Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,705 members, 7,972,611 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:58 PM

Knowing Stocks That Are Thick-all Are Welcome - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Knowing Stocks That Are Thick-all Are Welcome (823 Views)

Brown Thick Sack For Packaging An Export Farm Produce Etc / Invitation For Starting New Business-all Are Welcome...! / Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Stocks That Are Thick-all Are Welcome by enurayce: 9:01pm On May 04, 2007
I need you all to please help me with a list of possible low priced stocks with growth potential-say between 100% ROI and above and why you think so.Indicators could be provided also.
What should one look out for before buying a stock
Waiting for your response
Thanks
Re: Knowing Stocks That Are Thick-all Are Welcome by dollyp1cute(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2007
You have already asked this question and received your answer on another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31554.768.html

The thread has more than enough information to get you started.
There is a guy somewhere sha trying to sell his website on this forum, i think you pay him 20k or so i am sure both of you will jam soon.

(1) (Reply)

Re Solid Waste Management. / We Can Help You Save Time And Money In Sourcing For Your Product In Europe. / Perfect Busines - Www.perfectbusines.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.