Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,689 members, 7,930,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) (80501 Views)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by omega2128(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
yoruba people that started spread dance don't abuse or show it off like this. yoruba spread dance is done to honour the celebrant and it's done in modest way but my ibo people do it to show off and steal show from celebrant.

50 years ago, no ibo man engaged in spread dance

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by cr7lomo: 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
Igbo bu ndu
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
what makes him a billionaire

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
This nonsense can never happen in a developed country.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Esomchi800(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
Cubana Chief priest people
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Craigslists: 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
Lol

Fish scales business...

If you know, you know.
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
Hope nobody will come and ask for the whereabouts of Oil Money
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
mrAMG2:

Have you been to a US nightclub??
You won’t be talking if you have
u Neva go, na film u watch am...Lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
It is this type of shallow display of wealth that makes some people depressed.

Money miss road.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
ainas247:
Otedola, Dangote can't do this... like if you this is true
orji uzor kalu too , yea
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
KaysePIPER19:
Some men are richer than Dangote but their money no clean, so they can't declare the asset

Please educate yourself, you can't hide 11billion u.s dollars, the only people who can be richer, are old military rulers like Abacha and IBB.....so because this misplaced guy is throwing money, that makes him richer than Dangote??....lol even Deinde Fernandez that died few years ago, is still 200million percent richer than this guy.......

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2019
udemzyudex:
This nonsense can never happen in a developed country.

go Arabic club in Dubai, u will see where dirams and dollar dey rain
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Okoyeebows: 8:50pm On May 25, 2019
majamajic:

orji uzor kalu too , yea

Not only Orji Uzor Kalu, you for add TA Orji too.

Since you want to be ridiculous, you can add Naira Marley that his mother wears faded Ankara to court. He's so rich he added Naira to his name.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by abc115: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
Bundles of N200 in an unkept dirty environment

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Okoyeebows: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
mofedamijo:

Please educate yourself, you can't hide 11billion u.s dollars, the only people who can be richer, are old military rulers like Abacha and IBB.....so because this misplaced guy his throwing money, that makes him richer than Dangote??....lol even Deinde Fernandez that died few years ago, is still 200million percent richer than this guy.......

I know some Nairalanders richer than this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Okoyeebows: 8:53pm On May 25, 2019
Look at the surroundings he's throwing the money on. Looking like a place pigs stay. Common cement or interlocking, they can't do. Only to be throwing 200 Naira like poor atm and drinking fake drinks.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
majamajic:

go Arabic club in Dubai, u will see where dirams and dollar dey rain
So Arab dey go club? Abi dem no be Muslim for there again?
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
KaysePIPER19:
Some men are richer than Dangote but their money no clean, so they can't declare the asset
Rip English
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Magnifico2000: 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
I'm down and I need money. Please somebody help. Any amount would do. 0117975647 Gtb
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Callertunez: 8:56pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
This stúpid tradition must die.
1. Is it demeaning to the Nigerian currency.
2. It steals the spotlight from the groom and bride.
People shoould simply package the cash and give it. I wonder when the police will start making arrest. undecided
when the naira gets a little close to the dollar
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Small money compared to the one upcoming artist sprayed in my street
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Onigbindemmd: 8:59pm On May 25, 2019
Let him keep throwing such bundles of money non stop for the next one week before I can see him as a rich man,every rich being has it's worth i.e every money or wealth has a tagged price /amount......
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by ainas247: 8:59pm On May 25, 2019
Arugula:
[color=#006600][/color]

So as he is doing it....any problem

You don't understand what I meant.
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Guyman02: 9:02pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

People shoould simply package the cash and give it.
I wonder when the police will start making arrest. undecided

Which Police, I attended an event in Igboland recently and one of the attendees after spraying the couple sprayed the Police keeping watch at the gate, olboy come see where Police dey struggle to pick money from ground, I was so afraid of accidental discharge because they forgot they were carrying loaded riffles

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
Ohhh.. k
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by shaqur231(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
The love of money is the root of all evil, no hard earned money will be spent like this, even Bill Gate or Jeff Bulos won't spend like this in a party.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Kenmatt(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
"Igbo bois and Moni na five and six"

Punch like for Anambra boys.

Hit share for Imo boys.
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
If truly you intend to donate it to the celebrant, why not envelope the fund/Cheque? At the end, it's all a show off undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Blood money that must be spent.
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Wahleehk10: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Not all about daily bread. U wan chope bread daily on top rag?

goshen26:
I'm not moved by their riches

COS we know wat they are capable of doing to get rich...

Contentment is a great gain....give us our daily bread not in their bible
Re: Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
People shoould simply package the cash and give it. I wonder when the police will start making arrest. undecided

In a black man's mind, "what is the use of money if you can't show off?"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.