Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big (2487 Views)

Apple Is Preparing A Trio Of New Iphones For 2019, One With Three Rear Cameras / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Something Big Is Warping The Outer Solar System,check This Out. Planetary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 12:18am On May 25, 2019
Anyone else having a bad feeling about the world in recent days? mine started a couple of days back, my heart is so heavy. Seems something strange is gona happen.. I have been terribly anxious for days now. I feel worried all day WTF is going on??

Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Myndd44
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Billy0naire(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Anyone else having a bad feeling about the world in recent days? mine started a couple of days back, my heart is so heavy. Seems something strange is gona happen.. I have been terribly anxious for days now. WTF is going on??

Something has already happened. Look at the location and direction of the Sun in the morning. The orbit is different. So many things are no longer in alignment as it used to be.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 12:45am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Something has already happened. Look at the location and direction of the Sun in the morning. The orbit is different. So many things are no longer in alignment as it used to be.
Why is it affecting my daily activities? i feel worried all day, I'm extra sensitive around people and this is unlike me. I think there is more to that.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 12:48am On May 25, 2019
Scary dreams here and there.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Billy0naire(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Why is it affecting my daily activities? i feel worried all day, I'm extra sensitive around people and this is unlike me. I think there is more to that.

Yeah, it is the changing vibration. You are picking up the energy. I hope you know you have to meditate to calm your sensory perception. Not everyone feels it though. Most people are numbed.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 1:01am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Yeah, it is the changing vibration. You are picking up the energy. I hope you know you have to meditate to calm your sensory perception. Not everyone feels it though. Most people are numbed.
Meditate? gotta try this first thing in the morning. Any tip?
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Billy0naire(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Meditate? gotta try this first thing in the morning. Any tip?

Just ensure that your environment is quiet, then lie down facing the ceiling and focus your attention on your breathing or your heartbeat and observe your thoughts and try to delete every thought as they show up and try to maintain blankness. Your brainwave will be altered from Alpha to Theta and your vibrational frequency will shift to longer wavelength. 20 to 30 minutes per session will help out.

You might also want to block out RF/EMF radiation from any mast near your home or IR signals from phones.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 1:08am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Billy0naire post=78693948]

Just ensure that your environment is quiet, then lie down facing the ceiling and focus your attention on your breathing or your heartbeat and observe your thoughts and try to delete every thought as they show up and try to maintain blankness. Your brainwave will be altered from Alpha to Theta and your vibrational frequency will shift to longer wavelength. 20 to 30 minutes per session will help out.

You might also want to block out RF/EMF radiation from any mast near your home or IR signals from phones. [/quits]lol. Alright.. Thanks so much.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Ishilove: 5:36am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Anyone else having a bad feeling about the world in recent days? mine started a couple of days back, my heart is so heavy. Seems something strange is gona happen.. I have been terribly anxious for days now. I feel worried all day WTF is going on??

Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Myndd44
Take Mistmag and colon cleanser. You have gas in your stomach

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Ishilove: 5:36am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Alright.. Thanks so much.
Ignore him

2 Likes

Billy0naire:

You might also want to block out RF/EMF radiation from any mast near your home or IR signals from phones.
Alpha to Theta ko, National theatre ni

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 6:34am On May 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Take Mistmag and colon cleanser. You have gas in your stomach
Wow.. Thank u, I'm just wondering how i end up having gas in my stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

This man, you haven't dropped this m a d n e s s ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Ishilove: 8:07am On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
Wow.. Thank u, I'm just wondering how i end up having gas in my stomach.
It's a mystery, right?
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 8:13am On May 25, 2019
Ishilove:

It's a mystery, right?
Kinda.. Everything seem so weird. Yesterday i woke up and i was greeted with death of two friends, i logged on NL i saw HungerBad Obituary.. lol, I'm just wondering how a gas in my stomach could cause such..
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Ishilove, Acidosis... It's all making sense right now. I wish he was still here, want to ask him some questions..... Wow this world is truly blind, I can't believe there are only few persons who experience these.. I was so stupid to believe this guy was crazy when he put up post up there. There is more to this life. Although i haven't really figured it out, but i must get there.. HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING GREAT AND MYSTERIOUS STUFFS, TUNE IN TO EXPLORE YOURS. #AwakenedSoul
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by starbuck(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
I have also experienced the spiritual awareness through the frequent repetition of this number 11.11... I will upload where I wrote it down on my jotter in the morning

R2bees
BillyOnaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Who knows the whereabouts of Billy0naire
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2020
starbuck:
I have also experienced the spiritual awareness through the frequent repetition of this number 11.11... I will upload where I wrote it down on my jotter in the morning

R2bees
BillyOnaire
Didn't hear from you again
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by starbuck(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2020
R2bees:
Didn't hear from you again

I am sorry.. Forgot

Here it is �

Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2020
starbuck:

I am sorry.. Forgot

Here it is �
When did you experience your first spiritual awakening? and what triggered it? Cos i understand you must undergo some sort of struggles or chaos(my own experience).
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by starbuck(f): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
I really can't say but i knew my mom wasn't going to survive the year 2018 as it came to me as a dream in Nov.. But before then, I have also had numerous dreams concerning peoples death that actually comes to past...

But one thing i am sure of was that this things started exactly from birth because of the mysterious circumstances that surrounded me
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
starbuck:
I really can't say but i knew my mom wasn't going to survive the year 2018 as it came to me as a dream in Nov.. But before then, I have also had numerous dreams concerning peoples death that actually comes to past...

But one thing i am sure of was that this things started exactly from birth because of the mysterious circumstances that surrounded me
What's your feeling like in the last three days?? did u experience some sort of heightened sensitivity?
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Billy0naire:

Guy are you back please i would like to DM you
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2020
R2bees:
When did you experience your first spiritual awakening? and what triggered it? Cos i understand you must undergo some sort of struggles or chaos(my own experience).

I do think I've experiencing a higher power.....there are very many changes I know I have...but am not sure
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Xavfra:

I do think I've experiencing a higher power.....there are very many changes I know I have...but am not sure
Briefly narrate ur experience so far
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
R2bees:
Briefly narrate ur experience so far

When I'm conscious I fail to connect with extraordinary.....
But when I'm unconscious or sleeping I tend to feel a higher power....but this power is mine not any extra person
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Xavfra:

When I'm conscious I fail to connect with extraordinary.....
But when I'm unconscious or sleeping I tend to feel a higher power....but this power is mine not any extra person
Connecting Consciously requires a deep inner work if not u can only manifest subconsciously. i.e if you have awakened spiritually. There are stages of consciousness, 3D, 4D and 5D. Most awakened minds revolve around 3D and 4D, only few persons have attained the 5D stages which is the stage of Conscious manifestation.... There are ways to Manifest while on 3D/4D which is through daily/constant affirmations but that doesn't come too often.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
R2bees:
Connecting Consciously requires a deep inner work if not u can only manifest subconsciously. i.e if you have awakened spiritually. There are stages of consciousness, 3D, 4D and 5D. Most awakened minds revolve around 3D and 4D, only few persons have attained the 5D stages which is the stage of Conscious manifestation.... There are ways to Manifest while on 3D/4D which is through daily/constant affirmations but that doesn't come too often.

U see the thing is dat....I Know I've gotten to a high stage...the problem is that I refuse to take charge....I know that there are certain things I can do...Asin metaphysically but because I refuse to take charge....
Joke apart if u've watched legend of the seeker u'll see what I'm talking about....in the case of Richard when he refused to harness his powers...he had to give that sister of light his powers
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Xavfra:

U see the thing is dat....I Know I've gotten to a high stage...the problem is that I refuse to take charge....I know that there are certain things I can do...Asin metaphysically but because I refuse to take charge....
Joke apart if u've watched legend of the seeker u'll see what I'm talking about....in the case of Richard when he refused to harness his powers...he had to give that sister of light his powers
You don't have to worry. Once you awaken there is no going back. You can decide to ascend anytime you want. Most important thing is that you no longer live in illusion like the rest of the world... As for ascending to the highest stage, it is a hard nut to crack cos u will have to give up many things.
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
R2bees:
You don't have to worry. Once you awaken there is no going back. You can decide to ascend anytime you want. Most important thing is that you no longer live in illusion like the rest of the world... As for ascending to the highest stage, it is a hard nut to crack cos u will have to give up many things.

Give up things like....

Fear.....it's a limitation
Re: I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Xavfra:

Give up things like....

Fear.....it's a limitation
Not just fear, Your ego self, drugs, envy, jealousy etc. You must be true to yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Omo-agege, Donate N200m Relief Materials, Cash To Flood Victims In Delta / Video Director Avalon Okpe Show Of His Private Jet On His Birthday / Only Illiterates, Imbeciles And Retards Believe The Bible Word For Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.