Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,790 members, 7,948,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3237317 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Slimmy19:

Sha,him no go fit toast me join Jurist
Na for him side i even get to know more about jurist self
i never hear about them for this part of naija sha
How him want toast me,when na only him be jurist man for here
Though him don go back sha
just forget the guy, no give am listening ears. After him don sweet mouth you, na them go still dae suffocate you 4 money. Those guys spend heavily on fortification.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Rotimi47:
Word as most cultists won't tell you the Wars they lost and their members that got killed by rivals but will only tell you what make them look superior or invincible. undecided

This is what most people especially the young ones don't understand as several hits go on without them been reported or mentioned; Even the press is compromised even NL.

They will mention one group and not the other, sometimes they won't even mention their names and they even change their names.

I read about BF and BC clash where 3 got killed but never read about the reprisals; Some will hear or see the initial hits and start runing to going one frat or another not knowing that death May be smiling at them and saying, see MUMU wey take petrol rub body come sit down near fire.

I hope the young ones know that Cultism ain't worth it as several promising people have been lost by all sides to Cultism.

Sha you get, These lies are the tools they used in manipulation the upcoming youth who cares to listen to them.. believing one particular cult they want to join is more powerful to the others. I know some cult group that even denied their members when the numbers of casualties they had is too much in a particular war.. just to keep on with that line that they are powerful and superior.. I repeat no cult group is stronger..
Seeing some individuals here romancing cult issues like they are good cultist and bad once, I no really understand that phrase.. may be such people no come from hot cultist location..for my location when men come your house them no see you even your family members and properties are in trouble.. them burn people house, destroy people cars, troll person mamá from upstairs to reach mama die. If you never join cult Abeg no join ooo.. Na juw man good passs. If you die las las men go use your name dance for circle, use your name drink Kia Kia, use your name sing gyrations songs.if cult Na good thing nobody go tell you make you come join rather Na you go Dey fight to get am. We all know how e be for Nigeria nobody go tell you to come see sweet thing. The most painful part of it is that they are always at war because girls imagine the people that all claimed they are fighting for freedom?? Fighting for common pussy, killing grown up men because of pussy..
The two war wey sup between manphite ans Aye for Auchi poly Na girls matter ooo.

One small ND1 girl like that, Dey stay with another girl wey Dey HND, based on say na smalling for school system nah , the HND girl Dey always give am proper directive on what to do and not to do.. so the small girl Dey always misbehave , she no Dey like pay her bills she go Dey hide her money, the HND girl go come use head carry plenty bills.. so one Dey like that Na the HND girl vex go carry go carry the smalling money for were she hide to pay the smalling bills on her behalf.. Na so smalling come lodge Dey halla ooo , she shout for lodge, Dey fight the HND girl anyhow.. men for the house don talk to smalling tire, smalling no gree listen.. one
Nigga for the lodge was like who you be smalling? You Dey crase? Them Dey talk to you you no Dey hear.. smalling come insult am Na the nigga give am thunder storm slap, Na smalling tell the nigga make e no worry say the nigga go soon see who she be.. before you know it smalling don call her boyfriend wey be Aye ooo and the boyfriend don MUMU carry two Aye fellow body wan come fight because of small ND1 girl.. Na so them Enter the house and the house Na almost all the rooms Na manphite members occupied them .. before you know it , the 2 guys wey fellow her boyfriend come run abandoned am . Na so the nigga take accept e faith ooo I swear nigga die for there instantly. And this nigga a final year ooo. Na so town cast men begin Dey kill them selves because small ND1 girl..

39 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Sha you get, These lies are the tools they used in manipulation the upcoming youth who cares to listen to them.. believing one particular cult they want to join is more powerful to the others. I know some cult group that even denied their members when the numbers of casualties they had is too much in a particular war.. just to keep on with that line that they are powerful and superior.. I repeat no cult group is stronger..
Seeing some individuals here romancing cult issues like they are good cultist and bad once, I no really understand that phrase.. may be such people no come from hot cultist location..for my location when men come your house them no see you even your family members and properties are in trouble.. them burn people house, destroy people cars, troll person mamá from upstairs to reach mama die. If you never join cult Abeg no join ooo.. Na juw man good passs. If you die las las men go use your name dance for circle, use your name drink Kia Kia, use your name sing gyrations songs.if cult Na good thing nobody go tell you make you come join rather Na you go Dey fight to get am. We all know how e be for Nigeria nobody go tell you to come see sweet thing. The most painful part of it is that they are always at war because girls imagine the people that all claimed they are fighting for freedom?? Fighting for common pussy, killing grown up men because of pussy..
The two war wey sup between manphite ans Aye for Auchi poly Na girls matter ooo.

One small ND1 girl like that, Dey stay with another girl wey Dey HND, based on say na smalling for school system nah , the HND girl Dey always give am proper directive on what to do and not to do.. so the small girl Dey always misbehave , she no Dey like pay her bills she go Dey hide her money, the HND girl go come use head carry plenty bills.. so one Dey like that Na the HND girl vex go carry go carry the smalling money for were she hide to pay the smalling bills on her behalf.. Na so smalling come lodge Dey halla ooo , she shout for lodge, Dey fight the HND girl anyhow.. men for the house don talk to smalling tire, smalling no gree listen.. one
Nigga for the lodge was like who you be smalling? You Dey crase? Them Dey talk to you you no Dey hear.. smalling come insult am Na the nigga give am thunder storm slap, Na smalling tell the nigga make e no worry say the nigga go soon see who she be.. before you know it smalling don call her boyfriend wey be Aye ooo and the boyfriend don MUMU carry two Aye fellow body wan come fight because of small ND1 girl.. Na so them Enter the house and the house Na almost all the rooms Na manphite members occupied them .. before you know it , the 2 guys wey fellow her boyfriend come run abandoned am . Na so the nigga take accept e faith ooo I swear nigga die for there instantly. And this nigga a final year ooo. Na so town cast men begin Dey kill them selves because small ND1 girl..
You too dey correct and totally on point.

Na as you talk am na so e be because many of these clashes na things wey no make sense dey cause am; Woman wey go still go follow another guy wen dem die, get maimed, go to prison or get rusticated na she dem go dey fight and kill themself over. undecided

If dem no fight over woman, dem got fight over colour! Fight over why you dey look me as if say No eye himself use see the other person! Smh......

Dem women and guys go ginger dem go fight and come run leave dem when fight start or dey hot.{They just die for nothing }

Even Taliban fighters get paid financially inform of salary.

Anyway I too like your analysis and contributions as it's straight to the point.

Do have a splendid day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
kingthreat:

That story hit Nairaland then. They used those two maphite guys head as goalposts after decapitating them. At the end of it all, when the police caught the boys, they were crying like kids. So Biggie died, 2 maphite boys died, 1 viki died, 3 others involved are awaiting their death sentence. Who gained? Nobody. Cultism is silly abeg. No go there.
Here is the link to that story.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3142955/cultists-beheaded-absu-students-arrested&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjmteXv-ufqAhWKx4UKHSfXAo8QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw19a4ZZyZFRBDUqkV7MHrR6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Another one happen. One manphite nigga was in relationship with one girl like that, and the manphite guy never knew that his beloved girl has started seeing another guy Aye.. you know how some Nigeria girls Dey behave when them see new guy them go come began behave to the other guy.. Na so that manphite guy come observe say the girl don Dey misbehave.. and the girl don already let the Aye boy know say the manphite guy still Dey disturb am. Na so the Aye guy tell the girl say any time manphite guy come again make she call am .. Na so the manphite pem double barrel carry two of e niggas fellow body. Them Enter the house for night because the no say the Aye guy go likely Dey there. Na so the two manphite guys mate guard for outside so when the two Ayes guys Dey come,the two manphite don already signal their nigga for inside say the Aye guys don come ooo. Na so the Aye guys match Enter the room them begin Dey Dey mend the manphite.. Na So the guy vex say these Ayes self ,trouble no Dey tire owna?before you know it the manphite guy don remove e gun from were e pem am . Before you know it the guy don shot the main Aye boy as the other one Dey try rain e still troway for the other one .. Na so school take cast ooo war don start again people start Dey die .. and thing about some girls them
Dey like set war for two cult groups.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Rotimi47:
You too dey correct and totally on point.

Na as you talk am na so e be because many of these clashes na things wey no make sense dey cause am; Woman wey go still go follow another guy wen dem die, get maimed, go to prison or get rusticated na she dem go dey fight and kill themself over. undecided

If dem no fight over woman, dem got fight over colour! Fight over why you dey look me as if say No eye himself use see the other person! Smh......

Dem women and guys go ginger dem go fight and come run leave dem when fight start or dey hot.{They just die for nothing }

Even Taliban fighters get paid financially inform of salary.

Anyway I too like your analysis and contributions as it's straight to the point.

Do have a splendid day.

Thank you and you too have a nice day.. 90% of all the cult boys are simpii men because them Dey always kill their fellow men because of pussy .

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Passionate888 post=92075344]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
bigplantainn:
this [....] is already [DELETED] the same way naija entertainment promotes it.
e sure me say that guy on [DELETED] na [.....]. he is always on [.......] or [......].
the one on [DELETED] and e sure me say na [.....]. always on that [.....],
may them just dey pray not come come out and meet wr because them go use them count scores

Please be very mindful of what you say if you don't have tangible evidence to back it up.

For illustration purposes, Let's use the 'M' guy that was fell last year in Uniben , (may God bless his soul), which caused the bloody war that claimed lots of lives in Benin. I could remember when the news hit Nairaland front page, and almost everyone was tagging him to be a 'V' cos he wears a red hand-band and was mostly dressed in red. Secretive sect like 'M' rarely fly their colours, if not, how do they stay low? What they do most times is flying the colours of other sects. Or just continue enjoying to dress in their favorite colour which may be black on black, red, yellow etc..

I know a 'M' guy who just after he became one, went and bought lots of army camouflage and green outfits, only for his men to come to his home and seize all the whole clothes after giving him some serious bashing and instilling the 'omerta' tradition on him.

I had to make these examples above, not to promote cultism, but to encourage only talks backed up with evidence and not hearsay/ bear parlour talk.

When you say Davido, burna boy, wole Soyinka, iye iyamu, Kelly handsome, Victor oswago etc are system men, no one would argue cos there are evidence to back that up, not just because they wear a particular colour of clothes.

We should be mindful of tagging anyone a cultist if we are not sure of it, it's defamatory. Such persons life and living can be at risk because of such baseless accusations. Please, let's be guided.

Blessings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/2995791/two-students-beheaded-abia-varsity

Another link to the story and brutal murder.

Lol, so small pikin when them born wet go dey innocent, on the 8th day, dem go call pastor, him go pray for the child tell am say him go be somebody great, him go succeed, him go wipe tears for him parents eyes, etc.
Na this same pikin go grow, enter school, join cult, become heartless, come dey kill him fellow humans.
No be even kill as in say you shoot gun, you carry machete dey metche your fellow human, cut him head, e go roll..
Your conscience go still gree you, you go carry the head and body dey form superiority..

Your people for house still dey reason say dem get pikin, lol, dem no know say dem no get pikin again.
Na heartless killer dem get.
God punish cultists, I no wan know if you be "good cultist", to hell with you.

Human head rolling squad, well done o angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dubylhover(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

There was this incident that happened in ABSU in broadday light. A new girl was shot dead ( jambite) during the era of Black Berry phones (2012)...
She refused handing the phone to them
Them cultism and kidnapping was rampant in the state during T.A orji fmr governor.

Youre very well informed...I know firsthand of someone who was in that lodge that day the girl was killed..I think she was either 16 or 17..the news was well known in the east that period

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

That was in Abia State Uni (ABSU) uturu, after the killing of one guy Named Biggie. B/W BF (Atabo)/and Mafia group.
Biggy was a final year student Microbiology so was a big kill for mafia..

BF claimed to be their head. They were supported by an external who supplied tools from Michael Okpara uni umudike.

They were killed in their rooms after the boys went in. One baga( viking) was in their midst but he was shot and he later died after identifying he was not part of their rival. That would have led to anoda war b/w 3 cult but because of the strong intervention of the security agency it cooled down.
The 2 boys were shot and killed as they tried beheading them alive as they continued to struggle. So it would be easy cutting of their head....

There was this incident that happened in ABSU in broadday light. A new girl was shot dead ( jambite) during the era of Black Berry phones (2012)...
She refused handing the phone to them
Them cultism and kidnapping was rampant in the state during T.A orji fmr governor.

You no lie you get the matter well.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

You no lie you get the matter well.

Presently, for ABSU we get abt lyk 6 confra:
Aye
Viking
Burkina Faso ( ATB )
Apache 22
Na DX one carry mata four head..
Mafia and Maphite dey on d low presently now.

I Still keep tabs on what is going on.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Presently, for ABSU we get abt lyk 6 confra: Aye Viking Burkina Faso ( ATB ) Apache 22 Na DX one carry mata four head.. Mafia and Maphite dey on d low presently now.
I Still keep tabs on what is going on.
Is mafia n maphite different?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2020
subcbouy:

Yes ooo
Maphite
Mafia ( na family )

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

This is just the summary.
Eminem didn't make me become misogynistic or resent my mum, it just showed me an outlet.
Please music on its own is innocent. Pick your songs wisely. Different music for different purposes and that's why I listen to all music.
How can you have problems with your mom and listen to Eminem? What did you expect.
Music is medicine. Get the right prescription.
Have a mind of your own even if you listen to the devil himself, he can't change you

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Na so town cast men begin Dey kill them selves because small ND1 girl..
Wetin come happen to the girl?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2020
subcbouy:

Yes ooo
Maphite
Mafia ( na family constra nostra ) ciao sons - they no dey common unlike b4 abt some yes ago. Na Maphite GCA na im dey roll naa.
Some talk say dem dey operate wella for Cally

Maphite wears green regalia
Mafia wears Black and white with black. Then you could find them in some schools. Mostly guys wey dey carry Muscle ( sabi gym)..
Ciao
C- constra nostra for cutting
I - I grande or so its just their place just like bagas sail to panama
A - amici d amici
O - omerta

Hope this helps you.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Yes ooo
Maphite
Mafia ( na family constra nostra ) ciao sons - they no dey common unlike b4 abt some yes ago. Na Maphite GCA na im dey roll naa.

Mafia wears Black and white with black. Then you could find them in some schools. Mostly guys wey dey carry Muscle ( sabi gym)..
Ciao
A - amici d amici
O - omerta

Hope this helps you.

How far with that your other story oo. Cant wait
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Saw this writeup and thought it right to drop it because it could be of help to someone out there.

Cultism In Nigeria
By Adedayo Babatunde - 1 year on February 14, 2019
Cultism

Cultism is a system or practice of a cult. Cult on the other hand is a group of people with a religious philosophical or cultural identity sometimes viewed as a sect, often existing on the margins of society or exploitative towards its members.

Cultism Popularly called in the neighbourhood as Secret Cult can be said to be an organisation of which people come together to pledge their allegiances under an oath and have a social bond of commitment and dedication for the good of the organisation.

This set of people carry out their meetings when people are not aware of, especially during the odd hours (Midnight) and far away from residence (in the bush most often time). This individuals keep their activities secret from non-members and people in the society.

History Of Cultism In Nigeria
Say No To Cultism In Nigeria

The history of cultism can be traced back to 1952 when the Nobel Laurel Price Winner, Professor Oluwole Akinwande Soyinka and six others formed the ‘Pyrate Confraternity’ (a.k.a See Dogs).

At that time various school of thought are developed, surrounding the actual aim and objective of founding the cult group. The pioneer and its members said it is a platform for the fight of human right and justice (activism) and it is void of evil.

After some years, various other cult groups emerged such as , Jezebel Daughters, Black Eye, Black Beret, Black Bra, Supreme Eiye, Vikings, Aro Mates, Buccaneers amongst others whose activities suggest nothing but evil in the society.

These cults groups share some features in common which are initiation of new members, ritual practices, oaths taking, inscription of marks on their bodies, use of sign, symbols and colours.

Their activities involves frequent violent clash among different cults groups which always lead to death or end in casualties, constant abuse of drugs, armed rubbery, sexual assault, vandalization,forceful intimidation of lecturers, examination malpractices, harassment and bullying of fellow course mate, assassination to mention a few.

Cultism is so rampant in schools all over the world, it is known to be at its peak in tertiary institutions but it is no more news that it has expanded it territories to secondary schools and even primary schools as we speak.

This social vice is really eating up the moral and educational standard of the country. As a matter of fact, innocent students are being lured into the act and all other social vices.

The problems associated with cultism cannot be overemphasised, despite the effort of the government and school authorities to put an end to cultism in the country proved abortive.

Causes Of Cultism In Our Present Day Society
Cultism in Nigeria is caused by different factors and the most common causes are

Quest for power or social identity
Poor parental training
Peer pressure/peer group influence
Revenge
Emotional instability
Wealth
Loneliness
Use of cultists by politicians
Drug abuse
poverty
Search for protection
Quest For Power and Social Identity
The major causes of cultism is the quest for power and social identity among their colleagues in school. Many students becomes members of the cults because of their quest for power and authority, this is mostly common among those with the aim of fighting of fighting for their rights and other peoples rights.

Whereas, some others join cultism because they want to belong to a class or lifestyles higher to their peers. They desire to gain popularity, respect and admiration from opposite sex in an attempt to be called “big boy”or “mean chick”in the school environment.

In Nigeria universities, the main reason while people become cultists is to fight those who oppress them, wicked lecturers, school authorities and torment from other cult members.

Poor Parental Training
The present day parenthood suffers a bridge of communication and intimacy with their wards(children) and this has lead a lot of students to cultism because most parent fail to inculcate norm, moral, value and discipline to their wards.

Their is a deviation in the parenthood of this present dispensation, the pursuit of career or money had led a lot of children astray. Some in the quest of making a source of livelihood neglect their wards to lack home training.

They have forgotten that communication and closeness are inseparable factors that foster parenthood . and when such is lacking it affect the child when he/she leaves home to school, compromise become a choice of freedom and lifestyle.

When parent focuses more on their businesses and work they open doors to moral bankruptcy in the lives of their children and at the end result in child waywardness through different vices.

Peer Pressure/ peer group Influence
Pressure from peers group can make even a decent person do some awful things at times, that is why peer pressure is another major cause of cultism.Through the process of interaction influence are bound to happen which can either be positive or negative.

Influence goes a long way in changing mindset and behavioural pattern of individual most especially when the pressure is much. At the end individual involve get addicted to their influencer way of like which can be cultism, drug abuse, rapping, clubbing or gambling.

And it will be pretty difficult for the individual to break away from such circle of friends because any attempt to do that will certainly lead to threats from the cult members. And those that are lured into it end up accepting it because of fear of being killed.

Revenge
Some people who are victims of harassment, Assaults, rape, bullying, child abuse or painful past seek revenge through cultism because they believe the group will give them the platform to fleetly take their own pounds of the flesh.

They believe the team work assistance from the cult members make such mission fast and possible. Also, cultism gives members a high morale to do the unimaginable through the initiation process.

This process makes members so mean to circumstances and life seems so meaningless to them. The drugs they use make the weakling to be a brutal person within months.

Use Of Cultists By Politicians
Politicians who use cultists as thugs during campaigns and elections are part of people who are encouraging cultism in this part of the world. Some even go as far as having direct or indirect affiliation with them.

Most cult groups have government officials or politicians as their patron or patronesses who finance them for their personal dubious motives. They go as far as using cults guys as their hit men to carry out their intentions during election.

Their activities includes snatching of ballot boxes, destruction of election materials, assassination of their political opponents, intimation to the electoral officer etc. All this gives the cultist the high morale to perpetrate their evil deeds being confident they have backbones and godfathers that can always use their highly place influence to get them out of any detention or court case.

Emotional Instability
Emotion is a physiological response to a situation and it can lure someone into cultism. Individuals who face emotional challenges such as depression, melancholy, or loneliness can end up as a cultist if they find solace at the wrong place.

Most especially when someone is breakdown totally due to circumstances that threatens their happiness most often time have a high tendency to move with a particular circle of friends/course mate in a bid to be comforted and get cheered up from their present state end up falling victim of cultism. This happen mostly when their heart got broken by their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Drug Abuse
The influence of drug on young people makes them threw away their conscience to the wind. Often than not individuals who constantly crave for drugs connect with other addicts on a daily basis where they get supply of the drugs.

At times they associated with cultist directly or indirectly at the hideout where they usually buy and sell the drugs substances. Through this medium of association an individual can be lured into cultism because those places are highly vulnerable for cultism initiation.

Loneliness
Just like depression finds solace in adventures so also loneliness aid in the company of friends. Friendship have great influence over each other and in such situation they literally protects and look out for them and such feelings gives the individual the comfort and ease through interaction from members of the cult groups

In no time the individual get involved in drugs, gambling, alcohol, partying and sexual adventures thereby finding a sense of peace and happiness.

Poverty
Poverty place a great role in cultism because many people are lured into this vices due to financial hardship. In their quest for help and assistance they fall victim of cultism members who offered them help in a bid to entice them into their social group.

Wealth
Some youth are found in this cultism group so as to become known, dreaded and wealthy. The cult members are believed to have influential sponsors and have a lot of money, this myths led a lots of students into this societal ills because they want to be counted among rich individuals in the society and it also give them the avenue to meet wealthy people in the society.

Search for Protection
One of the features of cultism id that members are brother’s keeper to each other. many people join cultism in search of protection from harm or any form of harassement or intimidation.

The sense of security offered to the members gives them boldness and confidence against any threats in any form. Such sense of protection can lead to arrogance in the members. They are constantly conscious of the backup available to them in case of any emergency.

Low Self-Esteem
The quest to find a way to express oneself could lead a student with low self-esteem to join cult group to feel important. Cultism offers a fertile ground for such students to find ugly confidence in violence and dastardly acts.

The Effect Of Cultism In Nigeria
Nigeria as a nation has greatly suffered the negative effects of cultism. The split-tribal culture made it a ‘join us or die’ thing. The various groups and their strife for dominance is the big deal. These effects includes:

Death
The death of young people this days is so alarming due to cultism practices by students and non student (thugs, touts, deviants individuals) Little issues that need settlements end up triggering a lot of calamities in the society. They even go as far as killing themselves over a mere issues like girlfriends and the likes.

High Increase In Student Dropout
Cultism has propelled high increase on drop out students. In Nigerian the major cause of student drop out is usually link to cultism. Although it not in all cases because there are several reasons for which a student may be expelled or suspended from school.

Thuggery
Politicians and government officials usually recruits young people that have tendency of been a thug to assist them in their political affairs during elections and campaigns. Even the religious leaders go as far as using them as body guards which in turn make them misbehave in the society basing their life on the survival of the fittest which will definitely increase insanity in the country.

Theft and Robbery’s
Theft and robbery is one of the major effect of cultism because this set of individuals go out as a group to do notorious activities as ordered by their toppers (i.e their Captain, Capon,Don etc) which is mostly in the night. They usually give them assignment to carry out which can either be robbery, kidnap, assassination, rape, car snatching or bather which need to be carry out within a stipulated period of time.

Suggested Solution To Cultism In Nigeria
Cultism if not tackled, will continue to eat down into every of the society with more effects on individuals, families, schools, religious setting and the society at large. The following are the suggested solution to cultism in the country.

Public Campaign Against Cultism
If government, schools, religious gathering, parents and non-governmental organization can organise workshops, lectures, talks, seminars and campaigns on the dangers associated with cultism all over schools without leaving out the primary schools, i think it will help in curbing this social menace faced by everyone in the society

2. Discipline
There is this popular saying that goes thus “charity begins at home” if parent should enforce discipline in their wards or inculcate the necessary morals and values in their children i think if this menace is not curb totally, it will be reduced to a controllable manner.

Imperatively, Parent should endeavours to visits their children in their respective schools and also monitors who their children associate with in the school environment. Most importantly parent should also be an exemplary features to their wards by desisting from secret organizations and live a life worth emulating.

Also, school authorities should have high standard discipline with stringent punishments for cultist caught in the school premises or outside the four walls of the school.

3. Government Standard
If the government can put into law the punishment due for anybody grasp with anything that has to do with cultism or racism, it thinks it will go a long way in curbing this social vices. However, the political leaders supporting them should also be put to judgment because they are damaging the lives of other children to make theirs better, this should not be tolerated if truly we want to curb or eradicate this menace in our society.

It is not only by decreeing it, it will be better for the parliament to also pass it into law through the Federal Republic of Nigeria Constitution that anyone guilty of cultism will be sentenced to this particular year of imprisonment without penalty or fines.

With all the solutions listed above, if well adhere to it will surely eradicate cultism to a manageable level instead of the continuous escalation of cultism we are hearing all over our community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Yes ooo
Maphite

Ciao
A - amici d amici
O - omerta

Hope this helps you.

Maphite in Cally are more like Klans junior allies. They practically roll together and the dichotomy is very little.

Perhaps, it's because the current KK Generalisimo in Calabar was pushing the Maphite confra until he ported to Klans... Then began the Klans rennaisance that brought their gang to reckoning...

Na those Maf boys dey pull major hits cos dem too plenty.... Overshadowing other frats in the street with numbers.....

Suddenly, Klans became the new Vikings known for being too loud and troublesome in Calabar. I no surprise as Aiyes take their current war with Klans very serious. And the last bout was brutal with Aiyes having the upper hand.

No wonder the State government had to declare their respective warlords wanted, even going further to demolish properties belonging to them.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
I went to watch evening training yesterday, from where I sat on the fence, what I kept hearing from the players was ''aro pass the ball na'', children of 16 and above, they anchor openly, they inscribe 'ICE' in front of their houses. Thank God Buhari has opened state borders, I'll travel out of PH for a while. They now call stealing 'achievement'.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Passionate888:
I went to watch evening training yesterday, from where I sat on the fence, what I kept hearing from the players was ''aro pass the ball na'', children of 16 and above, they anchor openly, they inscribe 'ICE' in front of their houses. Thank God Buhari has opened state borders, I'll travel out of PH for a while. They now call stealing 'achievement'.

Lolz... grin grin grin.... Rivers State don turn something else...

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Yes ooo
Maphite

Ciao
A - amici d amici
O - omerta

Hope this helps you.

Local man still dey wait for your tori o

shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
I want to thank God for directing me to this thread, i can't remember how I even stumble here but it has really bless my life and my future family.
I was born and raised in kaduna, schooled here in the north, i only left the north 2013 during my first posting to Rivers State, i spent 7 months there before I was redeployed to the Northeast.
There is this family friends of ours from the southern part of Nigeria, a jovial man, dedicated Catholic and a member of the knight of the Catholic Church, last Sunday I went to pay him a visit with the intention of asking him to be the sponsor (godfather) of my forth coming wedding, after the usual he suggested that we go to a bar close by so we can empty some greens, he went inside to change low and behold I saw something I would have never recognize if not for this thread, he can back wearing a black pick cap (baseball cap) with a big yellow 7 written on the front and small 147 written behind where you adjust the size of the cap, i was surprised that such a respectable and religious man is in the system, i now remember why about some years back he refused his son to go to UNIBEN despite getting admission to study pharmacy there, a lot of people try to intervene but the man refused that all his children most school in the north.
My people na so cultist for become my role model in marriage, if i had not discovered this thread oh

41 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
jmaine:

Maphite in Cally are more like Klans junior allies. They practically roll together and the dichotomy is very little.

Perhaps, it's because the current KK Generalisimo in Calabar was pushing the Maphite confra until he ported to Klans... Then began the Klans rennaisance that brought their gang to reckoning...

Na those Maf boys dey pull major hits cos dem too plenty.... Overshadowing other frats in the street with numbers.....

Suddenly, Klans became the new Vikings known for being too loud and troublesome in Calabar. I no surprise as Aiyes take their current war with Klans very serious. And the last bout was brutal with Aiyes having the upper hand.

No wonder the State government had to declare their respective warlords wanted, even going further to demolish properties belonging to them.

Ayes vs Klans na serious cult war. Both sides they die very well. You rber one of the reasons why keke was banned in the state?

Calabar became so unsafe that Ayes uses keke Napep to go for Hit.

There was these particular guy that Ayes had been looking for. The day he was killed, he was traced to his house some charms were done by their chief priest as the bullet couldn't penetrate inside the home of Klans member.
After doing some incantations, the guy rushed out to ease himself, na juju pursue am comot. As he came out, that was his end. He was finished their seriously and the Ayes left as they came unnoticed.
What about the one that was stabbed at watts market.. We all had the scores then as most of tg flew away from town as they were marked x.
We waited for some of at the park.
There was this particular guy, that had been followed down from Cally to Abia as they were unable to get him on the bus.

2 of our temple butchers were called to lay wait for him. As he showed up, he was followed down to his hometown in Arochukwu were he was killed and thrown into a river. Some of these cases were not on the news as the DPOs them were Lords.
The two temple butchers were given some money that would cova their transport and small money to buy g.nut oil their 4.
They were most times we were caught on the road and we later freed ourselves. Non of these cases were on the news. Sometimes if any HIT was to happen in a particular station, some ekelebe they help us join hand gv us info.. Or them go clear way wen they suppose mk arrest.
One INI that happened at ZAMBEZI HT all bcis DPO na lrd dem clear rd 4. Boys.

There was also a period when bagas used to reign seriously but what they mostly had problem with was mutiny n' ova boarding of their exece...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
hustla:

Local man still dey wait for your tori o

shocked

No worry, I no get composure presently ... I still dey check am.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Ayes vs Klans na serious cult war. Both sides they die very well. You rber one of the reasons why keke was banned in the state?

Calabar became so unsafe that Ayes uses keke Napep to go for Hit.

There was these particular guy that Ayes had been looking for. The day he was killed, he was traced to his house some charms were done by their chief priest as the bullet couldn't penetrate inside the home of Klans member.
After doing some incantations, the guy rushed out to ease himself, na juju pursue am comot. As he came out, that was his end. He was finished their seriously and the Ayes left as they came unnoticed.
What about the one that was stabbed at watts market.. We all had the scores then as most of tg flew away from town as they were marked x.
We waited for some of at the park.
There was this particular guy, that had been followed down from Cally to Abia as they were unable to get him on the bus.

2 of our temple butchers were called to lay wait for him. As he showed up, he was followed down to his hometown in Arochukwu were he was killed and thrown into a river. Some of these cases were not on the news as the DPOs them were Lords.

There was also a period when bagas used to reign seriously but what they mostly had problem with was mutiny n' ova boarding of their exece...

Most of the reprisals and counter strike no dey enter news... That fight no go end oo, the way e dey go. You lose guard, you collect, and the violence goes on..

Cally, the small city with very brutal gangs...

Govt. even set up meeting between Aiyes and Klans make dem settle... Dem confident tell government say oil and water no dey mix.. So the war must go on...Just Imagine that....

Yes Bagas don calm down wella.... Before na Bagas versus everyone.. Especially Aiyes and Bucca....

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by holusormi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
OBelz:
I don't think I want to share the Italy experience. It bring tears in my eyes and pain to my heart. I think I will let it die with me. Cultism is a killer disease.

Reasons Why Some Ladies Wear Waist Beads,
So many people especially men have constantly ask this simple question. - why do ladies wear bead � on their waist - part of the body that is always covered with clothes?

1. Some ladies wear it to turn their husband or boyfriend on in the other room.

2. Some ladies do wear it just for fashion sake. Some guys like when their babe wear it.

3. Some wear it to monitor their weight.

4. Some may wear it to tie a man down to them. Yes I have done this and many BB are doing it.

5. Some wear it to make their bum shake.
Are you a girl wearing waist beads.

A member of our sect was dating a guy anytime they had sex he usually tease her saying" I go tear this your bead one day" it will lead to a serious arguments and eventually they would fight. He never knew that the bead was a charm.

The first picture is a typical waist beads(am not in any way trying to promote pornography)

Second picture is what we use to tie down any man. You see the padlock once locked it thrown away. If you prove to stubborn we ensure you either eat it or drink it.

So, most of you guys that sleep with Ladies be careful especially those in brothel, motels and hoe houses, please be careful.

There was a time we were given task by our leaders to get sperm, we resorted to these places and we were given a substantial amount of what we require.

I was at an event either 2 yrs ago or something like that when I barged into a lady and the some items in the second picture dropped. I just laughed in mind and told her sorry.

If your have a sister/daughter who is grown always check on them. Give them money now and then to buy a pads, under wears and maybe toiletries. Most females would never ask sometimes for these things, but they genuinely need them.THEY MIGHT ASK FROM THE WRONG PERSON. While in the sect I used this method to give birth to 25 babies.

How did you manage to type all this with a straight face lmao ? I laughed all through #Joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

No worry, I no get composure presently ... I still dey check am.

Okay bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

Yes ooo
Maphite

Ciao
A - amici d amici
O - omerta

Hope this helps you.
Thank you. I thought both were the same before.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Habane:
I want to thank God for directing me to this thread, I can't remember how I even stumble here but it has really blessed my life and my future family.
I was born and raised in Kaduna, schooled here in the north, I only left the north 2013 during my first posting to Rivers State, I spent 7 months there before I was redeployed to the Northeast.
There is this family friend of ours from the southern part of Nigeria, a jovial man, dedicated Catholic and a member of the knight of the Catholic Church, last Sunday I went to pay him a visit with the intention of asking him to be the sponsor (godfather) of my forthcoming wedding, after the usual, he suggested that we go to a bar close by so we can empty some greens, he went inside to change low and behold I saw something I would have never recognize if not for this thread, he can back wearing a black pick cap (baseball cap) with a big yellow 7 written on the front and small 147 written behind where you adjust the size of the cap, I was surprised that such a respectable and religious man is in the system, I now remember why about some years back he refused his son to go to UNIBEN despite getting admission to study pharmacy there, a lot of people try to intervene but the man refused that all his children most school in the north.
My people na so cultist for become my role model in marriage if I had not discovered this thread oh

haha, Shine your eyes. Everything is now wide shut open. There was this guy in my class back then, his matric number follows mine. He used to ask me for help, either for signing or any info about any classes. I didn't know he was a cultist until one day that I met him on the road. He didn't see me but I saw him holding a handkerchief with the inscription logo of his frat at the center. Getting closer to me, he realized that I was very close to him, he quickly covers the handkerchief but it was too late because I had seen everything. From that moment until I finish my degree, I totally avoided everything related to him. If he calls my line, I always post him until he stops calling for help. This guy didn't graduate with us, and more so, had a lot of carrying over.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CodeTemplar: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Even me wey no be cultist don dey ginger. Being in a group makes killing seem like fun. If Kingsley didn't look for trouble, he would still be alive today.
If all these cults were not violent, many would have joined. In my school days, I joined Man o war cos I loved group activities, it was fun at Shere hills with military men giving you training.

NBM, SEC, SVC etc would have been fun minus the HIT, killings and rape.
What about the spiritism involved, would that too be fun?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (649) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nexttpage(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.