Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3148185 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:
Just realized one of the main anti Aiye slogans those days was their over indulgence in juju... Be like say na true oo..

Imagine walking about with an African ID identifier.. Reminiscent of the defunct Bakassi boys.. shocked shocked
They call is science
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
subcbouy:
gringringrin spiritual technology or Spiritual 5G network gringringrin

Very strong 10G network oo.. grin grin grin...

MeinKampf:
They call is science

Yes oo.. grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Koralords:

2003-2004 that rgd ld suffered to make lords get level for coral I can’t cp all here,his name can never be forgotten

At the end of the day, he gained absolutely nothing...

Yes, we all will die some day, but why should we be remembered for being a societal nuisance that once lived amongst men..

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

At the end of the day, he gained absolutely nothing...

Yes, we all will die some day, but why should we be remembered for being a societal nuisance that once lived amongst men..

thats it ....life wasted, chasing things that is not applaudible....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
I can feel it that so many people are tired of cultism but how to leave is their main challenge. So many people can't afford to relocate, so they are forced to stay back and indulge deeper into their heinous crimes. Can those who have found their ways out begin to offer suggestions on how those currently trapped can leave while the gory stories serve as a warning of what to become of those intending to join.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Macro231101:
thats it ....life wasted, chasing things that is not applaudible....
On a serious note why did you join BAN? Were you thinking it was going to be a tea party or another Boys Brigade? Be honest, is there anything you achieved by being a BAN that you wouldn't have achieved if you remained a Jew abi Lobber. I'm not trying to be judgemental on you o, just trying to get the mindset people who join have.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
MeinKampf:
Sugar was shot with a gun but the gun wasn't loaded with bullets, it was loaded with RAW RICE

I'll share how he was killed next. He knew he would die that day cos before he left his father's village where he cast his vote that day, he said the coast wasn't clear to move but he had to go that Jesus Christ that was our Lord and saviour was equally killed so who was he

Sugar was killed during the last guber election. His death had more to do with politics than cultism but you never can rule cultism out totally. He became a member of HOR under APC and wanted to at first be Governor then later a Senator but late Gov. Ajimobi played him and gave the senate ticket to his cousin, Sen. Teslim Folarin who would go on to win the seat while Sugar decamped to ADP to contest in the said election but lost to Teslim Folarin. For him to pay APC back, he decided to team up with Seyi Makinde in PDP for the guber election that held 2 weeks after he lost his own parliamentary election. It was during the election that he had a scuffle with one of his former ally in APC, who was contesting for a return to the state House under APC, dude was shot in the eye, I heard with raw rice instead of bullets. The guy was later discharged and acquitted of his murder this year, though he also lost his re-election. Sugar touched lives before his death maybe he knew he would die anyway. He was distributing transformers like generators and sponsoring various surgical interventions for people with eye defects and hernia. Those with him the day he died said he told them the coast wasn't clear but that he still had to go that even our Lord and saviour was also killed as well. He was in a convoy of 3 vehicles but they noticed he was racing too fast at a point that others couldn't keep up with him. As if something was pushing him to race to his death.
He always drove himself in a 2003 Corolla. He wouldn't have passed through Lafi's village that day but Soldiers blocked the main road due to ongoing election, so it was in quest to bypass the road block that took him into the village where he was eventually killed.
He seemed free for a cultist because he always drove around town as a lone ranger with no one following him and would wait to greet everyone

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
I'm deactivating after this story, and I can't be traced...

I got admission into Cross River University of technology (Crutech) in 2010, and was a promising student....
On our matriculation night, some friends called me to go party, and me being the outing time decided to go...
As we grooved into the night, we heard chants of ave sir!! Ave! in the air(Klansmen echoing) and we saw and heard chairs and tables being scattered....
Men with pistols and pump action came in, and ordered us to cooperate or they'll waste us... Back then forced and open initiation was very much in vogue...

I was initiated into the Klansmen cult group forcefully, and I couldn't speak out for fear of being killed or maimed...

falklandsaga:
I was inied in the saga of 2001. My experience was quite brutal. It was almost as if I was being hazed in preparation for war. I was still young then (I enter uni at the age of 16). It was my cousin from the village that led me to BAN. After all the wahala of IT, Jaw-Jaw, and brutal hazing, I finally became a bucaneer and as they usually say "who nor come nor go know"

Self-acclaimed renunciation while still upholding your cult group's OT sacred, especially initiation rituals, even to the extent of boldly defending refusal to reveal it with the popular cult slang, "who no come/go, no go know", is shear hypocrisy. It has been reiterated for the umpteenth time on this thread that the exposé should include explicit revelation of the entire initiation rituals&process emulating the OP @saynotocultism #demystifycult strategy, in order to convince aspiring members that the torture commences from the onset and isn't worth it at all.

Not discrediting any shared genuine experience tho, but what is the point of sharing your experience with all the killings and identities revealed but still consider yourself betraying your cult group if you included detailed initiation processes, which should be the most importantest part, if not hypocrisy and self deception. Further exposé should take a cue from the OP's detailed revelation of his ex cult group's initiation process&follow suit to endorse #saynotocultism.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
MeinKampf:

On a serious note why did you join BAN? Were you thinking it was going to be a tea party or another Boys Brigade? Be honest, is there anything you achieved by being a BAN that you wouldn't have achieved if you remained a Jew abi Lobber. I'm not trying to be judgemental on you o, just trying to get the mindset people who join have.
I love them right from secondary school ...my Friend use to tell me tale about there activities but withholding the bad part inside and when I got to school they came for me and sweet cap and I fall for it . the only thing I think they did for me was when they helped me with two of my papers that I couldn't write due to illness and I was in my finals den. So I can say maybe if I didnt Join I would have had an extra year beside my HOD was a lord too so it made it easy since it was his course and a colleague of his also..

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Accountability:

Self-acclaimed renunciation while still upholding your cult group's OT sacred, especially initiation rituals, even to the extent of boldly defending refusal to reveal it with the popular cult slang, "who no come/go, no go know", is shear hypocrisy. It has been reiterated for the umpteenth time on this thread that the exposé should include explicit revelation of the entire initiation rituals&process emulating the OP @saynotocultism #demystifycult strategy, in order to convince aspiring members that the torture commences from the onset and isn't worth it at all.

Not discrediting any shared genuine experience tho, but what is the point of sharing your experience with all the killings and identities revealed but still consider yourself betraying your cult group if you included detailed initiation processes, which should be the most importantest part, if not hypocrisy and self deception. Further exposé should take a cue from the OP's detailed revelation of his ex cult group's initiation process&follow suit to endorse #saynotocultism.
I think he is trying to hide some sensitive part In other for him not to be known, I think u know more about lords Dan an average lords self so u should know about the INI part

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dubylhover(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
maybe one day,the tale of mad dog the executioner of aqualina marine patrol would be told..how because of this guy,his younger brother was killed by klansmen on the eve of xmas..those in calabar between 2012 to 2015 would know that name

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Accountability:

Self-acclaimed renunciation while still upholding your cult group's OT sacred, especially initiation rituals, even to the extent of boldly defending refusal to reveal it with the popular cult slang, "who no come/go, no go know", is sheer hypocrisy. It has been reiterated for the umpteenth time on this thread that the exposé should include the explicit revelation of the entire initiation rituals&process emulating the OP @saynotocultism #demystifycult strategy, in order to convince aspiring members that the torture commences from the onset and isn't worth it at all.

Not discrediting any shared genuine experience tho, but what is the point of sharing your experience with all the killings and identities revealed but still consider yourself betraying your cult group if you included detailed initiation processes, which should be the most important, if not hypocrisy and self-deception. Further exposé should take a cue from the OP's detailed revelation of his ex-cult group's initiation process&follow suit to endorse #saynotocultism.
What do you want to do with their initiation rites? That op did write his initiation process means all should follow the same? The individual is allowed to write in accordance with his own safety. Do you think writing all this we exonerate true confession?

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by falklandsaga: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Accountability:

I never used the expression "who nor come nor go know" in the sense that you are using it now. I used it to show it as a BAN saying. That's all. There's nothing to BAN initiation. All cult initiations follow the same pattern which OP described. I did mine many years ago (2001). It involved some IT (more like intelligence test), jaw-jaw (involving physical and mental drills), initiation proper (hazing, oathtaking, thumbprinting on scroll) and post-initiation party and eventual orientation. I dropped BAN when I graduated and haven't been in touch too much so I don't owe the group any loyalty.

I want to focus more on the BAN experience as I remember it, especially the aspect dealing with violence. That seems to be more effective in passing the message of this thread. Initiation should not be idealised as you would want it. It's simply a rite of passage from being a lubber to seeing the light of Buca.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by toludadon(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
subcbouy:
What do you want to do with their initiation rites? That op did write his initiation process means all should follow the same? The individual is allowed to write in accordance with his own safety. Do you think writing all this we exonerate true confession?
I think he has turned God's mouthpiece to know the type of confession that's acceptable

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by blessedchick(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote]
I'm deactivating after this story, and I can't be traced...

I got admission into Cross River University of technology (Crutech) in 2010, and was a promising student....
On our matriculation night, some friends called me to go party, and me being the outing time decided to go...
As we grooved into the night, we heard chants of ave sir!! Ave! in the air(Klansmen echoing) and we saw and heard chairs and tables being scattered....
Men with pistols and pump action came in, and ordered us to cooperate or they'll waste us... Back then forced and open initiation was very much in vogue...

I was initiated into the Klansmen cult group forcefully, and I couldn't speak out for fear of being killed or maimed...

I started smoking and doing drugs.. Always on sidebags(matters bag like we call it with a pistol inside) and face cap always....

I was always restless and skipped classes always for fear of being used to count scores when there was a hit between axemen and Klansmen, and it was very brutal..
I was an engineering class, and my phone rang..
My fellow klansman and friend was calling( names will be changed for security purposes)

Mike- "Ave, where you dey? The plantation is shaking. If you dey school, comot from there immediately"
My heart flew out of my body, as I was known by some axemen friends who we stayed together... I immediately took my bag, face cap on, and bag sideways, i boarded a keke,took a taxi, and fled to 8miles in my aunties, place where i told her I wanted spending the weekend with her.. Luckily it was a Friday, so she didn't suspect...

On Saturday evening, i got a call.
Caller:"these massas don fall one bobo o"
Me:" for where?"
Caller : "for ekpo abasi"
At this point, i knew it was too hot for me to stay in town as I didn't know who and who was who..
I had to flee to akwa ibom, and kept a low profile till the war calmed down...
Aye killed 3 klansmen, and we killed 1 aye... The war died down after peace talks, because exams was fast approaching...

Ayes didn't know it was a plot to bring all of them back to campus before pulling hits upon hit...
We called a meeting at the back of unical called Cameroon (those who are in unical knows the place... There's a river there that you can use to get into Cameroon...

Imagine holding a meeting by 2am in the morning just because of cultism...

"One bobo equals to one thousand massa. Problem for one problem for all oche keleke oche bam bam daybam" our point one echoed.
And we shouted, and pronounced hit on the ayes in our plantation (our plantation is like our deck, just as ayes call it temple)

Life resumed as normal, and we got info that the present director of socials Akpo was a strong axeman, and was among the ayes who hit our men...
Akpo was very rugged and feared in school, and he had committed atrocities in another university before running to calabar to school, so he was a hard target....

We mapped him out, and set him up twice, but he was wise and didn't show up...

Once your time is up, nothing can stop your death when you're surrounded...
Unknown to him - his very close friend(name cannot be mentioned) was a very rugged klansman, and we used him to set him up..
Let's call his friend bassey...
Bassey called him for lunch, and we were already set for the hit...
Me, and 4 other rugged kk men, were chosen for the hit, and when we sighted Akpo, we played along until he entered the restaurant... We overhead them laughing and exchanging pleasantries, then they settled down and were eating...
It was time for the hit....

Our number 2 went in first, and we followed..

He shouted "Ave sirs"
We returned it with "Ave"
He brought out a pistol with a red cowrie tied to the mouth( as no ordinary pistol could penetrate akpo, he was a very strong obudu boy that was very well fortified), when akpo saw that he was surrounded, he tried making a run, but before he could stand up, he was shot in the head, and died instantly...

We escaped through a Bush path, as the eatery was in a remote part of the University.....
Akpo was egede number 2, and was feared by everyone including vikings and kk...
When he fell, there was pandemonium, and everyone was in fear...

chai just like yesterday,I just gained admission into the university. I can remember we were writing exam then at ETF1 when we heard that he was shot dead,in a restaurant that was close to the bush.And is not too far from hall 1 girls hostel.many people did not sleep at the hostel that day.Akpo was very popular then in school.he looks intimidating and has bulky eyes. he was in faculty of Arts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=blessedchick post=92304067][/quote]you don’t have to quote that long piece just to say what you were aware of it

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by falklandsaga: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Macro231101:
I know this feeling. If lords start to they praise u through sally na another spirit go Enter u especially when u b kman...All Kmans get spirit may dae follow them....I heard about alot of Rs in Falkland from one of the Deckhands there....
Mi Rb just know the story to tell may sure u are safe not from Your brothers ooo but from Hls ...make sure ntin u spill here will be traced to u...

Thank you broda. Falkland was a center of wahala between 1999 and 2004, mostly caused by Axemen wey like axe pass sense. Falkland is dominated by internet frausters now. All the kmans dat period were obsessed with NPNP policy to the core. Who price must collect. If you know wetin we get for GP chest that year, your head go explode. We had enough tools to wipe out a village (thanks to our XYZ patrons and big fingas cutting lords). And the thing was that all of this, the violence, bloodshed, etc were like normal to everybody. Even acada oriented lords dey do things.

As for the story stuff, I am nowhere near where I can be hit and I am tweaking the story small small to point am far away from me. BAN for good if not for Rs. At the end, until Rs and the culture of NPNP continues, we must say no to cultism!

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sircrabo: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nfavour:
Saynotocultism I really need your help on this. Am a Student of FUTO doing odd jobs just to survive. i got a job in a Security Firm in School though its a contract job, that is we are not being paid directly by FUTO but through our Director and since Febuary up till now, we haven't been paid with endless promises of this week that week. So sometime last Month, I met a Colleague of mine who is also a Student for aid, he told me that he could procure a loan for me but that it was frm some Aiye Lords in School and that i would pay triple the amount and b4 14th july. i agreed and collected 20k to pay 60k with the hope that we would be paid b4 then but the problem is that we haven't been been paid and i have no other means to pay back. on the 14th i was called by 1 of the Guys for the Money and he threatened to storm the School with his men the next day and my supposed Helper(Colleague) is even the 1 that threatened me the most because he knows where I live and that the money tops 2k daily, i had to run in fear.

Why you take 20K to pay 60K? from Aiyes for that matter. What do you want the Op to do for you? Be careful o. what you did isn't Wise

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BooyakaBooyaka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
What I should have achieved academically in four years, Cultism made me achieve it in 9 years... Imagine been rusticated at 300 level for cultism and waiting for another two years before gaining admission into another university...Thank God for his mercies.

And to people on here who think BAN are "soft boys", they are soft in some decks and very brutal in some decks... I remember one of my BAN friend who's a Big Eye...This dude was too brutal... He was feared for his personal ruggedity...He uses a English pistol and a Glock...When there was a hit between BAN and Axxemen,he was attacked and shot severely but he survived...The reprisals by BAN boys was severe but Axxemen retaliated viciously...Exams were fast approaching so the BAN boys called for a peace talk.....

Why kill your fellow human cos of colour? If cultism really pays, why do cultists shiver and deny their frats when arrested ?

How many people remember the SUG president that was arrested in Ogun State some months ago ? He was the Chairman black axxe of that temple cos he was on black regalia....The Axxehead arrested with him on red regalia was crying and denying ever been a frat man...

I watched that video and laughed like a baby..

Cultism is a destroyer...It destroys body, soul and spirit...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
dubylhover:
maybe one day, the tale of mad dog the executioner of Aquilina marine patrol would be told..how because of this guy, his younger brother was killed by klansmen on the eve of Xmas..those in Calabar between 2012 to 2015 would know that name
Was his brother a member of the marine patrol team? If not, the reason why a cult member can put all his associates to a horrible wrong identity. A guy was killed like that, too, many years ago. Some family members are equally challenged for the sin of their sons.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
falklandsaga:

Thank you broda. Falkland was a center of wahala between 1999 and 2004, mostly caused by Axemen wey like axe pass sense. Falkland is dominated by internet frausters now. All the kmans dat period were obsessed with NPNP policy to the core. Who price must collect. If you know wetin we get for GP chest that year, your head go explode. We had enough tools to wipe out a village (thanks to our XYZ patrons and big fingas cutting lords). And the thing was that all of this, the violence, bloodshed, etc were like normal to everybody. Even acada oriented lords dey do things.

As for the story stuff, I am nowhere near where I can be hit and I am tweaking the story small small to point am far away from me. BAN for good if not for Rs. At the end, until Rs and the culture of NPNP continues, we must say no to cultism!
Some deck na nor too dae do RS stuff but deck may get flotillas must always get RS ,deck like Nicosia,Boneo,coral,Barbados,Anansa,Salvador,Mother ship,Bermuda ,Estonia to mention a few dem dae ever ready to make payment anytime dem price den....

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Macro231101:
Some deck na nor too dae do RS stuff but deck may get flotillas must always get RS ,deck like Nicosia,Boneo,coral,Barbados,Anansa,Salvador,Mother ship,Bermuda ,Estonia to mention a few dem dae ever ready to make payment anytime dem price den....

And the payment is alwayz wit human lives, either theirs or other group.
Some times i do wonder why someone wil be chasing his fellow human being wit a gun as if he's chasin animal or as if, if u kill him today u wil stil see him 2moro all coz of irrelivant of flimsy stuff.
Indeed cultism is equivalent to insanity, a killer disease without any benefit to d youth, family & d society @ large.
Saynotocultism.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
MeinKampf:
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/two-suspected-kidnappers-killed-two-others-nabbed-in-kogi

See them, Na them
see how humble they look!

That guy with the red boxer look as if he's about to cry(the clean-shaven one).

I'm sure he would have oppressed a lot of harmless Jews before the police got him.

I have no pity for these cultists,i only pity their innocent parents who struggled hard!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
BooyakaBooyaka:
What I should have achieved academically in four years, Cultism made me achieve it in 9 years... Imagine been rusticated at 300 level for cultism and waiting for another two years before gaining admission into another university...Thank God for his mercies.

And to people on here who think BAN are "soft boys", they are soft in some decks and very brutal in some decks... I remember one of my BAN friend who's a Big Eye...This dude was too brutal... He was feared for his personal ruggedity...He uses a English pistol and a Glock...When there was a hit between BAN and Axxemen,he was attacked and shot severely but he survived...The reprisals by BAN boys was severe but Axxemen retaliated viciously...Exams were fast approaching so the BAN boys called for a peace talk.....

Why kill your fellow human cos of colour? If cultism really pays, why do cultists shiver and deny their frats when arrested ?

How many people remember the SUG president that was arrested in Ogun State some months ago ? He was the Chairman black axxe of that temple cos he was on black regalia....The Axxehead arrested with him on red regalia was crying and denying ever been a frat man...

I watched that video and laughed like a baby..

Cultism is a destroyer...It destroys body, soul and spirit...
that Ogun sug president seem to have returned to school?

Maybe if our Constitution/leaders leave some punishment for cultism,perhaps youths cultism will stop in our society then.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abeg who knows abu Abel story...I hear say him and sugar gather play game same time
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nostradamus:
that Ogun sug president seem to have returned to school?

Maybe if our Constitution/leaders leave some punishment for cultism,perhaps youths cultism will stop in our society then.

I heard they finally released him. Dude wrote a letter from detention saying he was getting suicidal. But he's no longer SUG president.
If he like, let him enter bush again wearing black apron.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingthreat:

I heard they finally released him. Dude wrote a letter from detention saying he was getting suicidal. But he's no longer SUG president.
If he like, let him enter bush again wearing black apron.

guy u wan kill me with laugh, APRON,lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dubylhover(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
subcbouy:
Was his brother a member of the marine patrol team? If not, the reason why a cult member can put all his associates to a horrible wrong identity. A guy was killed like that, too, many years ago. Some family members are equally challenged for the sin of their sons.

his bro wasnt a member of anything,just that he was d one they mapped out,he was d executioner of unical that regime
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dubylhover(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nfavour:
Saynotocultism I really need your help on this. Am a Student of FUTO doing odd jobs just to survive. i got a job in a Security Firm in School though its a contract job, that is we are not being paid directly by FUTO but through our Director and since Febuary up till now, we haven't been paid with endless promises of this week that week. So sometime last Month, I met a Colleague of mine who is also a Student for aid, he told me that he could procure a loan for me but that it was frm some Aiye Lords in School and that i would pay triple the amount and b4 14th july. i agreed and collected 20k to pay 60k with the hope that we would be paid b4 then but the problem is that we haven't been been paid and i have no other means to pay back. on the 14th i was called by 1 of the Guys for the Money and he threatened to storm the School with his men the next day and my supposed Helper(Colleague) is even the 1 that threatened me the most because he knows where I live and that the money tops 2k daily, i had to run in fear.

wow..surprising to see that this is still on,i left futo 2014 but this busines was there.my lodge mate took a loan from aiye axelords of 30k to pay 70 in 3 weeks..he defaulted an they came to loot his room.they first of all did research to find out that they have things to collat,i now think their loan is something you cant pay off..it was a mistake going to them sha..you need to hustle that money oo..thats d endgame

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
MeinKampf:
I can feel it that so many people are tired of cultism but how to leave is their main challenge. So many people can't afford to relocate, so they are forced to stay back and indulge deeper into their heinous crimes. Can those who have found their ways out begin to offer suggestions on how those currently trapped can leave while the gory stories serve as a warning of what to become of those intending to join.

Thank you for this bros, this is a very important aspect of saying no to Cultism we're overlooking. The gory tales no go ever finish cus once you play kush and put body, you must have plenty tales to tell. The stories will never end but there aren't stories on how to "leave the game" when you're fed up which is also very important. I'll be dropping few suggestions here whenever I have time and I hope some other guys wey play kush can equally join as well.

Never ever Identify yourself as a cultist in your residential area. No matter what you do as a Kush man, no ever carry game enter your Hood where you reside. Let all your Kush play end for school, no make mistake of identifying with your "Brothers" wey dey hood. Let your family house or wherever you normally stay when you're not in school be your SAFEST HAVEN. Some of us regretted and learnt the hard way cus we no get proper orientation, we got Carried away by Kush and felt the need to always Identify wherever we find ourselves in.

This happened around 2006 at Diobu in PH, one KKK guy that was schooling at Unical came home for holidays but matter come Sup for BETA MP(RSUST) between SVC and KKK and he was shot dead by Akpamen. The Akpamen wey kill am na even boys wey all of them grow up for that same Diobu together. The AkpaMen no send whether the guy was schooling at RSUST or not, they shot him cus to them the KKK boy was a "Black & White BST" and he was used to count scores immediately for wetin no concern am.

If he never identified himself in the hood as a KKK man, he wouldn't have been shot dead cus nobody go Sabi say him be cultist.

Most times na DRINK, WEED and the need to show yourself as a STRONG MAN for house dey make guys mingle with hood cultists but try as much as possible to resist the urge to ID yourself give anybody for Hood. I repeat, "NO PLAY KUSH ENTER YOUR PAPA, MAMA, AUNTY, UNCLE, SISTER AND BROTHER HOUSE".

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Be like say cult boys dey every nook and cranny of this place..just passed some playing Eiye songs in public on their phone..and they were singing along

Aiye for morning
Eiye for night

Which kain area be this lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
MeinKampf:
Sugar was shot with a gun but the gun wasn't loaded with bullets, it was loaded with RAW RICE

I'll share how he was killed next. He knew he would die that day cos before he left his father's village where he cast his vote that day, he said the coast wasn't clear to move but he had to go that Jesus Christ that was our Lord and saviour was equally killed so who was he

You actually want us to believe that the gun was loaded with Rice. Interesting. I don’t want to call you an illiterate because your written english is good but my hand is scratching me to call you something

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (645) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.