Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual (30974 Views)

Security Guard Kills Man With Stick Over Phone Theft In Ogun / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Aidejay(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
Wahala dey!
Stuff like this use suprised me b4 but nowadays no more
I think Nigeria is finally affecting my mentality
(By d way goldlink ft Maleek berry and Bibi bourelly- Zulu Screams. Dope song)
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Oyindidi(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
Scary
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Igaralion(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.
But according to law crime is crime and this is a barbaric act. cry
so his take home pay led him to crime? Is dat what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Skmoda360(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2019
we all need to be careful of who we moved with this days?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by hopevalley: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! Just because he wants to make money. Why is it that everything in Nigeria is centered on money. Nigerians need to study philosophy and life in order to stop all these undue quest for riches. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to export agricultural products and make a staggering amount on money as profit.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Elemosho478: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
NCAN. pls where is Cletus Wilson from? I suspect Afonja and he killed a Igbo. Aboki must hear this

You are wrong

It was Igbo killed a Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Elemosho478: 4:38pm On May 25, 2019
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA AMAKA

It was Igbo killed a Igbo cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by SEGLIZ: 4:38pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.

if you've got nothing reasonable to say just pull over.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Skmoda360(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
If it was only the hand he chopped off, then I doubt if it was meant for ritual purpose. His colleague probably used that hand to either insult or slap him and that made him vow in his heart to cut that hand one day in order to appease his ego...
you are not making sense at all.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by thesicilian: 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
And how much do you think the school should pay their security guards in order to prevent them from murdering their colleagues for rituals?
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Elemosho478: 4:40pm On May 25, 2019
Imoh555:
Yoruba and rituals

Igbo and ritual, imagine a Igbo killed another Igbo. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Rotimi47: 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
They should chop off his hand before hanging him undecided

His evil most not go unpunished.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by luminouz(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
If it was only the hand he chopped off, then I doubt if it was meant for ritual purpose. His colleague probably used that hand to either insult or slap him and that made him vow in his heart to cut that hand one day in order to appease his ego...
Are u ok
So if someone slaps u,u cut off their hands to appease ur ego
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

you are not making sense at all.......
As in eh... I deh wonder how person go reason like that o shocked
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Timagex(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
. Wanted to say something but the fine girl on ya dp prevented me... sad cool
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Guestlander: 4:51pm On May 25, 2019
Imoh555:
Yoruba and rituals

A Yoruba named Cletus? Ibo killed ibo for rituals. Stop the ritual killings you will never be as rich as Dangote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Hauweebah: 4:52pm On May 25, 2019
Faithway10:
The Lagos state police command have arrested a private security guard employed by the management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Ikorodu, Cletus Wilson, for allegedly murdering his colleague, John Okoro, and attempting to flee with his body parts.

According to reports, Cletus who secures the Computer Engineering Faculty of the polytechnic, had tricked his colleague, John, into the bush within the school premises where he first used a metal object to hit his head.

Confirming that John was unconscious, Cletus slaughtered the deceased and then chopped off his hand.

He was about to run with the body part when he was apprehended by his colleagues.

The management of the school immediately alerted the police along Ikorodu-Sagamu road and Cletus was arrested.

Confirming the incident, the divisional police officer in charge of the police station, Adekunle Omisakin, said the suspect will be charged to court immediately after investigations into the matter have been concluded.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/lagos-state-polytechnic-guard-kills-colleague-for-ritual.html

money ritual in this country
hmmmm
it's only one particular side of Nigeria are in form of these mess
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by chukwuibuipob: 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
sad sad fl@theadpigsare Criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by ima4sure(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:

What kind of reasoning is this abeg....from a woman for that matter.....even if he used the hand to insult him or slap him....na to cut off the hand be the next thing to do....nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Carlyboi(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
but isn’t John Okoro that he killed also suffering and frustrated if he Really needs blood money then he should have used himself for ritual
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
Just like Zino case in Delta State universities
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by BrokenCock: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
donbachi:
so for that reason everybody should turn to crime for survival...evil is evil no justification.
cant u read and understand? Does it look like qualityGod is advocating crime? If I advice u now them go say I too talk
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2019
BrokenCock:
cant u read and understand? Does it look like qualityGod is advocating crime? If I advice u now them go say I too talk
and u think i have time for a prickless fella like u.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
na wa oh.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by jrusky(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA AMAKA

Read the thread again and again
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by olurili(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
Cletus, kill okoro. Na wah ooo.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Legendguru: 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
sad
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by oduademonest: 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
Okija Amaka

Biafra Amaka

Yeibo Amaka

Seriously, we should deport all Yeibos back to where they came from . . . In the bush. They can't survive in a civilized society

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.