Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,131 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa (27109 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Hades2016(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Thunder fire u
small small na. The guy don offend you before niii ?

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by zone51: 11:10am On May 25, 2019
This Prof. too like black cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Sicilyjoe: 11:14am On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
small small na. The guy don offend you before niii ?

That his 10 poles long avdvert dey vess me bad
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by TheMoniker: 11:16am On May 25, 2019
RichBoy247:

Will God answer you prayer and make someone in your family fit to be his domestic assistant? I am also praying for you my brother.
If he can pay me $30k monthly I might consider relocating to the hell hole to work for the evil midget. You and your generation yet unborn can slave for him sha, born slaves grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Tmissy3000(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2019
RichBoy247:

Please follow your advise has brought forward. Remain blessed.
thank you sir remain blessed too bro
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by BabaO2: 11:28am On May 25, 2019
salbis:
He doesn't look like a ''mere commissioner'' dat goes about sharing trader moni in market places. Seems next level will be kind to him.
Dry comment
The person that purportedly said mere commissioner has always ever since 2015 been addressing him your excellency sir. Sit down there doing nothing to improve yourself, the boy that entered secondary school when you were about leaving can still come to boss you

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by femolii: 11:30am On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
Vice President that cannot talk in the face of Fulanization and the attendant slaughtering of Christians by had a men. Is that one a vice president?
Shut up OSU and you shall remain in darkness with this your hate for ever if you don't change.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by 8stargeneral: 11:30am On May 25, 2019
him get swag for d second pic
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by MyGeneration(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2019
You are a good man
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Nobody: 11:38am On May 25, 2019
Why did theirs come Early? I thought that we did election before them
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by lexy2014: 11:43am On May 25, 2019
GrowYourSales:
That's our man representing the pride of Nigeria

Need help with your business? Check my signature

Pls what or who is d pride of Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by SoNature(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2019
Buhari should just resign for this man.
Buhari's brain is too dull to lead a 21st-century Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Chinashopping84: 11:46am On May 25, 2019
Would this help stop the intimidation of Nigerians in south Africa..Payment to 1688 and taobao available.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Tareq1105: 11:52am On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
Vice President or errand boy in the Presidency.

....the same errand boy in the presidency your brother begged to apply for but was rejected by Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2019
Instead of Nigerians to talk about real issues plaguing them they are hyping their vp walking the red carpet at a reception like he’s a social media personality, runway model or socialite. It’s quite amazing where our priorities are.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by oloriLFC(f): 12:01pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Those who lives in Glass House should not throw a stone,
Check ur reply last year to someone in need
hmmm...imagine! But, you sef be monitoring spirit o, since last year? grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2019
teadrake:
Ever gallant,erudite,cerebral and well articulated VP.
God bless Nigeria.

POTFRN come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by BBYYOLA: 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
The brainbox of PMB govt. He is smart,intelligent, humble and religious. I attributes 90% of successes in the present Administration to this man of God.

Prof Osinbajo/Elrufai ticket will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria. Smart leaders will produce smart and productive citizens.

May I live long to witness the realization of this ticket 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by kaen1317: 12:05pm On May 25, 2019
femolii:
Shut up OSU and you shall remain in darkness with this your hate for ever if you don't change.
the truth is bitter and very painful. 1 bottle of sniper for u
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Kelklein(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
This shows how serious SA is as a nation.. Election held on 8th May, Results declared after 2 days.. Less than 20days later, there doing swearing-in. Nigeria had its elections since February,, and INEC is still busing giving and withdrawing Return Certificates

It's shameful sometimes to be associated with this Jungle.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by TGMISKY(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2019
My ever loving V.P
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 25, 2019
Though am a PDP supporter but I will vote for Osibanjo against a Northern candidate if he is the flagbearer. He has shown to be very competent and a nationalist which is the core qualities Nigeria needs to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Kennedymac(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2019
Christian54645:
[sup][/sup]
thunder that has no mother strike u dead and ur entire generation
scammer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.