Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set (680 Views)

I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business / Enquiries On Cost Of Having A Family Lawyer In Nigeria / Inquiry On Cost Of Erecting Led Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set by CodeTemplar: 4:35am On May 25, 2019
Please house, I need to know about what it cost to run the popular small tiger gen set or I-better-pass.
I am interested in this for feasibility studies sake.

I heard they can swap out the carburetor of the popular tiger gen set ( I better pass my neighbour) for better fuel efficiency. I would like to know what it cost to run it on daily basis for about 8-9 hours.
I believe the total cost will revolve around the oil and petrol cost.

CC: lalasticlala and mods generally. please I need this.
Re: I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set by aAK1(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2019
Make sure you are buying 2 of them if you plan on running them for that long
Re: I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On May 25, 2019
aAK1:
Make sure you are buying 2 of them if you plan on running them for that long
Thanks. Do you know how they consume fuel and oil? I need the info for accurate feasibility study. I am also gathering info offline but need as many reliable input as possible. Once again, thanks.

Lalasticlala please consider this, many other people looking to start businesses dependent on power supply might benefit from this also.

Barbers, betting shops, tailors, hair dressers, business centers, viewing centers, and even boutiques.
Re: I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set by aAK1(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Thanks. Do you know how they consume fuel and oil? I need the info for accurate feasibility study. I am also gathering info offline but need as many reliable input as possible. Once again, thanks.

Lalasticlala please consider this, many other people looking to start businesses dependent on power supply might benefit from this also.

Barbers, betting shops, tailors, hair dressers, business centers, viewing centers, and even boutiques.
fuel consumption is also dependent on load
Re: I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set by yesloaded: 2:11pm On May 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Just as explained by the man above me, fuel consumption has to do with amount amount of load at a go. Also, oil consumption has to do with the type of oil you use. let's assume you power 1 clipper, 1 ceiling fan, radio + speaker to supply sound for awareness, energy saving light (15watts 4pcs - 5pcs), a litre of fuel should serve you for at least 2-3hours. You may need to tell your generator repairer to adjust the carburetor for proper fuel efficiency.
Just the like above poster said, you need to have 2 units of that gen if you wish to run it for longer hours like you said because these gen is not like the old one.

I would suggest you contact enochogaga on NAIRALAND for advise and suggestion

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma / Cheap Reliable Paper Essay Writing Company / Ayade: Cross River Noodles Factory Commences Production Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.