Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3207779 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingfish542:

there's nothing like ex-cultist, if u are a cultist and have killed before, coming to Nairaland to confess is not what makes you an ex cultist, you need to serve time, turn yourself in. otherwise u are still a cultist and eventually, "a killer will definitely be killed". I repeat anybody that have killed before deserves to die and will definitely die.

Thanks you! Tell me why people him support Ex-cult?!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:
. Okay Cultist

na ur children go be cultist and their children's children, fool. I said I av heard and u are still repeating it

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You still haven't done what I told you to do

If you ain't a coward

Please use your real account

Sorry you're not important enough to get my attention. Get back in line boii angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
uncastableodd:

Can you see you are giving yourself out as a cultist ?

U sef read your comment

no vex bros.....all cultist and all evildoers.

I'm just trying to establish the fact that even a Jew can kill. but 4get.....peace

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
JJTeam:

Sorry you're not important enough to get my attention. Get back in line boii angry
Coward like you.... It won't be long before you start kissing the iron bars of Kirikiri prison cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
JJTeam:

Thanks you! Tell me why people him support Ex-cult?!

atleast confessing is a huge step, its not just enough. leave am make he confess
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingfish542:

no vex bros.....all cultist and all evildoers.

I'm just trying to establish the fact that even a Jew can kill. but 4get.....peace

I will not reply again.

Reason:I don't want to derail this good thread .

Best of luck in your cultism life .

You and JJteam

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
uncastableodd:

I will not reply again.

You and JJteam

Wow! So you don't wanna answer my question?! Ignorant!
So what are you trying to accomplish by Quoting me? Boii go back to your hide out.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
No one cares about the real issue. Y'all are here for the stories and bloodshed.

You can't point out a problem without a logical Solution.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
uncastableodd:

I will not reply again.

You and JJteam

I deactivated a long used account because of all this stupid talk, i wont do that again what nonsense.
I said all cultists and all evildoers deserve to die and you still find a problem with that, maybe you are not a cultist but an evildoer that's why u have a problem with that statement.
can someone comment on this thread without one stupid statement from somewhere.

Best of luck in your cultism/evil life

You and JJteam
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingfish542:

I deactivated a long used account because of all this stupid talk, i wont do that again what nonsense.
I said all cultists and all evildoers deserve to die and you still find a problem with that, maybe you are not a cultist but an evildoer that's why u have a problem with that statement.
can someone comment on this thread without one stupid statement from somewhere.

Best of luck in your cultism/evil life

You and JJteam

Actually i agreed with you lmao
Na who dey catch be cultist including those who confessed. They'll deserve to die lmaooo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
JJTeam:

I dont wanna show my email for security reasons but i hope this f@@ls are not gullible enough to believe you.
you don't wanna show your email for security reasons??

See how f00lish you sound

I hope you're not as f00lish as you sound in real life?? because if you're,then it won't take long before aiye/Vikings/alora use you count scores or SARS pumped some "accidentally discharged" bullets into your empty skull...

Go and beg the next person you see that he should help you make a screenshot of where I sent you a Pm and blank out your sensitive informations.then post it here.

Obviously,you're a small kid who have nothing going for him.that's why you keep coming up with ridiculous lies because your cult group got demystified!!

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monicar:

I hope you're not as f00lish as you sound in real life?? because if you're,then it won't take long before aiye/Vikings/alora use you count scores or SARS pumped some "accidentally discharged" bullets into your empty skull...

Go and beg the next person you see that he should help you make a screenshot of where I sent you a Pm and blank out your sensitive informations.then post it here.

Obviously,you're a small kid who have nothing going for him.that's why you keep coming up with ridiculous lies because your cult group got demystified!!

Bros, I don finish my popcorn oo, we are waiting, they need to be demystified. lol. just joking, no rush yourself......... saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monicar:

Oga op your clash with the Vikings and Alora how did u solved it,Beside u said u have HIT Alora den and 1 of u was shot on the leg didn't u retaliate and what of that of VK how did u respond and End the matter ..thank you

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
undecided

An amazing event that gives me chill was the day a street airlord took me and some three other airlords for anti-cutlass juju in a babalawo's place.

After all has been done,we agreed to test the anti-machete juju..I was a dove then,the highest hierarchy among us was an eagle.

When the man wanted to test the juju,the eagle offered to go first.the babalawo brought a clean cutlass and give eagle a small cut on his back(he doesn't apply full pressure while swinging the cutlass)..

The eagle got a terrible cut.he screamed out in pains.

I looked at the babalawo and I saw a forlorn look on his face.

The eagle got treated sha. Later one night,the Street dude came with the men and he said baba(the babalawo)asked us to bring 10k that he will do a very sure anti-cutlass for us.i was quick to reject the offer...that singular incident molded my impression about African juju till date.i'm always sceptical towards claims of one juju stopping bottles,guns and cutlasses. Right from that day till this present moment,i always keep juju/juju talk at arm's length,i feel people over-hype it(although a lot of my frat mates claimed it's real and works,but I always have serious doubts courtesy of the terrible that eagle got).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
All this short episode nor dae go well ooo.try to lengthy it,what about that time u were drunk in the circle and d time your document u wrote d creed on fell on hs hand tell us how your IbK and os got to know... Quickly wrap it up ,or convert it to PDF for us to download and read.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monicar:

Lmao! Anyways Seun and Chukwu sends their regards. They're so pleased to hear your stories. I told about the repercussions.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monicar:
undecided

An amazing event that gives me chill was the day a street airlord took me and some three other airlords for anti-cutlass juju in a babalawo's place.

After all has been done,we agreed to test the anti-machete juju..I was a dove then,the highest hierarchy among us was an eagle.

When the man wanted to test the juju,the eagle offered to go first.the babalawo brought a clean cutlass and give eagle a small cut on his back(he doesn't apply full pressure while swinging the cutlass)..

The eagle got a terrible cut.he screamed out in pains.

I looked at the babalawo and I saw a forlorn look on his face.

The eagle got treated sha. Later one night,the Street dude came with the men and he said baba(the babalawo)asked us to bring 10k that he will do a very sure anti-cutlass for us.i was quick to reject the offer...that singular incident molded my impression about African juju till date.i'm always sceptical towards claims of one juju stopping bottles,guns and cutlasses. Right from that day till this present moment,i always keep juju/juju talk at arm's length,i feel people over-hype it(although a lot of my frat mates claimed it's real and works,but I always have serious doubts courtesy of the terrible that eagle got).

guy, just because of this statement, anybody that doesn't believe you are saying the truth is a fool, because the best way to bring clout is to add the potency of juju in your story. you are confirm.

but I don't think you finished the former one,the one with the bucket guys,u didn't say what happened after that.

saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
JJTeam:

Lmao! Anyways Seun and Chukwu sends their regards. They're so pleased to hear your stories. I told about the repercussions.

Guy rest na, why the thing they pain you like this, if seun and chukwu send regards, keep it to yourself.nobody asked, nobody is falling for your threat......screenshot what they asked you to screenshot. your confra is useless and will be exposed till it becomes nothing. tell them to fly and go and meet him na shebi dem be bird. dem go draw 7 for ur head soon with the way eiye dey shack you like this.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I've 1 word for all cultists and all cultists Apologists
How old are you? you talk like a breastfeeding baby.

Everyone on earth is going to die someday. Haven’t you seen a lot of cultist that are in their 60s 70s? Why Didn’t they all die suddenly? My opinion, We should be focused on how to stop HITS and conflicts among cult groups first and then move to the next phase which is how to place to a ban or stopping recruitment of younger ones. We are have individual and collective roles to play in achieving this.

Okay let’s imagine all cultist die suddenly before the end of the year, sorrow and tears will be brought to almost all household in SS, SW,SE. We all in one way or the other have brothers, step siblings, cousins, distant relatives who are cultist and if you are married nkor? What about your wife’s brother and relatives, in which way if your wife is devastated and traumatized because of the sudden death of a loved one,it will greatly affects you too. Peace

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
whothiefmymoney:

Everyone on earth is going to die someday. Haven’t you seen a lot of cultist that are in their 60s 70s? Why Didn’t they all die suddenly? My opinion, We should be focused on how to stop HITS and conflicts among cult groups first and then move to the next phase which is how to place to a ban or stopping recruitment of younger ones. We are have individual and collective roles to play in achieving this.

Okay let’s imagine all cultist die suddenly before the end of the year, sorrow and tears will be brought to almost all household in SS, SW,SE. We all in one way or the other have brothers, step siblings, cousins, distant relatives who are cultist and if you are married nkor? What about your wife’s brother and relatives, in which way if your wife is devastated and traumatized because of the sudden death of a loved one,it will greatly affects you too. Peace
K

Another one on the loose
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
JJTeam:

No one cares about the real issue. Y'all are here for the stories and bloodshed.

You can't point out a problem without a logical Solution.
What's Cultism all about if it's not about Bloodshed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

What's Cultism all about if it's not about Bloodshed
not all its about Bloodshed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
whothiefmymoney:

you have said it all.
I'm telling them there's a huge chance that someone they know will be among if all cultist die all of a sudden, nobody wants to think thoroughly.if all cultist die at once,it will affect u,one way or the other.

the hits and badblood and supremacy battle are the problem, the ones involved in those are the ones that they can say deserve to die.
if all cultist die it won't stop the bloodshed and evil in the country, in fact new cults will rise up.

where I stay, old men, 60,70, they belong to one or another. they have children. I just think wishing people dead isn't good, except they are not Christians or Muslims.
they just dey attack me,calling me cultist.

this thread is one of the ways to stop cultism, stop recruitment by passing it to anyone planning to go to college, not wishing people dead. if you magically have the power to erase them and you do that,how are you better than them?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Macro231101:
??
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Macro231101:

u don't mean it. lol........u are right though but as long as there is bloodshed it becomes garbage......not good
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingfish542:

Bros, I don finish my popcorn oo, we are waiting, they need to be demystified. lol. just joking, no rush yourself......... saynotocultism
bros,them don dae accuse you too, ahbeg no de-activate oo.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Macro231101:
guy, no worry urself dem no go understand.
even NBM, i suprise when i see them partner with some NGO'S Dae do charities for schools and communities....i shock , i come dae think twice .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

??
let me tell u something.... Not all schools frat fight with guns and the rest...in most cases they just use the police to arrest the opposition. At least in my school all through my years in school never for once did any frat members lose there lives or was disfigured... Its all about your mindset....na those street frat they fight wella with guns and d rest to count scores and some renowned university..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
25tolife:
guy, no worry urself dem no go understand.
even NBM, i suprise when i see them partner with some NGO'S Dae do charities for schools and communities....i shock , i come dae think twice .
all most all frat do this charity stuff...even we self for school dat time lecturers know us,we dae seminar for school cos dem know our way of life..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Macro231101:
let me tell u something.... Not all schools frat fight with guns and the rest...in most cases they just use the police to arrest the opposition. At least in my school all through my years in school never for once did any frat members lose there lives or was disfigured... Its all about your mindset....na those street frat they fight wella with guns and d rest to count scores and some renowned university..
Wow

Really??

So Eiye might decide to use Police in arresting Aiye

Tough!!! cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Wow
Really??
So Eiye might decide to use Police in arresting Aiye
Tough!!! cheesy
future imposible tense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (648) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.