Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,199 members, 7,913,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:08 AM

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions (28734 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by AkataYeriYeri: 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ewoo!!...jail kwa?.,you should know about jail pal,to the point where you had to change moniker a million times in other to be able to whimoer on Nairaland....By the way,you just came back from a hefty ban yourself..,incarceration,prison and jail all rolled in one.

Hahaha!
Me?
Change moniker?
How?
What are you talking about?
Are you drunk or something?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by AkataYeriYeri: 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ewoo!!...jail kwa?.,look at this small boy..,Typical yoruba boy filled with empty braggadio

.,i suppose you created nairaland rules

you should know about jail pal,to the point where you had to change moniker a million times in other to be able to whimper or cough on Nairaland....

Hahaha!
Can you type this without shedding tears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Yusman316(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2019
jimi4us:

Northern elites are evil. They make sure their children goes to Catholic secondary schools like Loyola Jesuit College (Abuja) Goes to UK universities to study with so-called infidels. while the poor ones carry cattle around Nigeria. Or stick to study of only Quran.

Education is the vaccine to violent. But elites like Buhari will never prescribe such vaccine to northern children.

That's why I hate to hear that Nigeria population is 200m, with illiterates Almajiris what's the use?
So all the cult killings, kidnapping and arm robbery in the south-south/southeast are carried out by illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by jimi4us: 11:50pm On May 25, 2019
Yusman316:

So all the cult killings, kidnapping and arm robbery in the south-south/southeast are carried out by illiterates?
before nko
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ojayk(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2019
Please oh
Its cattle rearing by heardsmen not A PRIVATE BUSINESS?

DOES FGN get any form of income from the business?

Educate me oh
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 6:07am On May 26, 2019
rusher14:

Can you suggest a better way to reach out to them?

We have all kind of radio stations in Nigeria and No one complained about yorubanization, Igbonization, christianizarion and even Islamization.

Why is it that any suggestion the government makes in tackling this issue is resisted by some ?

Ask them for solutions and they keep quiet.
are you intelligent at all,why give radio station to people you said are Chadians and Niger citizens that kills your people??,
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 6:09am On May 26, 2019
BIGGIE121:
There is no imperfection in introducing fulani radio as a means to reach out to the fulani herdsmen, anybody who is against it should go and hug transformer.
why can't a section of VON be used?,i feel like raping your mum and maim your family like the herders do for you to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2019
rusher14:

Go tell your father to shut up.

I would speak my mind and no matter how it annoys you, this governmment would create a radio station to reach the Fulani Herdsmen.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
there is nothing he can do,you are a fool,do the herdman sell to government?,the last time you checked how much do they pay as tax.

so if they don't why give them a radio station with our hard earned cash putting in mind that such cash came from an Income that is 70% fuelled by southern oil and IGR taxes,what do an average fulani man bring to the Nigerian table?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

If they check well you are not from the Niger Delta but you would always want to bring that in because you cannot stand on your own.

Today, you would still eat ponmo even ask mama to put jara for you but here you are talking like a baby about the economic importance.
show me how many times have you condemned to killing by the herdmen,show us if you are not a biased soul.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Rolings: 7:25am On May 26, 2019
Sima04:

bro, I am in the South East,do I receive radio station that transmit only Yoruba or Hausa languages? capital No
Does Igbos in South West and northern part of the country receive our Igbo radio service from the East? Capital No as well.
Let radio Nigeria or voice of Nigeria include programmes in fufude or whatever there language is and transmit so that all Nigerians can get them at once and those that understand the language should benefit.
if they insist on receiving info with their language alone, then they should go to their respective states and open such radio station. Finish.
or better still let the FG open a federal radio that transmit only Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, even Efik and Ibibio since they want to reach Nigerians in there local languages.

They want when trouble starts they will just say something in their language and all of then will start killing their host communities.
RADIO FULANI IS THE HEIGHT OF ISLAMISATION
PERIOD

Still contradicting yourself more, I can receive AM station broadcasting in Ibo from kaura namoda (which is Hausa land) I can receive Yoruba speaking AM station in Makurdi.......AM as opposes to FM has wider coverage, the sound might not be great but it audible enough...... So many state governors have radio stations that broadcast only their local language 247 on AM frequency ...........Bbc Hausa service can be heard in the heart of iboland so I don't understand the hulabaloo about Fulani radio given the situation at hand and the urgent need to reach, inform and educate the Fulani with the view of finding solutions to the current crisis.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Rolings: 7:27am On May 26, 2019
Idongesit85:
Rolings

are you not contradicting your own position? of all the lanuage programmes you listed above from various radio stations, none is in fulfude, arent you aware not all fulani speak hausa? your suggestion to include fulani on von or radio nigeria will only give a few hours of fulani broadcast which may not be enough to disseminate the message of peace and inform and educate them , afterall we have 247 hausa, yoruba and igbo language stations.....they are not being specially treated but the urgency to put an end to killings necesitated the establishment of a radio stations that can reach the vast majority of those involved .

*Are you guys no longer called Hausa-Fulani?

The truth about the contraption known as Nigeria is gradually bursting forth*

Who are you referring to as Hausa Fulani? I'm not one in case you think I am one of them
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by obinnawhyte(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2019
Rolings:

are you not contradicting your own position? of all the lanuage programmes you listed above from various radio stations, none is in fulfude, arent you aware not all fulani speak hausa? your suggestion to include fulani on von or radio nigeria will only give a few hours of fulani broadcast which may not be enough to disseminate the message of peace and inform and educate them , afterall we have 247 hausa, yoruba and igbo language stations.....they are not being specially treated but the urgency to put an end to killings necesitated the establishment of a radio stations that can reach the vast majority of those involved .
The last time I checked the FG said the killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria,so I wonder the people they're acquiring the Fulani radio for. This also goes a long way to say that the Fulanis are actually the people terrorizing the country in the name of BANDITS, KILLER HERDSMEN, KIDNAPERS, CATTLE RUSTLERS, etc all along yet the government has chosen to treat the terrorists as friends
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by VonScott(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
“Now that the government wants to pass across constructive information to improve our lives and sensitise our people, having identified that there is a problem in reaching them, should that now be a problem? You can neither reach them via television or newspapers, so what can you do? There is nothing sinister about it; it will be controlled by the government.”

I think we have all seen your 'constructive' work around Nigeria forest, ok... why don't you go to your state and establish your radio station like others have done if you must hear your language.. left to me, I will even ban your animal protein.

@bolded. Right, I remember you informing us about the 'other' sinister plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida, Abdulsalam In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.