he-goat ..
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You must be very stupid and foolish for abusing me in your native language. I can see you lack home training, that's why u can insult someone else father.

Bloody Idiooot and he-goat ..

Does Mpa Gi (father) own this forum?? I don't see that as an insult.... I will quote you anytime, and whenever I want to cuz Mpa Gi does not own this forum!

Now si n'ebe a pụọ!
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Does Mpa Gi (father) own this forum?? I don't see that as an insult.... I will quote you anytime, and whenever I want to cuz Mpa Gi does not own this forum!

Typical IPOB man with empty chest beating grin grin
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by kiddoiLL(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Olamide, Victor AD, Erigga, Olu Maintain, Lil Kesh, 9ice, Burna Boy, Zlatan, Chinko, CDQ, Ycee, Yung6ix, Reminisce and so many of them promote this Internet Fraud thru their Music Videos.....
Someone might be wondering why I mentioned Burna Boy, BUT go back and WATCH 'DANGOTE' video...

The next person EFCC should look out for is Erigga.. He seems to encourage fraud on a daily.
There are so much more that you haven't listed, I doubt EFCC can do the job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Temple1288(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Typical IPOB man with empty chest beating grin grin

grin grin

I will accept Chest Beater instead of a Fraudster!

Well at least I got my village people angry!!

Now I can now bow out!!

God bless you!!

Kene ndi bee gi!
Re: I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2019
He goes to a law abiding country to commit crime. Instead of committing crime in a lawless country. grin grin grin grin

_

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atleast Have Sense Before You Toast A Babe” – Lady Slams Guy Who Ask Her Out / Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) / Ik Robson Biography,age, Comedy And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.