Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3147808 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2020
How I ended up dating one BB is still a mystery.
I can remember the first day I chyked her and she told me she doesn't do school boyfriends.
I finally got her after stalking her and we became bonded after our first night together.
The babe has too many questionable characters,like all my lecturers knows her and we weren't even in same Dept or faculty.
Like her she would tell me she was going home for the weekend only to back to campus with lots of Cash in her Bag.
Something happened one day,She told me she was traveling home as usual and that weekend my gen was faulty and i was still trying to save some money to go fix it up.She got back Monday morning coz she spends most of her time in my place though she had her own place at a very hidden and secluded area off-K.I think,I only slept their twice through out the whole relationship.Our first night together and one other night,I didn't see any need to be at hers coz my place was very comfortable and I like that's one thing she tripped for.
So on that day she got back asked if I've fixed the gen I answered No and she brought out 10k and gave me to fix it up,I just surprise coz this babe her parents no get one naira though I've never been to their house (as in family house for town) but from her stories and that of click her friends her parents are very poor.Living in one room and palour with her Younger siblings.That was what prompted me to look into her hand bag she travelled with.While she was already bathing I looked into the bag and saw arik flight seat ticket to and from Abuja dated that Friday she travelled and she had a smart card hotel Key to one of those five star hotels in Abuja and also lots of 1k bills every where .I just weak,I just thought of a plan to chase her out of my Life coz I was no more interested in the relationship.She had almost all her clothes and bags at my place coz that's where she attends lectures from that's if shes going into campus,other times she's at her own place is to be and gist with her friends coz i don't really like them.
As God would have it we had an argument one morning and I thought I was an opportunity to throw her out and leave her for good.
First in the heat of the argument I told her to leave my room and she bluntly told me she's going no where.
Then I told her that I will be forced to use force and push her out.She told me that "I'm not man enough"that word alone aggravated the whole matter.She's on the big side of life with big yansh and breast so we struggled but as a man I finally overpowered her and pushed her outsider then with that anger of she trying to resist me in house that I paid every dime on.I took every of her fling belongs and throw them outside and she was already at my neighbor's explaining Jargons.I throw all her bags,shoes and clothes from my house outside and locked my door.
After a while I felt peace or so I thought.
After like two days I got an SMS from her that Shey I know who she is that she will deal with me but I took it as a bluff.I was hearing she was a BB queen but I never took it seriously.
Omo,that weekend on a Sunday morning precisely,I was just seating in front of my room washing some clothes thank God the the hostel Gates was hide open,I just saw some mean looking girls all dressed in black with high top boots,some with black beret on.I looked and saw they weren't smiling and we're coming towards my direction.Some thing told me it wasn't good so I used my instincts and scaled the fence.I ran for my dare life.Broad day light ooo.
I ran into a lecturers house, minutes later I came out to observe and saw my ex with the Squad.They were laughing with one of my neighbors say I get luck today say them for show me Shegay.Me Even thank my God say I run coz the kind faces I see I no think say I for got stand them alone.
Two months later,I was drinking at a bar around with my new gf,it was early hours though say around 4pm.We were having pepper soup.
So I saw her enter the bar straight to where the bar shelf was but i just pretended not seeing her,she later turned and was stiring at me but I still pretended not to notice her that was when she walked over and gave me a light knock on my head."That even if we were not dating again that does not mean I will act like I didn't see her"then she stood there right in front of our table stiring at me long enough for me to tell her "oh sorry"She then said I can see ur enjoying enjoy.
I just fear the babe die.
The new girl I was with just said "ur ex?"
I was like "yea".
"I can see she still likes you"was her thoughts.
The reply to all that was just oita silence.
Thank God she didn't bother again after then.
I really hate woman troubles.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2020
OBelz:

Second picture is what we use to tie down any man. You see the padlock once locked it thrown away. If you prove to stubborn we ensure you either eat it or drink it.
If can you shed more light on this and explain those items in that picture

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PaulH07: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Anny505:

KID

Let me help you with 1Like.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
OBelz:
I don't think I want to share the Italy experience. It bring tears in my eyes and pain to my heart. I think I will let it die with me. Cultism is a killer disease.

My dear, I know it feels so very bad when one takes a look at her past terrible life, but in all one thing I know of is that such an expose will definitely lead to a major comeback for you as it will relieve you of the hidden pains.

Like someone said, you will be doing the younger ones so a great human service if you spill all the ills you past through owing to cultism.

I hope you find solace and comfort.

One love gal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dathypebruv(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cc. Leetylee
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tonyspecial:
welcome Back Man
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
tjxicee:

Fem there. You & that god407 something guy are so annoying. It’s bc of u guys enthronedbygod was casting ot. He said coffin, obotes like u guys were now attacking him when ona no gum ot.

If u had ignored he wouldn’t have explained thereby allowing impersonators like u guys who ot no gum & injews to get more info.

Enthronedbygod no vex. They are a nuisance, remember you sensed god047 was a fake bc na spirit & u will know. Don’t reveal further codes, remember this thread is full of active cultist who are here for their different evil purposes and some are fans who just want to impersonate. You
saw what they said about cult songs. You are wise so u will understand what I mean.

They don’t care about the message they are just here to satisfy their disgusting cravings. Thank god almost all frats have been exposed here so is not about nbm anymore. God bless you for the message against cultism.

If I must be sincere, I'm moved by your appeal, cos of the way you wrote it.

Secondly I see some sense in it, cos I noticed the guy who was wishing me death suddenly changed and became worried I was banned and wanted me back all because I started casting OT's

I won't speak much as regarding the expose, but I would expose just little, because these guys refused to heed to my warning, one actually referred to me as yeye while one of the guys you just called out said the things I wrote are lies.

I will just expose little as a warning to them and refrain myself, but if they continue to toe the part they are toeing, I'll come out guns blazing and then I'll speak on 1 - how axemen identify, 2- NBM anthem, 3- I'll complete the initiation rites I left out, cos I actually left out some things, 4- NBM constitution and many many more, and by then I'll be detailed.

I'll honour your appeal.

I hope you have left the movement?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
OBelz:
Let then continue to mock. I understand perfectly what that guy is saying. I have been there done that. It's not easy. What you read from him are not hearsay, fairytale, tales or stories to make you scared.

My journey to Italy cry. EnthronedbyGod God bless you. Keep of the the good work

Amen.
Please crop the pics you put up, and leave only the bead section, cos it's too erotic.
I can't even quote it cos of the pics.

I know you meant no harm, but abeg because of people like me here.

You're also doing a good job

Thanks and God bless.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
quivah:

I have only seen the bolded in Indian movies and maybe some Chinese movies too. You know, that part the cinematographer make sure the scene is in slow motion, so as to be able to capture a very fast moving bullet and we will all scream chai FILM TRICK?!!! Yeah, that part. The speed of bullet is 2600 ft per second, imagine someone only a few ft away from you?! The italic is typical Nollywood.
Not doubting your story but I find this part extremely hard to believe.
no offense.

From the day I had a divine encounter with God in 2007 till today my life has been a mystery.
In that encounter God swore to make me invisible and also said a lot of unbelievable things will happen in my life and ministry. Things that will make the ear tingle.

I didn't put up the post for people to believe it. I put it up because I was instructed to do so by the Holy Spirit of which I didn't know why. I now know why.

By the grace of God that story has won 4 converts into God's kingdom. One of them used to be a very rugged axe man who has decided to abandon NBM and embrace God. He isn't the first cultists that has been won over by my stories.

Everyone has a purpose on this thread and this is my own purpose, to turn men from darkness to light.
To this end was I born and for this purpose came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth and everyone who is called into the way of the truth hears my voice.

The foolishness of God is indeed wiser than men.

God bless

46 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

From the day I had a divine encounter with God in 2007 till today my life has been a mystery.
In that encounter God swore to make me invisible and also said a lot of unbelievable things will happen in my life and ministry. Things that will make the ear tingle.

I didn't put up the post for people to believe it. I put it up because I was instructed to do so by the Holy Spirit of which I didn't know why. I now know why.

By the grace of God that story has won 4 converts into God's kingdom. One of them used to be a very rugged axe man who has decided to abandon NBM and embrace God. He isn't the first cultists that has been won over by my stories.

Everyone has a purpose on this thread and this is my own purpose, to turn men from darkness to light.
To this end was I born and for this purpose came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth and everyone who is called into the way of the truth hears my voice.

The foolishness of God is indeed wiser than men.

God bless
Welcome Back Sir

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
@quivah, you're so right. This thread has been a great eye-opener. With what I know here, I have come to realize that some of my friends in the past and present who are actually cultists. One is even a cousin. This thread will really help some youths to avoid associations that could endanger their lives.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
saynotocultism:
Those saying am lying should please take this as the truth. You cannot verify my story as a JU and i want you to remain that way because if you go through this, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS. This post has more than 40K views and i am sure AXXE men must have read this post and they know its the truth and they never challenged me except for the ones warning earlier in this thread to stop it. Please show this to your loved ones and those younger ones thinking of being a cultist. If you have loved ones in school, please do this if you can afford it..Visit them once in a month in school and try to go along with 3 soldiers. When you get into the hostel with the soldiers, the soldiers should tell him to report to them if they have cult related issues. This will automatically drive the ones around away from him. Most student get cajoled into cultism in their first year as they do not have the right senses to choose between life and death. Its called UNIVERSITY and HIGHER INSTITUTIONS as there are various people all around the world with different character to life. Please ensure your loved ones are safe. I am creating a link where you can report all cult related activities to the DSS and i will be heading the unit. Its a web page and very easy to use. You can also upload pictures of the scene you are reporting. When the link is ready, i will give all nairalanders an added advantage . When you make your report about a cult related crime, just add

" i saw your story on cult related issues on nairaland "

Once i see this, i will immediately respond to your request asap. I have submitted the proposal but you know how nigeria things be, i still dey wait for approval.

There is fight we had with Vikingss. The fight was so hot that and the scores was already 1-1 . Some group of vikings where imported from their mother deck ( they know what am talking about ) to fight. Jeezz, i have never seen such a war, they where fuuuckinn prepared. Those vikings came into town and they disguised as strong men. They come straight to you and speak like axxxe men...

VIKINGSSS: egede how far ? how you dey? wetin dey sup...
AYEEE: Omo na KF ooo. We thank KF.

They immediately confirm you are an axxe man and they drop you instantly. They where able to drop about 5 ayyeees with this method and the scores became 6-1. Then ayyeesss immediately stopped identification of an unknown face. If you stop an axxe man then and try to communicate with him as an axxxeee man,

You: egede how far?
ayyesss: I know understand wetin this man dey talk , wetin you dey talk?

The security measure was put in place to make sure all ayyess remain safe. We then traced 4 of the vikingss to their mother deckkk and we contacted ayyesss at okemmiri ( uniport ). They where all beheaded and the one who resisted for a long time due to charm as the ayyess at uniport looked for him. They found him 2 months later in a market. He was beheaded and his head was placed in front of the school gate..

We had a short fight with maphite and there was a particular MF guy that was so good to me... IY, May your soul rest in peace. He was a very good person. He helped anybody even if you are a member of a different cult group. There was a quarrel in town and during the process, the maphite guy stabbed the axxe man dead. The next day, we made calls to external axxe men in UDI high temple ( ambrose ali university ) and they came around. Immediately i got information of their whereabout , i hurriedly went to meet them and we sat down together in a bar along the road. I immediately remembered my friend IY . I got up and told the externals to please give me 2 mins, i went far away from them and called IY to leave town immediately. Immediately i dropped the call, he called his brother and his girl friend and told them they are leaving town with him. They rushed to his hostel and helped him pick up his stuff and arrange them, they got into his car and zoomed off. 20 Mins later, i saw IY in his car with his brother and girl friend. He passed us as we where sitting in the bar, i immediately recognised the car and was happy he his leaving town Suddenly i saw the car driving into a fast food restaurant . I murmured within my self,

Wetin make IY go stop again

He immediately he stepped out of his car, one of the EYES ( NBM office holder in charge of mapping out other cult members ) saw IY, He pointed IY and showed the externals. Note: IY paid his school fees and also gives him money regularly.

eye: That man wey come down from him car na Maphite
externals: The other man , na maphite also?
eye: No na him brother

The externals brought out a gun and followed IY into the fast food. His girl friend asked him to stop his vehicle at the fast food as she wanted fried rice and chicken. The name of the fast food is GENESIS eatery. The externals shot him and his blood spilled on the floor of the fast food. His girl friend and brother both opened the door of the restaurant and ran off.

Please be wise and stay away from cultism. Just like during volcanic eruption, we can only see the lava after eruption. The lava is known as magma before eruption and lava after eruption. No geologist can go into a volcanoe to verify the magma inside because of the great heat. Be wise, its hot in cultism and you will not be able to stand it. The heat made me metamorphose into a changed creation. You might not metamorphose, you might get destroyed by the heat.. BE WISE.

TBC..................

Girls and gluttony for fried rice and chicken that could have waited when they got far. See how the stupid 'Janet' and her 'long throat' wasted a young man on the run. Tufia!

I'm sure she must have had 100 fried chickens since the death of that young man. Useless hungry girls are liabilities.

E pain me no be small.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wetabix:

Bucanneers alias bucket men..slow poison.. Pay other cult groups to carry hit for them
Will u keep kwayet
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Macro231101:
Will u keep kwayet
LOL all dese weak boys scout just dey quote me since morning..dirty lazy tins

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wetabix:

LOL all dese weak boys scout just dey quote me since morning..dirty lazy tins
OK sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:03am On Jul 20, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Girls and gluttony for fried rice and chicken that could have waited when they got far. See how the stupid 'Janet' and her 'long throat' wasted a young man on the run. Tufia!

I'm sure she must have a 100 fried chickens since the death of that young man. Useless hungry girl are liabilities.

E pain me no be small.

I can't trust myself to reply this because I might go overboard with my speech.

Well, what can I say?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Neddstark:

They are always fighting for stupid supremacy and revenge issues. Based on my knowledge:

In the SW, the rivalry is between Aiye and Eiye
In the SS, its between Aiye and Vikings
In the SE, its between Aiye, Vikings, Atabo, Jurists and Two-Two.
In Edo, its between Aiye, Eiye, Maphites, Vikings
In North Central, its Aiye and Vikings
In the core North its just Almajiri gangs...lol

Edited.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I can't trust myself to reply this because I might go overboard with my speech.

Well, what can I say?

Clarify! Are you for or against my comment?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Clarify! Are you for or against my comment?

I'm for the comment. It's insane what women go ahead to damage.
Like you rightly said. she must have had hundreds of fried rice and chicken since that young man's demise but the young guy is gone forever.
cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2020
quivah:

Like I said, before we know what's up, matter don 'escalate,' which means I probably also join in the fight likewise others present. However, the reason I got slapped wasn't because of my 'sharp mouth'. I was actually a gentle girl wink. Instead, it was because, during the argument, I took the ball and held on to it, saying I won't drop it until I join the game since it was my slot. Mike, my bro, and some of our neighbors gave me confidence too. Being the only girl playing soccer among guy (especially in your street) gives you this privilege or upper hand because everyone wants to see you play. They are always amazed and would rather watch you play than having another guy from another street play.

The thing is, the guy came from another street and probably had issues with some guys from my street. .i don't know, but he had a few guys supporting him tho. I received the first slap because I didn't drop the ball after he warned severally, and I received the second slap because after the first, every guy charged at him (verbally), and I started to curse him while crying. I remember saying he wouldn't amount to anything and that he would have an accident and lose that hand lol. He gave the second slap, and that was when Mike retaliated. Maybe that second slap might have prevented the incidence that happened or not. Still, Mike's reaction is solely his, and I will not take any responsibility for the way another person acted(something he is suffering for now). Also, maybe the verbal insults everyone was throwing around would have escalated the matter too, and the same event would have happened, who knows? But as for contributing to Mike's waywardness, it seems you read while being blindfolded. Before the incident, Mike has been disowned by his father more than three times. For a child to be disowned by his pastor's dad, I guess he was very responsible, don't you agree?

That's even by the way. It is actually funny coming to tell me I contributed to Mike's decision. I mean, I probably dragged him to carry stick knack for person head (my bro was there, and he didn't act violently as well as others. The only violence that occurred was carried out by Mike and the other guy. A field filled with over 20 guys, and only two were violent should tell a lot). I also dragged him from his house with pepper to go pour for another person's eye even after the matter don settle.
Some people go just dey talk anyhow.

That's by the way tho. Whatever decision Mike took is solely his. I didn't ask him to fight for me by joining them. Neither did I ask him to trade his life for ruggedity. Whatever he did, he already had the mind to.
are you sure you're a female?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Edited.
Na Some of what Neddstark put out are not true!!

Though I don't support Cultism but what he put out is not the reality on ground.

Let me ask and put out reality

Is Edo and delta no longer part of SS?

The North North Central is not also correct as here are the North Central States- Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau. North East - Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe. North West - Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa,, Zamfara.

If Benue yes but not really outside Benue or is he using Benue to generalise North Central?

Delta state is between Aiye, Eiye, Vickings and now Maphite.

Cross River is between KK, Vickings and Aiye

North Central is mainly between Aiye, Eiye and Buccaneer but kogi is between Eiye, Vickings and of recent Aiye.

Rivers and Bayelsa is between KK and Vicking (Mainly their street branches)

Let me resist the urge to explain as I don't like Cultism for anything.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

If I must be sincere, I'm moved by your appeal, cos of the way you wrote it.

Secondly I see some sense in it, cos I noticed the guy who was wishing me death suddenly changed and became worried I was banned and wanted me back all because I started casting OT's

I won't speak much as regarding the expose, but I would expose just little, because these guys refused to heed to my warning, one actually referred to me as yeye while one of the guys you just called out said the things I wrote are lies.

I will just expose little as a warning to them and refrain myself, but if they continue to toe the part they are toeing, I'll come out guns blazing and then I'll speak on 1 - how axemen identify, 2- NBM anthem, 3- I'll complete the initiation rites I left out, cos I actually left out some things, 4- NBM constitution and many many more, and by then I'll be detailed.

I'll honour your appeal.

I hope you have left the movement?
Sir, what you and OP are doing here are more of personal mission. I guess you shouldn't be moved by someone's reaction towards your views here, Rather, by the Holy spirit.

If your conscience didn't criticize you, why listening to someone's appeal.

Remember you're major aim was to expose the evil filled group called cultism.

if you're an active cultist and afraid of being exposed, run for your dare life now.

If holy spirit orders you to expose anything pls don't hesitate to, if not, go by your will.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rotimi47:

Though I don't support Cultism but what he put out is not the reality on ground.

The North North Central is not also correct as here are the North Central States- Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau. North East - Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe. North West - Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa,, Zamfara.

If Benue yes but not really outside Benue or is he using Benue to generalise North Central?

Delta state is between Aiye, Eiye and Vickings

North Central is mainly between Aiye, Eiye and Buccaneer but kogi is between Eiye, Vickings and of recent Aiye.

Delta state u need to include maphite. They had a war with aiye a year back and so may top aiye guys were killed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wetabix:

Delta state u need to include maphite. They had a war with aiye a year back and so may top aiye guys were killed
Na wa O! May GOD end all these cult clashes in Nigeria.

Thanks for the info.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Allow me disagree with the both of you. The girl didnt do anything. The storyline & the fact that he died makes it pitiful but he had himself killed.

When he got that call, he had no business going back home. It was his life in danger not his girl's or brother's. He should have driven out of town immediately. They could have met him where he was, with whatever was so important that made him go home.

Also the girl could have had no idea. Whether she did or not, knowing what was at stake, he should have turned down the request. He was in charge & should have done so, he didnt.

Lastly, all of it would never have happened if he wasnt a cultist.

LaboPolitics

Ent3rpreneur:

I'm for the comment. It's insane what women go ahead to damage.
Like you rightly said. she must have had hundreds of fried rice and chicken since that young man's demise but the young guy is gone forever.
cry

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chris525:
Allow me disagree with the both of you. The girl didnt do anything. The storyline & the fact that he died makes it pitiful but he had himself killed.

When he got that call, he had no business going back home, it was his life in danger not his girl's or brother's. He should have driven out of town immediately. They could have met him where he was, with whatever was so important that made him go home.

Also the girl cud have had no idea. Whether she did or not, knowing what was at stake he should have refused the request. He was in charge & should have done so, he didnt.

Lastly, all of it would never have happen if he wasnt a cultist.

LaboPolitics

Like you said, the blame entirely rests on him.
I feel he's a person that is a "people pleaser" and didn't know how to say "No".

Blame rests on him for being a cultist, for not sensing the urgency in the message given to him.
This also goes to show how you are constantly on the move as a cultist.
Two riff-raffs had a disagreement at point Z, you at point B knew nothing about it, your only crime is that you swore allegiance to a particular group and suddenly you're a target.

You have to abandon anything you're doing at a moments notice and flee while always watching your back.
That is no way to live sad

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
OMOTOWO:

I am sure guys are still hunting for these guys and he dare not step into Ogun state

Did the 'Last born' dude graudate?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rotimi47:

Delta state is between Aiye, Eiye, Vickings and now Maphite.

I simply talked based on my knowledge so far. I am not a cult guy, so my deductions were based on news, hearsays and some facts painted here.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Neddstark:

I simply talked based on my knowledge so far. I am not a cult guy, so my deductions were based on news, hearsays and some facts painted here.
Good to hear that because Cultism is not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
You're right. He also had a false air of confidence. Like the OP said, he always gave them money & what not. He thought that was enough.

He even paid the tuition of the guy that ratted on him. Can you imagine? When we say cultism is evil, people will come & talk about being a good cultist.

So sad.

Ent3rpreneur:

Like you said, the blame entirely rests on him.
I feel he's a person that is a "people pleaser" and didn't know how to say "No".

Blame rests on him for being a cultist, for not sensing the urgency in the message given to him.
This also goes to show how you are constantly on the move as a cultist.
Two riff-raffs had a disagreement at point Z, you at point B knew nothing about it, your only crime is that you swore allegiance to a particular group and suddenly you're a target.

You have to abandon anything you're doing at a moments notice and flee while always watching your back.
That is no way to live sad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.