Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3152325 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Veentage:

Following this thread keenly but I must comment on this, jack sparrow aka aro Christmas in island was a very rugged Baga whose sailings spans through the whole of Nigeria, I was in Avricola MP when the news of his ovb filtered in. Too many were surprised as the news came in but I wasn't because he was considered a rebel in Bemapus Mp and as such not too many bagas were aroused to avenge his ovb. All in all. #SayNoToCultism

My own story when I was "madly in love" with cultism isn't something to spill out... If you are cultist, you better renounce and turn a new course for your destiny. Cultism does not pay, I rather implore you to channel the enthusiasm into legit money making.

Yeah, the death of any cultist shouldnt suprise anyone. My good friend Chief would say, "If Femo Atilla (XYZ on board Avicola MP 2006 Century BC) could ovb by ordinary Malaria after being in possession of the famed claw of Bakana d' Buscha while Skull Executioner, then the more rugged a cultist, the more prone he is to death. It is for this reason he wasn't surprised of hearing about Sparrow's death. It's simple logic because despite the fact that Osera osera, a rugged baga is a lover of the gods and the gods will always love a rugged soul. Which is why the death of a bagga who abides by his 2*6 without applying 99.1 is almost inevitable. It shouldn't be shocking."
Cultism breeds death constantly. The only way to escape that death for sure is to stay away from it totally."

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
GreenArrow1!!!!!!!!!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah, the death of any cultist shouldnt suprise anyone. My good friend Chief would say, "If Femo Atilla (XYZ on board Avicola MP 2006 Century BC) could ovb by ordinary Malaria after being in possession of the famed claw of Bakana d' Buscha while Skull Executioner, then the more rugged a cultist, the more prone he is to death. It is for this reason he wasn't surprised of hearing about Sparrow's death. It's simple logic because despite the fact that Osera osera, a rugged baga is a lover of the gods and the gods will always love a rugged soul. Which is why the death of a bagga who abides by his 2*6 without applying 99.1 is almost inevitable. It shouldn't be shocking."
Cultism breeds death constantly. The only way to escape that death for sure is to stay away from it totally."
Can't agree less. Most cultist rely on Selina thinking it would save them. They will say widas is the highest Selina but I disagree - the highest Selina is not joining at all. No matter how you claim to use your 99.1 or abide by 2.16 when the time comes it will only take the grace of God to survive when rivals surround you, if guns don't enter they will result to stones and other weapons.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
dfrost:
GreenArrow1!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Sir?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Veentage:

the highest Selina is not joining at all.

We have an accord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
CharleyGold:
These days I see people joining cultism because of the fun of it as most people are concentrated on doing fraud.
I also noticed that the size of nbm in almost every zone has doubled its number over the decade.
Some of you guys might not be aware, Yahoo Yahoo is a gateway to cultism. You hardly get the latest fmt on ground without belonging to one cartel or squad as they are seen in their numbers.

Have you asked yourself, you as a lowkey flexing rich cultist if any problem arises within your frat and anoda frat issues will you be spared?

I lost a friend of mine sometimes in 2018. He was killed in his home state ( IMO). He traveled to IMO to spend few weekends in an hotel after a large cash out.

He did not join nbm while in school tho, he joined in 2013 at owerri before moving to aba.... One of the old goons in fraud back then. I met him in Aba where I stayed with my cousin. A friend introduced him to me and we got along well. He talked so long and I asked him why he decided to join nbm after school and why not play it in his school then ( imsu).

He said cultism was the least on his mind back then though he fancied them. He had wanted to join BAN at a time but staying with his parents was not easy. Along the line he graduated and left for NYSC then he met sm1 hu introduced him to Yahoo. The friend spoke so much of travelling to Malaysia if he finishes that his guys hu left school to face hustle are on the other side making it big.

So after much persuasion he made his mind to belong which he was able to raise a lot of cash as blending fee. He started making money so fast in 2014 and moved to Ghana before moving to Malaysia. He was also into drug dealings later on the line and when things went south he returned to Nigeria in 2017.

He came back to Nigeria and started recruiting boys to start in his line mostly undergraduate who where sound but one thing was clear that they must belong to nbm. In order for increase in secrecy of operations, trust and godfatherism over them.

So we linked up again together smtymes in 3 years ago we went flexing in the company of other lords. He was already used to the ayes in Abia but had few knowledge of nbm in IMO.

The day he made a large cash out from his dealings he went alone to owerri the mistake he made, he thought that everything was cool and that was the period nbm had issues with bagas. Vikings were cramping down any axeman as reorisal. He was shot outside the hotel he died on the spot.

Till today, we dont know how the Vikings got to know that he was an axeman. Maybe he had been loud or some of his so called childhood friends who were jealous of him got to know about his involvements and killed him.

No investigation was made about that, his mother came with the relatives to carry his body and we didn't even attend the burial. All man for himself, I had already faced my life and wasn't interested in anybody's problems.

We had dropped anything fight since our secondary and tertiary school days. Besides everyone was trying to live a lowkey life going tj what gives him money.

I still remember some who left school back then and couldn't graduate. Some are in police custody till now, some are in the ground 6ft. Some are successful in various companies or the other just like myself.

I decided a total change of life a year ago even though I was still into heavy smoking and housing or aiding temple ayes in times of war after higher institution.

For those asking how to denounce cultism;
It is safer and better you dont join. If per adventure you join either by mistake that you were lured the best thing to do as it is early is to leave the school system. Change your institution.

You can also buy your way out but its a very huge some trust me after every regime they would still come back and collect their yearly pay from you as new heads would arise.
If you graduated and became a lord by no means should you go back or honor any invitation in your T. Disassociate yourself from every nbm convention. Try to give your life to God. Become devoted spiritually.

Sometimes I find it hard to move around Aba because I must run into one old school mate or the other. Either rival or member. Member always asking for money. Wanting to know where you stay and above everything want to identify publicly with you.

Rivals trying to challenge you unnecessary to see if you can pick a fight from them.

Few occasions when I was driving I saw one of my old axe head with some old lords (drinking at a restaurant) I remembered my way was no longer their way so I decided to keep driving forward.

Imagine coming back from your villa, home, campus, class, and you notice sm ppl following you or calling your name just to identify you for no reason. You can be going to get something and see someone walking fast or closer to you in the presence of your friends/course mates you leave suspiciously and then run away. Lol.
You may not know what one of your squad member or cult member has just gone about few minutes ago.
One of the problems we had with vikings was that they acted so fast to any problem. If you here that an axeman fall a Viking guy, the news might have already circulated to all bagas. We got to know that most bagas then moved with knifes/daggers so we were warned to always be fortified at all times.

TBC... (Arinze ordeal)

But what can you say about famous musicians and celebrities that are into cultism? Will nothing happen to them?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ucee1999:

But what can you say about famous musicians and celebrities that are into cultism? Will nothing happen to them?
i dont know of now but i remember a time idris abdulkereem visited my uni and there was small misunderstanding between him and another cult group. i think he was a ban or so i am not certain. he even threaten shooting one and the guys where like if he bring out any gun here he go see 100 other guns immediately. my guy see say the guys there head hot pass him own na so him and his entourage drive out. e sure me say if there was a war, them for use am count scores. so i dont think these celebs are that safe. that is why u see tham always in the midst of their guys. u will never see davido in the midst of bagas or wizkid in the midst of ayes. even when they colabo they dont mix. .
but soon these thing will extend to celebs. this is how it started in the states.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anny505:

Na until dem follow tell you the phone were you dey use too

It's on nairaland if you search the info Well..you can also check for previous devices also and you'll see it

Again, 50K for who can provide my ip address

I have increased it for anyone willing to take the challenge

Make we no derail thread tho

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
CharleyGold:
These days I see people joining cultism because of the fun of it as most people are concentrated on doing fraud.
I also noticed that the size of nbm in almost every zone has doubled its number over the decade.
Some of you guys might not be aware, Yahoo Yahoo is a gateway to cultism. You hardly get the latest fmt on ground without belonging to one cartel or squad as they are seen in their numbers.

Have you asked yourself, you as a lowkey flexing rich cultist if any problem arises within your frat and anoda frat issues will you be spared?

This is 100% true. The number one business frat guys do now is yahoo. Several years ago, I was once called to code a website for somebody. I thought it was legit until I was told to input a foreign contact there. Then I suspected it was for work. The guy delayed my payment for 3 months then invited me to a hotel to get paid. I met him in the midst of men both young and matured, many on lappy. My own was just to collect my pay, but I became uncomfortable when I started hearing "Egede", "You Bam" and slangs associated with NBM. Many greeting themselves. I quickly collected my pay and left. Frat now has fully entered into drug business too. If you must carry and to be trusted, one of the conditions is that you blend into their popular cult. If you're already a member, drug dealers who are cultists feel more comfortable with you.

Another business frat guys are dominating is entertainment especially music. Someone once said all members of DMW crew are blended NBM. Dont know how true that is but if so, that is a messed up situation for the talent industry.

Reminds me of this story years ago. I knew it had to be frat related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfoVSEbKp3M

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Veentage:

Can't agree less. Most cultist rely on Selina thinking it would save them. They will say widas is the highest Selina but I disagree - the highest Selina is not joining at all. No matter how you claim to use your 99.1 or abide by 2.16 when the time comes it will only take the grace of God to survive when rivals surround you, if guns don't enter they will result to stones and other weapons.

Which language be this
shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Neddstark:

This is 100% true. The number one business frat guys do now is yahoo. Several years ago, I was once called to code a website for somebody. I thought it was legit until I was told to input a foreign contact there. Then I suspected it was for work. The guy delayed my payment for 3 months then invited me to a hotel to get paid. I met him in the midst of men both young and matured, many on lappy. My own was just to collect my pay, but I became uncomfortable when I started hearing "Egede", "You Bam" and slangs associated with NBM. Many greeting themselves. I quickly collected my pay and left. Frat now has fully entered into drug business too. If you must carry and to be trusted, one of the conditions is that you blend into their popular cult. If you're already a member, drug dealers who are cultists feel more comfortable with you.

Another business frat guys are dominating is entertainment especially music. Someone once said all members of DMW crew are blended NBM. Dont know how true that is but if so, that is a messed up situation for the talent industry.

Reminds me of this story years ago. I knew it had to be frat related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfoVSEbKp3M

I shared an article written in the foreign media about Nbm and their association with wire fraud and drugs in Italy

Tbh in a way yahoo has reduced the killings..Imagine there was no yahoo.. Only Cultism...

It would be x10 worse..and now with the way social media is prevalent, it would be easy to track locations and order hits over the phone

Most of the stories shared here happened when phones weren't really common and you had to map people based on real time tracking.. Imagine how bad it'd be now.. One phone call away from an army of cultists

O jewa safe us

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
tjxicee:

Lol. So he must have dropped it in a post for the nuisance to deactivate? That guy is really not smart. Y’all saw it in his private school yarns. He should pm ambitiouscent & ask him how he did it. aurgue-mentators & I too sabi people

ambitiouscent you get mouth die. Many people dey this thread low key dey observe. They don’t just talk much

If I begin insult you now, you go vex

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ucee1999:

Don't worry, e go soon shock you grin. You dey wait make them tell you the cloth wey you dey wear right now abi? gringrin

undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
hustla:

Which language be this
shocked
It is often used by louts all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okpanachil: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

So Femi is late?The days of Hall A1........ I hope he changed his ways before he passed on.May God show him mercy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
okpanachil:

So Femi is late?The days of Hall A1........ I hope he changed his ways before he passed on.May God show him mercy.

Yeah, he did.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
hustla:

It's on nairaland if you search the info Well..you can also check for previous devices also and you'll see it

Make we no derail thread tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
hustla:

Which language be this
shocked

You don't need it. Leave it alone. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Sir?

My cap is off for you mate.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Veentage:

hustla:
Which language be this
shocked

Supreme Vikings Confraternity aka SVC communication code is called 'capping'. The bolded terms above are translated to;
Selina(the fortune teller) - charms/herbalist
Widas - vigilant/on guard
99.1 - a numerical code implying 99% ruggedity & 1% intelligence
2.16 - a numerical code which when converted to their corresponding alphabetical position is 'b.p', which is an abbreviation meaning 'belief and practice'(of SVC). The 'belief and practice' is thus: 'blood on the high seas, singing songs of hojas, never to hang a leg, even at the face of death'.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Accountability:

Supreme Vikings Confraternity aka SVC adopted mode of communication codes referred to as 'capping'. The bolded terms above are translated to;
2.16 - a numerical code which when converted to their corresponding alphabetical position is 'b.p', which is an abbreviation meaning 'belief and practice'(of SVC). The 'belief and practice' is thus: 'blood on the high seas, singing songs of hojas, never to hang a leg, even at the face of death'.

You go fear dissecting na

SVCs go dey para for you yangan yangan now.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Accountability:

Supreme Vikings Confraternity aka SVC adopted mode of communication codes referred to as 'capping'. The bolded terms above are translated to;
Yet someone will still frown upon researchers!

Accountability ride on.

On a fun note, 99.1 is the radio frequency of Radio Rivers.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by confusedentity: 4:11am On Aug 28, 2020
hustla:

[s]It's on nairaland if you search the info Well..you can also check for previous devices also and you'll see it

Make we no derail thread tho[/s]
you have been dragging this for too long. you are the one screaming that the thread should not be derailed but u are the one derailing it. you think anyone that has the tools or ways to track u will need your 50k or 100k? i was nearly tempted to explain how u can be tracked but your trick will still not work on my. i am happy that someone here pointed out that most peole will be out to learn how someone here can be tracked and it looks like that is your mission. the guy u are talking about never posted anything related to his device or location. i followed the thread as guest and i knew exactly when he made his first comment and other comments. all his comments where either trolling guys here or insulting people. btw, the guy in question was treading smartly he i not the type that will expose anything about him for any read.
if you want people here to carry your matter for head, just start stepping on roes like the guy did. u giving out 50k to anyone that tracks u is an insult to most people here. that 50k wey dey u like big money na wetin some of us dey make in minutes. so my guy, if you want to be tracked, just step on the right toes like inspireddd did.
Deffjam:
snr bros, nobody fit track you just like that.
during my days that guy use my bet9ja i.d . but the truth be say almost everybody don post 1 or 2 things about themselves for nairaland and them don forget.
as for your ip i strongly belieue you dae use vpn or browser like duckduckgo or tor browser!
just to know, FBI has started tracking bitcons now,so my bros ur ip na small thing fa.
at the bolded, the guy in question created that account like few weeks ago and he never posted anytthing that will help anyone track him. he had a purpose for opening the account and he made sure he never posed anything that will link to him. all he posted was insults upon insults. even i was getting pissed on the background. he is lucky the guy he was messing with even came here to mention him. someone like me will just mess him up then post it as a topic here. if i am pushed to that extent, i must complete it

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Do you we have anyone here who once had or have an encounter with the bukaneers here? I'll like to know more about them... Because from my little experience so far those guys seem to be the most peaceful. They just all about flexing.

Say no to cultism though!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Do you we have anyone here who once had or have an encounter with the bukaneers here? I'll like to know more about them... Because from my little experience so far those guys seem to be the most peaceful. They just all about flexing.

This man, you still dey around? shocked
Tey Tey NL rap battle section.
Ahhh.. Ibime, Sauron, Ofoka, Cougar, Mikuz, Jigsawkillah, streetwize, u3, blaqbonez, etc. That set that year...

Back to your question, go back and read from the last 10 pages or so to find out more about the buccaneers.
Peaceful kor angry

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Back to your question, go back and read from the last 10 pages or so to find out more about the buccaneers.
Peaceful kor angry

Peaceful ni... Peaceful indeed. When someone wants to satisfy his lust for someone or something, he tends to water down the after effects and the bigger picture. undecided

Sally the Voyager angry comes to mind. Peaceful fire.

Mr. YoungDaNaval, please note: if it's secret, it's 100% dangerous and bad.

No sugarcoating of anything. Don't admire them because in all honesty, the average honest cultist (if there's anything like that), admires your innocence and would trade anything to be YOU.

Flee from cultism. E get why. Shalom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Check the last 20 or 30 pages 4 ur answer.
"They are pissful indeed".

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kelechiodo(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Start from the beginning of this thread. Ban issues have been discussed extensively and conclusion reached.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

This man, you still dey around? shocked
Tey Tey NL rap battle section.
Ahhh.. Ibime, Sauron, Ofoka, Cougar, Mikuz, Jigsawkillah, streetwize, u3, blaqbonez, etc. That set that year...

Peaceful kor angry
I can't recall this moniker oh! Whsts your main
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2020
dfrost:

Peaceful ni... Peaceful indeed. When someone wants to satisfy his lust for someone or something, he tends to water down the after effects and the bigger picture. undecided

Sally the Voyager angry comes to mind. Peaceful fire.

Mr. YoungDaNaval, please note: if it's secret, it's 100% dangerous and bad.

No sugarcoating of anything. Don't admire them because in all honesty, the average honest cultist (if there's anything like that), admires your innocence and would trade anything to be YOU.

Flee from cultism. E get why. Shalom.

But those guys dey always dey on their own na. And I have been opportuned to be in a final year exam where several cultist were writing their final papers. After the exams, I saw how other cult groups were protecting their final year members to a standby vehicle and zoom off the premises except buccaneer. cheesy Those guys get doings sha grin

Say no to cultism!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
@confusedentity now I know better.

i could remember when that guy from romance section bbgrills (that guy that sells meat and fish very active,) he always disturbs people and he is a buhari supporter again.

i was shocked the day somebody posted his full name and photos after the guy promise him to track him ever since then he has been on his lane.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.