Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,249 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3226059 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:
Check the bolded in my quote, I can't think of any other thing than being sure of a clandestine or surreptitious move towards those people. It came like a warning, threat and a caveat at the same time

Just replace Save with except.

You are misinterpreting the english used

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I guess I should have written "except" instead of save. My apologies: Sometimes I forget that the level of paranoia this thread generates in certain minds leads to some persons being unable to comprehend language in the context in which it was written.

Oh! Was that why you used "You guys”? Drop me abeg. So because I suggested more proactive measures (my opinion) to be taken by the current narrator @ambiitiouscent and he responded rather harshly in the morning, I'm now one of those who want to stop the exposé and even harm @saynotocultism and even Seun? Lol.

Una too dey underrate people abeg. Not everyone is that small -minded to hold a grudge over Internet exchanges on a faceless forum. I've since apologized to him and begged him countlessly to continue, in case you haven't been reading. Take a chill pill oga. It's not that serious jare.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Koralords:

You a big fool if you think I will drop my info here pm,na mouth you get

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I guess I should have written "except" instead of save. My apologies: Sometimes I forget that the level of paranoia this thread generates in certain minds leads to some persons being unable to comprehend language in the context in which it was written.

Oh! Was that why you used "You guys”? Drop me abeg. So because I suggested more proactive measures (my opinion) to be taken by the current narrator @ambiitiouscent and he responded rather harshly in the morning, I'm now one of those who want to stop the exposé and even harm @saynotocultism and even Seun? Lol.

Una too dey underrate people abeg. Not everyone is that small -minded to hold a grudge over Internet exchanges on a faceless forum. I've since apologized to him and begged him countlessly to continue, in case you haven't been reading. Take a chill pill oga. It's not that serious jare.
It's all clear now. You know I actually wrote "Even you" in my reply to your comment before I deleted it because as far as this thread is concerned you've stood against cultism in your own way , so I was surprised when I saw that line, my mind must have played a fast one on me because of the kind of thread we are. If you actually checked back I also asked Ambi to stop typing for now and take cold water but we all have to respect his wish by allowing him to spill all the spillables. Once again, sorry for misinterpreting your words. Peace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Confidentguy:

Just replace Save with except.

You are misinterpreting the english used
We are all clear now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:
It's all clear now. You know I actually wrote "Even you" in my reply to your comment before I deleted it because as far as this thread is concerned you've stood against cultism in your own way , so I was surprised when I saw that line, my mind must have played a fast one on me because of the kind of thread we are. If you actually checked back I also asked Ambi to stop typing for now and take cold water but we all have to respect his wish by allowing him to spill all the spillables. Once again, sorry for misinterpreting your words. Peace

It's all good. No qualms at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:
We are all clear now. Thanks

No worries. You’ve learnt new english today too grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
There's a Yoruba proverb , Ma lo fa weyrey loyan translated as don't go and step on a cobra's tail and loosely as don't go and handle the breast of a mad woman.

People don buy market

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Confidentguy:

No worries. You’ve learnt new english today too grin
grin grin @new English. Oga, wetin do me na run first before you ask wetin happen and you know why? It's because this thread has taken a drastic turn lately grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:
wow.. we used to hold our annual zonal sales conference in that goddamn hotel not knowing that men of the underworld are also resident with their evil. Concord and Immaculate hotel, 2 nice hotels in Owerri

I think the owner should be a member of their cult
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:

grin grin @new English. Oga, wetin do me na run first before you ask wetin happen and you know why? It's because this thread has taken a drastic turn lately grin grin

I get lol.

The thread has been overcome with dark forces. I don’t believe what’s happening with that guy is normal too.

May God keep us all and open our eyes to manipulations of evil forces

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

You’re a fucking coward mention me again and you’ll end up like nnamdi
Boss chill you are attacking the wrong person...that dude has played a major role on this thread at this stage I think you are over reacting take a chill pill and rest your fingers for a while.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ucee1999:

If I remember correctly, I think FG owns the hotel , I stand corrected though.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
perestroika:
If I remember correctly, I think FG owns the hotel , I stand corrected though.

It's owned by the state government.

Same as presidential hotel in PH.

World Bank loan to Nigerian states were used in their development at the discretion of the state governments.

Some other states used theirs for housing estates. The common 'world bank' estates you hear around the federation.

Delta for instance used part of their fund for an ambitious city water project that has not been realised for decades.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
JackWolfskin:

It's owned by the state government.

Same as presidential hotel in PH.

World Bank loan to Nigerian states were used in their development at the discretion of the state governments.

Some other states used theirs for housing estates. The common 'world bank' estates you hear around the federation.

Delta for instance used part of their fund for an ambitious city water project that has not been realised for decades.
Thanks for the clarification. I remember hearing it has the same status as the Presidential hotel in PH which is at the back of Salvation ministry, so I thought both belong to FG
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Lol. If I were you, I'd stick to my orginal plan and finish my exposé. You can't get very far on your journey to typing your story on a public forum if you stopped everytime to throw tantrums at anyone who mentioned you.

Calm down, put yourself together and write your exposé. You exhibit symptoms of some suffering from a classic case of PTSD (which is understandable from your cult experience). That right there, is another practical example why people should stay away from cultism.

Another thing, egbon, no be you do pass so calm down. It's not everyone who will respond to your threats in fear. It doesn't move me an inch so don't waste your time trying.

When the OP exposed his group about how they transported weapons and stuff, there wasn't this needless drama.
Go ahead with your exposé jare. Stop trying to paint the picture that some on this thread are trying to stop you from spilling supposed secrets just because they raised a suggestion or two on your posts. It's called a thread for a reason otherwise, go to diary section and write. Don't use mentions as a distraction to stall and catch cruise (your words).

Your message is good. The methodology however is highly flawed. However, since most of us are here to say no to cultism, most people have been reluctant to poke holes in your stories since the general body content is SAY NO TO CULTISM.

You must be raging with anger reading this reply but I'd oblige you to instead use that energy to fuel your exposé on the SVC cult group. I hope you take that advice.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ucee1999:

Pure fallacy...

The premises of any business can be used clandestinely without the knowledge of the owner, and provided it is peaceful without issues, then they are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by complexBoss12: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
this thread long o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmmmmmm.........I thought some of you on this thread had good intentions, but now I know you guys were just sugar coating some of your stories to make it look like you hated cultism but deep down within you you still still had a thing for your precious gang.

Nobody here has the audacity to tell any one how to tell his or her stories.....@Ambiitiouscent has already damned all the consequences whatsoever and just like the OP he is spilling everything without holding back any.

Do you guys still remember how Ted Kennedy unmasked the KKK in the USA, the unmasking of the sect really reduced their dastardly acts against the blacks and the American society at large, the expose really made the activities of the KKK to plumet in that era, although the KKK is still operating today but it's not the way it was feared back then in the USA, thanks to Ted Kennedy who took it upon himself to expose the activities of the KKK to the whole world even at the risk of his life.

Bro @Ambitiiouscent tell your story how you are led.

Thank you so much
If we must say no to cultism we must do it in totality, no half measures.
"If you kill a Snake, you must cut the head"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hu dey threaten GreenArrow for here!!!!!!

E no sit at all, that guy wey dn cast OT upon OT and drop wisdom for people.

Abeg!!!!!
GreenArrow (for those who don't follow this thread) strongly SAYS NO TO CULTISM.

Make everybody calm down before you go war u suppose sabi hu you dey fight unless you would end up fighting your own self.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Lol. If I were you, I'd stick to my orginal plan and finish my exposé. You can't get very far on your journey to typing your story on a public forum if you stopped everytime to throw tantrums at anyone who mentioned you.

Calm down, put yourself together and write your exposé. You exhibit symptoms of some suffering from a classic case of PTSD (which is understandable from your cult experience). That right there, is another practical example why people should stay away from cultism.

Another thing, egbon, no be you do pass so calm down. It's not everyone who will respond to your threats in fear. It doesn't move me an inch so don't waste your time trying.

When the OP exposed his group about how they transported weapons and stuff, there wasn't this needless drama.
Go ahead with your exposé jare. Stop trying to paint the picture that some on this thread are trying to stop you from spilling supposed secrets just because they raised a suggestion or two on your posts. It's called a thread for a reason otherwise, go to diary section and write. Don't use mentions as a distraction to stall and catch cruise (your words).

Your message is good. The methodology however is highly flawed. However, since most of us are here to say no to cultism, most people have been reluctant to poke holes in your stories since the general body content is SAY NO TO CULTISM.

You must be raging with anger reading this reply but I'd oblige you to instead use that energy to fuel your exposé on the SVC cult group. I hope you take that advice.
God bless you bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Come make nobody come this thread come dey para anyhow for another person.

Drop your expose and leave. If anybody quote you ignore and keep moving. No be to dey shout and harass anybody wey com your way biko.

After all if na so the thing they pepper you for body, why u no open your own thread since.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Pls calm down, GreenArrow1 has never go against u or in support or promoting cultism on diz thread.
Hd has contributed a lot to the crusade of saynotocultism.
I think u miss-interpreted him in all.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is the point of a film when you hope and pray NEPA doesn't 'take' the light.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please, if someone abused us or misconstrues your intentions, let's endure the insult and ignore the offender for the greater course we seek to achieve.

I must revenge. I must win the fight. I must get back at them. I must have the last word. These same mindset has led many people to cultism and it's wickedness.

Please, if we want to claim to be saner than the cultists, let's ignore offenses, and overlook verbal distractions.

DEATH TO CULTISM in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Obs more.... CP Less.. cool cool

This thread Na no man’s land, anybody wey Wan fight make them set up open place make una go hand to hand. Then post the video of una fight on Nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayfab009: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
Obs more.... CP Less.. cool cool

This thread Na no man’s land, anybody wey Wan fight make them set up open place make una go hand to hand. Then post the video of una fight on Nairaland..

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Getting hot in here! Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Some Guys Here Are Indirectly Encouraging Cultism In Disguise.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Well I have been a silent reader and follower of this thread and decided to chip a thing or two.

Everyone should be calm and coordinated please, no need for all this hullabaloo and fisticuffs, anyone who intends to do an elaborate expose on any cult group should do so and ignore mentions from anybody.

Say No to Cultism.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
NoBones:
Hmmmmmm.........I thought some of you on this thread had good intentions, but now I know you guys were just sugar coating some of your stories to make it look like you hated cultism but deep down within you you still still had a thing for your precious gang.

Nobody here has the audacity to tell any one how to tell his or her stories.....@Ambiitiouscent has already damned all the consequences whatsoever and just like the OP he is spilling everything without holding back any.

Do you guys still remember how Ted Kennedy unmasked the KKK in the USA, the unmasking of the sect really reduced their dastardly acts against the blacks and the American society at large, the expose really made the activities of the KKK to plumet in that era, although the KKK is still operating today but it's not the way it was feared back then in the USA, thanks to Ted Kennedy who took it upon himself to expose the activities of the KKK to the whole world even at the risk of his life.

Bro @Ambitiiouscent tell your story how you are led.

Thank you so much
If we must say no to cultism we must do it in totality, no half measures.
"If you kill a Snake, you must cut the head"

Bro thank you so much. You have said it all, I’m glad you’re not amongst those that are being misled here. Not everyone screaming say no to cultism is actually saying no to cultism, after they come here and type a big no to cultism they will still go and bam new ojas into evil.

Ask them how many godsons do they have in their sect. Every cultist owes his godson an epic apology because he ruined his life by introducing him into nonsense. Now Chima is dead, how the hell am I supposed to forgive myself knowing I brought destruction and ultimately death to his life, even if he forgives me from the Land of the spirit I can never forgive myself still.

This is how it works;

You initiate someone into cultism, automatically you just signed his death warrant, your godson then brings more initiates and on and on it goes, you automatically become a great great great great godfather (gf), this automatically means you have ruined dozens if not hundreds of lives. All those killings and atrocities that cultist commit in the name of hardmanship, is it not someone that introduced/initiated them into cult. Even if you haven’t committed any crime as a cultist can u boldly beat your chest and say your descendants ( godsons, grand godsons, great great great grandsons) have not committed a crime or killed in the name of cultism? Please who can boldly proclaim this?

Abeg make we no dey sugar coat nonsense. Cultism is EVIL period.

If you want to say no to cultism then do it totally, demystify and cast the useless organization. If they can’t then they should not bother I will do the casting for them or die trying. I live for penance for all my sins, I can only hope God forgives me and purify my soul cause it’s been so tainted by THIS SAME USELESS CULT AFFAIRS, NO SINGLE GAIN IN IT. Spits!

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Big boys grin
guy this 1 when u dey envy them so!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (649) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.